Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

My crush's predicament(part 1)

What's up everyone. I'm back with another story for you all. This took place back in highschool. My sister and her friend, also known as my crush back then, went to see this new cafe in town. I will continue it after this paragraph and I hope you guys enjoy.

Anyway, there were three classes left in school before we can check out this new cafe. I noticed Aliyah, my seatmate and crush, fidgeting in her seat. She was crossing her legs constantly and bouncing it up and down. I had to ask if she was OK and replied she is just fine. I had to look back at the lesson because it was hard as fuck.

After the last period was over, I was going to get my stuff from the locker and meet up with my sister and Aliyah by the front of the school. Walking down the hallway I notice aliyah knocking on the door to the ladies room. I can tell she had to go but I think there was a restroom by the new cafe.

I called her attention and ask her if there is any problem. She said everything is fine. I told her that my sister was waiting for us at the front of the school and I wouldn't want to keep her waiting. So she followed me to the front of the school, only to find she wasn't there. I received a text saying she already headed to the cafe by taking the last bus.

It means we need to walk all the way there, which is almost half a mile. I told her we have to walk to the cafe. I heard her moan and at athe moment, she was constantly crossing her legs. Her desperation grows more and more and I would love to see her wet her tight skinny jeans. And we began heading to the new cafe and to meet my sister there.

To be continued...