Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

going to the bathroom on a road trip?

If you are doing a road trip with a car I think the best advice is to make sure you use the toilet every time you stop to refuel the car. That way you don't have to ask to make another pit stop.

That is assuming you can hold it long enough to make it from one refueling stop to the next :grin:

Also; don't drink ridiculous amounts of liquid. Check what the others are doing. If they are drinking a lot it is likely that you are going to make a stop soon and you don't have to worry.

Enjoy your road trip!

1 hour ago, ItsMeAmanda said:

If you are doing a road trip with a car I think the best advice is to make sure you use the toilet every time you stop to refuel the car. That way you don't have to ask to make another pit stop.

That is assuming you can hold it long enough to make it from one refueling stop to the next :grin:

Also; don't drink ridiculous amounts of liquid. Check what the others are doing. If they are drinking a lot it is likely that you are going to make a stop soon and you don't have to worry.

Enjoy your road trip!

thanks ill try that, the only thing I worry about is I get dehydrated easy so I tend to drink a bit more than other.

1 hour ago, Potty-Polly said:

thanks ill try that, the only thing I worry about is I get dehydrated easy so I tend to drink a bit more than other.

Of course you should be careful not to get dehydrated but I think a lot of people over do it. I do it too. Maybe because a long car ride can be a bit boring and I just drink to have something to do. But usually you don't have any big meals during a car ride, just snacks. And drinks run through you much faster on an empty stomach.

15 minutes ago, Potty-Polly said:

adult diapers. I never even thought about trying those. Great thanks all grand advice. I'll pick some diapers up after work tomorrow and hopefully should be fine for the trip. If not ill have to hope we stop often enough hehe

PLEASE PLEASE give the diapers a trial-run in your home beforehand. A lot of store-bought diapers leak - and relatively easily. You'll need to know how much liquid the diaper can hold and how to best put it on yourself before you risk having a problem in the middle of the car with your friends. 

I mean, a lot of us would probably enjoy the "Fantasy" aspect of having a diaper leak for the first time in front of friends, buuuuut it might just end up being embarrassing/ruining the trip, and nobody wants that.

If you're looking for diapers that will truly hold for the whole trip, most ABDL-high-capacity options would hold 5+ wettings without a problem such as Bambino or ABUniverse. Tykables brand will be lighter-weight, and Confidry 24/7 is pretty comfortable and high-capacity too.

Edited by girliegirl765 (see edit history)

My suggestion aside from what the others said (going every time you stop) would be to TRY NOT TO THINK ABOUT IT.  

Although it's one of my fantasies to have a road trip...experience ...when I'm going places in the car longer than  a few minutes I always tend to dwell on hoping I don't have to go and thinking about it and thinking about it and then...I'll have to go. 

I have a couple of tips:

When you just went to the restroom, try to take a nap (if you aren't driving of course) 

I always eat a lot of chips and anything salty so that the salt would cancel out some excess water that your body doesn't need, which results in less pee. 

Also, do try to go to the bathroom every stop or two, this will put way less stress on you. 

i am good at holding it so thats not a problem for me on road trips. parents are amazed how i can drink a super big gulp then hold it for hours on road trips.  but then i am used to running track on a very full bladder and   riding a bus going over bumpy roads with it full being thrown in the air riding in the very back of the buss where it moves more then the rear wheels because it hangs out way past the rear tires. that feels real good to me. and used to going to bed on full bladder.

I definitely agree with going at every stop. Diapers are a good idea, too, unless they're too bulky and noticeable. You could try a thinner diaper like Depends or Pull-ups, and go just a tiiiiiiiny bit when you start feeling the urge. Make sure you pee in spurts and not all at once, because a lot of store bought diapers don't absorb much at all. This would only be an emergency option to use JUST A LITTLE until you find a restroom. 

If you end up becoming extremely desperate, be honest and speak up about it. Maybe your friends will pull over for you and you can block the view of other drivers by opening the car doors and hiding in between them as you pee on the side of the road. 

Do your friends know of your fetish? If so, no need to hide your diapers.

Every year for our anniversary my wife and I go to a town about 5 hours south of where we live. We can usually make it only stopping for gas once before reaching the hotel. I don't want to walk into the hotel for checkin with wet pants, but next year I want to suggest to my wife that we wear diapers on the trip home and put pads down on the seats. (I bought some washable pads on Amazon that are exactly the same as waterproof mattress protectors but are only 2'x3' in size).

If your friends know, maybe you can do this too.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/14/2017 at 7:00 PM, girliegirl765 said:

PLEASE PLEASE give the diapers a trial-run in your home beforehand. A lot of store-bought diapers leak - and relatively easily. You'll need to know how much liquid the diaper can hold and how to best put it on yourself before you risk having a problem in the middle of the car with your friends. 

I mean, a lot of us would probably enjoy the "Fantasy" aspect of having a diaper leak for the first time in front of friends, buuuuut it might just end up being embarrassing/ruining the trip, and nobody wants that.

If you're looking for diapers that will truly hold for the whole trip, most ABDL-high-capacity options would hold 5+ wettings without a problem such as Bambino or ABUniverse. Tykables brand will be lighter-weight, and Confidry 24/7 is pretty comfortable and high-capacity too.

I found this out the hard way and had a wet spot the size of a fist on either side. The worst part was even though nobody saw and I could hide it (kinda) I had only peed a little and was still dying for relief...i won't bore you with how it ended but gravity and standing makes things worse haha and I did laundry that day.... so yes TRY THEM BEFORE YOU "DEPEND" ON THEM (hahaha lame pun)

Every time I go on a car trip, i like to hold it for as long as possible... Not sexuality(correct term ?) But i use it to complain to my friends about, usually getting at least one or two people to hold w me! Anyway, going ona car trip tomorrow (6hrs) but i wont go when i get up, so pretty much, im holding my pe from now until 6:00 PM EST

On 4/15/2017 at 4:45 AM, 13bravo said:

I found this out the hard way and had a wet spot the size of a fist on either side. The worst part was even though nobody saw and I could hide it (kinda) I had only peed a little and was still dying for relief...i won't bore you with how it ended but gravity and standing makes things worse haha and I did laundry that day.... so yes TRY THEM BEFORE YOU "DEPEND" ON THEM (hahaha lame pun)

Yeah, use good quality diapers and it shouldn't be an issue... I'd still recommend knowing what they hold before you road test (literally) them!

On 4/19/2017 at 2:32 AM, compfail said:

Every time I go on a car trip, i like to hold it for as long as possible... Not sexuality(correct term ?) But i use it to complain to my friends about, usually getting at least one or two people to hold w me! Anyway, going ona car trip tomorrow (6hrs) but i wont go when i get up, so pretty much, im holding my pe from now until 6:00 PM

You would say "not sexually"

Sexuality is like who you are attracted to, so using it in that sentence makes no sense. Not sexually means not in a sexual way, I.e. not for the purpose of arousal. 

Edited by BENAir01 (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 17.3.2017 at 3:38 AM, trackboy said:

i am good at holding it so thats not a problem for me on road trips. parents are amazed how i can drink a super big gulp then hold it for hours on road trips.  but then i am used to running track on a very full bladder and   riding a bus going over bumpy roads with it full being thrown in the air riding in the very back of the buss where it moves more then the rear wheels because it hangs out way past the rear tires. that feels real good to me. and used to going to bed on full bladder.

Same for me, there are hardly any road trips that are long enough to get me in trouble. Usually peeing just twice a day does the trick.