Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Fictional Characters into Omo

Fun question: what fictional characters do you think would be into holding and intentionally wetting or battle with incontinence? Is there a specific scene in a show, film, or book that you see a character holding or having an accident?

The DC human superheroes (non-Meta humans or aliens) may develop stress incontinence from all of the hard landings that they make. Batgirl and Nightwing have backgrounds in gymnastics and tumbling. I have watched the CW Green Arrow show and a few of those jump stunts that Stephen Amell had done made me worry about his bladder (and knees!).

I was really loving the fanfiction by Ducklett00 with Batgirl, as those superheroes have to fight all night. What if they need to go? How can they recover from a perfectly timed hit to the bladder and a sudden accident?

I feel like Caitlin Snow wet herself in fear when Cisco and Joe busted into the warehouse she was being held at in the Flash season 1 episode Revenge of the Rogues. 

Charlie (Felicia Day) in Supernatural screamed as the djinn took hold of her and began to place her into a dream trance. She would have lost all control, as she'd said she might have smelt like pee directly before. I wonder if she had a weak bladder or just enjoyed holding and releasing.

I don't know who would be an intentional wetter, though. 

7 hours ago, facade said:

SpongeBob SquarePants.

Wtf? He's just a sponge! Having a highly absorbent body he'd presumably just re-absorb his own pee. Or if he was already saturated his square pants would be soaked anyway. I'm also not sure if he has either the internal or external organs necessary for urination as it looks like his entire body is comprised of sponge. 

I'm not at all sure that he could realistically and convincingly wet himself. The whole scenario would seem somewhat ridiculous. Still, whatever floats your boat I suppose...

The show has fire that is burning underwater and a beach under the ocean. There is no scientific reality at all.

Spongebob seems a bit high strung. I could see him working at the Krusty Krab, having to hold it for a double shifts, losing control and figuring out how amazing it feels to hold and wet. Then he's holding everywhere he can; the boating school, at home, at Patrick's house; just to have to rush home to 'wet' in private. He tells Patrick about his new obsession, and finds out that Patrick has always been holding and never knew he could pee. He would give huge and curious eyes right before a cut away to one of those real life views of water, a tiny beach, and a fake bird, where the water level doubles in moments. Cue Patrick orgasm face.

30 minutes ago, hoimi said:

The show has fire that is burning underwater and a beach under the ocean. There is no scientific reality at all.

Spongebob seems a bit high strung. I could see him working at the Krusty Krab, having to hold it for a double shifts, losing control and figuring out how amazing it feels to hold and wet. Then he's holding everywhere he can; the boating school, at home, at Patrick's house; just to have to rush home to 'wet' in private. He tells Patrick about his new obsession, and finds out that Patrick has always been holding and never knew he could pee. He would give huge and curious eyes right before a cut away to one of those real life views of water, a tiny beach, and a fake bird, where the water level doubles in moments. Cue Patrick orgasm face.

You may have a point, but I think most people (who don't have both a pee fetish and a sponge fetish - a minority group if ever there was one) would find this hilarious rather than erotic. 

If someone could be bothered to do the animation I would definitely watch it. Perhaps I'll try photoshopping Spongebob so it looks like he's wet himself. Something to do tomorrow afternoon if it's a bit slow at work. 

On 3/8/2017 at 0:30 PM, hoimi said:

Fun question: what fictional characters do you think would be into holding and intentionally wetting or battle with incontinence? Is there a specific scene in a show, film, or book that you see a character holding or having an accident?

The DC human superheroes (non-Meta humans or aliens) may develop stress incontinence from all of the hard landings that they make. Batgirl and Nightwing have backgrounds in gymnastics and tumbling. I have watched the CW Green Arrow show and a few of those jump stunts that Stephen Amell had done made me worry about his bladder (and knees!).

I was really loving the fanfiction by Ducklett00 with Batgirl, as those superheroes have to fight all night. What if they need to go? How can they recover from a perfectly timed hit to the bladder and a sudden accident?

