Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Peeing and Pools

Hi everyone,

I went for a little swim a few days ago for about 2 and a half hours.  I emptied my bladder before, but only halfway through I had to pee really badly. 

I thought back to when I was on a swim training program.  The practice was 2 hours and for some reason I would always have to pee like one hour through.  My bladder at that age was low to average sized (I think) but I noticed not many people went out to go to the bathroom. 

Anyways, I was just wondering a few things:

1.  Do people pee in pools during practice? (both boys and  girls?) 

2.  Why do you have to pee more in water?

Thanks,

SuperFlux

Everyone I have ever asked (or has mentioned to me) pees in pools during practice. (Most common reason is : Too much hassle to get out of the pool and walk to the bathroom and come back). This is true of both boys and girls.

A friend's wife is a competitive swimmer and she was telling us she just goes when she needs to go. (I was really hoping that that that meant she was going to pee right there in her chair during dinner , but no. :(

To answer your second question, it may be the same reason why running water (or one of those "rain white noise machines") makes some people want to pee.

My wife is going through physical therapy for her bladder and bowels. She and the therapist were talking about how to readjust the body to learn to pee when she wanted to, not having the feeling "OHMYGODIHAVETOPEENOW!" all the time. The PT's assistant had to get up twice during the hour long PT session to run to the bathroom.

I have honestly never peed in a pool before. During childhood one time, when we were about to leave from vacation and it was the last time we could be in the hotel pool, however, I knew that if I left to go to the bathroom, the swim would be over so I held until the last possible moment. I very seriously considered going in the pool that day.

Guest neilscotland

I think the reason we need to pee more when we swim is to do with changes of temperature.  In the winter taking off warm clothes in a cold changing room then hot shower then swim then hot shower really makes me want to pee!

I have no insider's knowledge but I think it's pretty common for people to pee in the pool regardless of whether they're just there for fun or some athletic reason. I've heard from folks who swim competitively that it is common to go in the pool.

Aside from the convenience factor I think it's often overlooked that people (even those who don't share our fetish) get a kick from the semi-illicit nature of it. It's common but not exactly accepted behavior so there's a bit of a "rush" to it as it were I think.

I've peed in the pool too, but I like to feel the warmth more so I usually do one of three things:

1. Before I get into the pool and my swimsuit is still dry, I find secluded spot and pee in my swimsuit.

2. I walk to the bathroom and stand over the drain and pee in my swimsuit.

3. I sit on the edge of the pool or in the grass and pee my swimsuit.

I had to take aquatics, or swimming, in my freshman year of high school. It was every other day and the room was always hot but the water freezing. I would always go to the bathroom right before getting into the pool (either in the stall through my bathing suit or while sitting in the bleachers next to the pool while attendance was taken - and I never got caught) yet as soon as I got into the water the urge would be overwhelming and over the course of the 40 min period, with 30 of those in the water, I would pee like 3 times in the water plus again after getting out. Now for me this was partially because I enjoy peeing myself, but the reason most people do this is because the cold water hitting your body makes you feel like you have to pee badly for some scientific reason. 

Ah yes, peeing in the pool - one of life's great pleasures! Even when I've not been thinking about Omo, or at times when my interest was waning or just not really there at all I'd still find it quite satisfying... Given the vast volume of sterilised water in a pool there's absolutely negligible impact to others, and it's always seemed so daft to have to climb out and go to the toilet to pee then get back in...

Suddenly I'm rather interested by the idea of an Omo pool party, if everyone's at it see how long it takes/if it's even possible to pee enough in a pool to make it noticeable... :grin:

18 minutes ago, LunasAuditor said:

Ah yes, peeing in the pool - one of life's great pleasures! Even when I've not been thinking about Omo, or at times when my interest was waning or just not really there at all I'd still find it quite satisfying... Given the vast volume of sterilised water in a pool there's absolutely negligible impact to others, and it's always seemed so daft to have to climb out and go to the toilet to pee then get back in...

