Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Who would you want to see get desperate and wet himself/herself

• 2 weeks later...

Basically any fictional character I find really attractive, with an outfit I really like.

Princess Daisy as seen in Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games. Wouldn't mind the same for Peach either

Blaze the Cat, with her Aquatics outfit seen in Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games

Rainbow Dash, Rarity, and Pinkie Pie in My Little Pony (both pony and human), though they'd have to be wearing something for it to interest me. (I did many pictures of it on derpibooru but the art quality was deemed to be poor)

Videl from Dragon Ball Z. Also Bulma, but she actually did in the first episode of Dragon Ball

Serenity from Yu-Gi-Oh

Misty from Pokemon, or Sora and Kari from Digimon (I see the two Digimon ones already have a story written here)

This is like they only real life person I would like to see desperate/wetting and that would be the YouTuber LilyPichu. I do not really have like a big reason, but she is just so cute I feel being in that position is one of the very few ways I think she could be any cuter. (Feel kind of creepy saying that, but I mean it in the most harmless pure way.)

As for anime/game characters I could give a huge list of characters from obscure games I bet no one has heard of so, I'll just give a few.

Iris from the Megaman X 4.

Asagi from the Nippon Ichi games. (Disgaea and sister games.)

Leviathan from the Megaman Zero games.

Usalia from Disgaea 5.

(Gets obscure from here.)

Princess Yggdra from Yggdra Union.

Emilia from Blaze/Yggdra Union.

Pamela from the Dept. Heaven series.

Alissa from Gungnir.

Dreamcast  from the Sega Hard Girls.

There are many, many more, but I don't think many people want to read a huge list of obscure characters.

Does it have to be someone famous? I have a close friend and he has a very small bladder so often makes jokes about having to pee or peeing himself etc. and although I've seen him desperate a few times, only mildly. I have a hunch he is into omorashi and would love to see him super desperate and pee himself. 

Edited by BENAir01
Spelling (see edit history)

Speaking of Walking Dead, we never did find out if Amy actually used the bathroom before the zombies attacked her. We just see her complain about there being no toilet paper, did she already pee and then notice there wasn't any toilet paper, or did she hold off to complain about it since people sometimes put toilet paper on the seat? If the latter, then when the zombies attacked her... (though I still feel bad for her either way)

On a similar note is Lois from Family Guy. Did she pee her pants after noticing Quagmire spying on her in the bathroom (I think it was the episode Blind Ambition)? It just cut to a much later scene immediately so we don't know.

Some of my posh female workmates. Closer the better. When we travel together, during excursions or spend time in meetings outside of our plant, I always hope something like that happens. Some "it was close" situations, but hey, they always find toilets in time. :lol:

I would like to see how they react and I would like to comfort them, if they start to cry or something like that.

Edited by MissMiniMe (see edit history)
  • 2 months later...

I have so many people that i would love to see desperate for the toilet

Daphne Blake, Velma Dinkley and Sally "Thorn" McKinght (scooby doo)

Amy Pond, Tegan Jovanka and Nyssa (doctor who)

Hayley Smith (american dad)

Sora and Mimi (digimon)

Scarlet (octodad)

Belle (beauty and the beast)

Audrey Ramires (atlantis the lost empire)

Penelope Pitstop (wacky races)

Kochanski (red dwarf)

Abby Sciuto (ncis)

Twilight Sparkle, Rarity and Sunset Shimmer (my little pony, both pony and human)

Ariel (the little mermaid)

Voice actress Tara Strong (what i think shes kinda hot)

Scarlett Johansson (actress)

Chun li (street fighter)

Blaze (steets of rage)

Rey (star wars)

• 4 months later...
On 3/25/2017 at 6:06 PM, The Dark Wolf said:

Speaking of Walking Dead, we never did find out if Amy actually used the bathroom before the zombies attacked her. We just see her complain about there being no toilet paper, did she already pee and then notice there wasn't any toilet paper, or did she hold off to complain about it since people sometimes put toilet paper on the seat? If the latter, then when the zombies attacked her... (though I still feel bad for her either way)

On a similar note is Lois from Family Guy. Did she pee her pants after noticing Quagmire spying on her in the bathroom (I think it was the episode Blind Ambition)? It just cut to a much later scene immediately so we don't know.

Plz put spoilers over walking dead stuff or anything like it, idk how to but you can do the reveal hidden comments thing cuz if someone doesn't know about it then they might get mad cuz u said that person died (sry for rambling on)

Edited by SneakySnake
Adding stuff (see edit history)
15 hours ago, SneakySnake said:

Plz put spoilers over walking dead stuff or anything like it, idk how to but you can do the reveal hidden comments thing cuz if someone doesn't know about it then they might get mad cuz u said that person died (sry for rambling on)

Oh. I don't know how to spoiler text, and that's so early into The Walking Dead I thought anyone interested in The Walking Dead would have seen it already