Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Before I begin my retelling, I will offer a warning. The situation in the following story contains non-consensual sexual assault of a minor.

{Post content removed by administrator}

Following, I told my parents what had happened, but both boys weren't punished. My parents spoke with me, but were ashamed and silent. Numb, I slipped into depression and succumbed to PTSD. We never talked of the situation again. I don't remember too much after it had happened, and repressed the memories of the sexual assault and fear wetting for nearly 20 years. I didn't masturbate until I was 24, didn't have sex until 30, and climaxed for the first time at 36.

I am doing much better these days, with a loving husband and finding acceptance in my fear wetting fetish.

Thank you for reading. 

-hoimi

Edited by Kirito (see edit history)

While I recognize and sympathize that you are sharing a very personal and traumatic experience here with us, this is honestly not the appropriate forum for this.

If you were seeking counseling or group support, that would be different; but that's not what this forum category is for.

Essentially, even if it's about something you personally experienced, events involving assault should not be posted here (outside of the support forums). With that in mind, I have removed this part of your post and am going to lock the topic.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns on this policy.