Suddenly I'm rather interested by the idea of an Omo pool party, if everyone's at it see how long it takes/if it's even possible to pee enough in a pool to make it noticeable... :grin:

I guess I'm just weird, because I remember a number of times in a friend's pool where we agreed... okay it wasn't a verbal thing but we all got out to go, I always just assumed that you should not at P to the Ool.

Well wonderful Perverts of Omoorg, tell me more :grin:

15 minutes ago, Curiousanon said:

I guess I'm just weird, because I remember a number of times in a friend's pool where we agreed... okay it wasn't a verbal thing but we all got out to go, I always just assumed that you should not at P to the Ool.

Well wonderful Perverts of Omoorg, tell me more :grin:

Well yeah I think it's definitely frowned upon by general society but also seems to be one of those things a lot of people do anyways, Omo or not, and regardless of the taboo.... Possibly it's a gateway Omo experience - if we can catch people at the pool and get them to admit how awesome it feels... put up some posters "Peeing in the pool - you know you love it and so do we!"... hehe sounds like I'm planning an Omo outreach programme or something! :tongue:

(I apologise for my weird brain!!)

19 hours ago, LunasAuditor said:

1: Well yeah I think it's definitely frowned upon by general society but also seems to be one of those things a lot of people do anyways, Omo or not, and regardless of the taboo....

2: Possibly it's a gateway Omo experience - if we can catch people at the pool and get them to admit how awesome it feels...

3: put up some posters "Peeing in the pool - you know you love it and so do we!"... hehe sounds like I'm planning an Omo outreach programme or something! :tongue:

4: (I apologise for my weird brain!!)

1: I knew it was frowned on, although I didn't actually know people did it.

2: I'll take advantage of that some day so long as the color change thing isn't real... My biggest problem about trying anything omo in the first place was the mess and hiding the fact of going somewhere I'm not supposed to. Maybe I need a 'gateway' experience to get the juices flowing and get used to things in the first place! :blush: Not to go into rant now over my experiences, I feel bad that I've never actually gotten to an enjoyment of desperation physically even though I think the idea of holding is hot...

3: Except for the fact that I don't think I'd want to actually physically go somewhere to discuss omo, if someone wanted to set up some kind of formal 'how to' meeting in the discord chat (And provided that it isn't set to some time that would be ridiculous to my EST time self) I'd totally go there

4: No need to!

As a kid I remember  peeing in pools but not so much as an adult. I remember one particular time that I peed in the local pool and when I looked down I could see a yellow cloud around my swim trunks! I tried to stir the water around to disperse the cloud while trying to not be obvious. I wasn't successful as it were as I attracted the attention of the lifeguard on duty. He blew his whistle and called me over and gave me a rather severe tongue lashing!

I just had a memory (two, actually) - One I may have recounted on here before, which was in my uncle's swimming pool. He would tell everyone not to pee in the pool. He said it would turn the water a different colour.

If he could catch one of us unawares, he would drop some dye in the pool near you and then call everyone out and show them you "peed" in the pool. I was in elementary school and very gullible,  so I believed him.

I later found he did the same to my cousin - she was actually in  on the timing when he played the prank on me. (I later found out that he did the same to all of his nieces and nephews (but one at a time) and all of our children. (That makes 14 of us in total that I know about.)

Two:

My cousin told me you could tell who was peeing in the pool by swimming underwater and feeling a warmer bit of water hit your face. If you followed the "stream", you would find out who was peeing.

NOW, I think it was just sun warmed water and currents in the pool, but having felt (myself and her) pee in a bathing suit in the pool, it was warmer as it came out - I did not question her. With her "encouragement", I followed her around (like Marco Pee-Lo) in the pool. If I was right (and bumped into her front or bum), then she would reward me. A lot of times, she would misdirect me into someone else and I would have to apologize. I never led with my tongue, though!