Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Choking

Guest Blurple

Guest Blurple

My gf has a choking fetish and I want to learn how to satisfy it without hurting her or leaving bruises. Figured this was the place to ask for tips.

Guest Blurple
7 hours ago, guest said:

How did she find out about it?

...TBH, the idea of that fetish disturbs me... There are so many ways for it to go wrong, so easily... Then again, who am I to judge?

I actually never considered asking O.O

She likes stuff like candle wax and spanking. I'd try the candle wax tbh. Can't be that bad.

id say getting like a dog collar, you can adjust how tight it is and if you get a leash and pull it it technically will choke you a bit but it wouldn't leave bruises on her and it would only go wrong if you did it super tight and pulled for a long time, I kinda find that fetish creepy and scary and life risking but hey whatever floats your boat.

Edited by Brittanybunny (see edit history)
Guest Blurple
1 hour ago, Brittanybunny said:

id say getting like a dog collar, you can adjust how tight it is and if you get a leash and pull it it technically will choke you a bit but it wouldn't leave bruises on her and it would only go wrong if you did it super tight and pulled for a long time, I kinda find that fetish creepy and scary and life risking but hey whatever floats your boat.

I get why someone would be into it. I could never have fun being choked (never tried just hate not having some control over the situation). People want to give up control, they want an adrenaline rush, and also oxygen deprivation apparently gives great orgasms.

I'll probably avoid the dog collar because of an incident involving her mothers friends puppy. Figure that would be a bit insensitive.

if I was Dr Kreiger I'd just build a robot to do the choking.

On 3/18/2017 at 11:38 AM, watcherw said:

Maybe you could just ask her to hold her breath for as long as she can ? Until she starts squirming while you hold her ?

I think it sounds like she likes the lack of control, the inability to breathe in if she wants/needs to. Holding her own breathe would take the whole point away.