Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A call that led to more than just wetting

This incident occurred very recently, so recent as day before yesterday. My girlfriend is on her business trip, due to which we've not made love for a couple of days.

Somewhere around 11:30PM I get her call, and we speak about the day.

Our conversation was revolving around how boring her meeting was, her fight with the cab guy, how spicy was the curry she had for lunch and so on.

"What are you doing?" She asked me in her really cute baby voice. Just so the readers get an idea, my girlfriend is a confident and independent person. There is an other side to her character that briefly appears when both of us interact. She loves to talk like a kid, and she knows I find it very cute.

Coming back to the story, I told her I was on the bed watching the second season of "Mr.Robot".

She asked me if I was up for a stemy late night conversation, to which I immediately replied "yes".

Our conversation took a turn and we began talking about the clothes we were wearing.

"Hey! You wont believe what I saw today, it was this really hot video where a couple were making out, and this chick starts to wet her shorts and the guy begins to rub between her legs. Its got me so aroused, I wish you were here..." she told me.

I asked her to describe the hotel room she had checked into. She mentioned it was a nice room, king size bed, a chair, wooden flooring and a bathroom. 

I asked her to get off the bed, to which she agreed. Now I had my girlfriend standing on the wodden floor in her shorts and T-shirt.

Its like she understood my motives and told me "I am leaking". I asked her to let go and rub herself as she wet herself. 

I heard her moan and I understood she was doing what I asked her to do.

She had cum a few seconds later and also mentioned she was standing on a puddle with her shorts completely soaked.

I asked her to take a pic and send it across. We hung up and a few mins later I receive a picture of her standing in front of the mirror with pee dripping off her shorts and legs.

I was instantly hard between my legs and I did what every guy in my position would do and hit the bed :)

• 2 weeks later...