Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A Little Bit about Myself: My YouTube Channel

Guest Super C18

Guest Super C18

Hello there everyone. I have been on here for a while now at least a year or a couple months. Just to let you know I have a YouTube Channel where I upload videos: Sexy AMV Slideshows, Fanmorashi, and Special Videos. For the Sexy AMV Slideshows I choose one of the best or most Artwork that have certain characters everyone knows of like Android 18, Sakura, Lucy Heartfelia, and more but they are kind of short to be honest not only that I just recently uploaded 2 Female Cosplay AMV Slideshows. And as for Fanmorashi it's something I sort of came up with. Fanmorashi, in my terms, is a Fan-Edit Omorashi Doushinji/Manga and I use the Doushinji/Manga from here but don't worry since most of the Manga/Doushinji are long stories/skits I minimize the length and only choose the ones that are not Super Explicitly Nude also some different pages to fit in my OWN version of the story lastly I erase the original texts and put in my own texts (not misleading translations though the texts I use are merely only for fun & being simple). Lastly I always put Links from the Original Manga/Doushinji from this site on my Video Desriptions & I always give full credit to the original artists/creators on every single video so that way the viewers can checkout this site to read the Original Full Story so that the artists/creators can get more attention. Again don't worry I'm not being arrogant about my Fanmorashi Videos since I only edited them simply for fun & entertainment and I will always respect n' give full credit to the people who made the Doushinji/Manga. My Youtube Name is the same as my Username on here.

• 4 years later...
Guest Super C18
On 3/14/2017 at 2:37 PM, Super C18 said:

Hello there everyone. I have been on here for a while now at least a year or a couple months. Just to let you know I have a YouTube Channel where I upload videos: Sexy AMV Slideshows, Fanmorashi, and Special Videos. For the Sexy AMV Slideshows I choose one of the best or most Artwork that have certain characters everyone knows of like Android 18, Sakura, Lucy Heartfelia, and more but they are kind of short to be honest not only that I just recently uploaded 2 Female Cosplay AMV Slideshows. And as for Fanmorashi it's something I sort of came up with. Fanmorashi, in my terms, is a Fan-Edit Omorashi Doushinji/Manga and I use the Doushinji/Manga from here but don't worry since most of the Manga/Doushinji are long stories/skits I minimize the length and only choose the ones that are not Super Explicitly Nude also some different pages to fit in my OWN version of the story lastly I erase the original texts and put in my own texts (not misleading translations though the texts I use are merely only for fun & being simple). Lastly I always put Links from the Original Manga/Doushinji from this site on my Video Desriptions & I always give full credit to the original artists/creators on every single video so that way the viewers can checkout this site to read the Original Full Story so that the artists/creators can get more attention. Again don't worry I'm not being arrogant about my Fanmorashi Videos since I only edited them simply for fun & entertainment and I will always respect n' give full credit to the people who made the Doushinji/Manga. My Youtube Name is the same as my Username on here.

Not anymore