I feel like Caitlin Snow wet herself in fear when Cisco and Joe busted into the warehouse she was being held at in the Flash season 1 episode Revenge of the Rogues. 

Charlie (Felicia Day) in Supernatural screamed as the djinn took hold of her and began to place her into a dream trance. She would have lost all control, as she'd said she might have smelt like pee directly before. I wonder if she had a weak bladder or just enjoyed holding and releasing.

I don't know who would be an intentional wetter, though. 

steven amhel from green arrow seemed to be the type that could hold a lot. i am sure he had a full bladder many times filming the show. and  in weightlifting for it. buff build on him.  a few episodes from the end of the series he was straped to a chair shirtless in breifs. and  he was heavily muscled all over. calfs thighs      abs lats chest shoulders arms. i read a article that said toby  magure had to go 18 hours a day without wetting filming spiderman as there was no way to pee in the spidy suit. bet his bladder was very swollen at the end of the day doing all those jumps and flips. he must have a really good bladder capacity. i wonder if pee holding was part of the test when they was casting actors to play spider man. most boys that went out for sports got very good at holding a lot as you had to drink a lot then have to hold it playing sports.

I have a habit of, every time I get into a series, trying to spot which character has a piss fetish. Usually there isn't much basis, but...I have my fun.

Shingen and Emilia Kishitani from Durarara!! both share one, both for holding and seeing others hold.

Goose Perkins from Baccano! likes making people hold, definitely on the more sadistic side.

Laetitia Gitarin Aztanduja from Vamp! is in pretty much the same boat as the above, and Caldimir Aleksandrov is her victim of choice, who likes it way more than he would ever admit. Masashi/Magic Man/Mage/whatever is a masochist and loves to be humiliated in every regard, so I'm sure this applies.

If Gitarin from Etsusa Bridge is really Laetitia's son, I guess he inherited it. Either way, I think he's into it both ways, and I think his bodyguards like to tease him about it.

Azama from Fire Emblem: Fates is into everything under the sun. The same goes for Gangrel from Awakening.

22 minutes ago, Rukako said:

I feel like DVA from overwatch would be. A pro gamer who fights in a giant mech all day probably without breaks. It all fits together if you ask me.

Do you think that she holds and goes in the suit? That thing is skin tight, it might dry fast, or her mech is equipped with a dryer so she doesn't chafe.

I could see Mei hunched over, legs clenched, desperate for a pee. Putting her gloved hand down to brace herself, she would suddenly spread her legs apart, squatting, as she lost control. She'd just be in trouble if she got it in those boots. Her blue pants would darken as warm wetness soaked down, liquid running off in rivulets.

Needless to say, I like Mei.

26 minutes ago, hoimi said:

Do you think that she holds and goes in the suit? That thing is skin tight, it might dry fast, or her mech is equipped with a dryer so she doesn't chafe.

I could see Mei hunched over, legs clenched, desperate for a pee. Putting her gloved hand down to brace herself, she would suddenly spread her legs apart, squatting, as she lost control. She'd just be in trouble if she got it in those boots. Her blue pants would darken as warm wetness soaked down, liquid running off in rivulets.

I can definitely imagine that. As for DVA I feel like it would just be straight through the suit with something built into the mech. 

Perhaps mei would pee just to warm herself up a little bit. All that ice has gotta be cold.

35 minutes ago, Rukako said:

I can definitely imagine that. As for DVA I feel like it would just be straight through the suit with something built into the mech. 

Perhaps mei would pee just to warm herself up a little bit. All that ice has gotta be cold.

Can she melt her own ice wall with her pee? ^_~

On the subject of Overwatch characters, I always think of Sombra taking some joy in desperation. She could use her hacking abilities to lock the door to the toilet just before one of the other girls gets there and she could stand with her invisibility up and watch them moan and struggle as they helplessly try to open the locked door, enjoying every second of it. Probably be a bit of a tease with it as well, tempting them by unlocking the door, only to quickly lock again before the girls have a chance to open it.

And because I have the meme idea of D.VA in my head, I imagine she pees in her empty mountain dew bottles, but takes great pleasure in doing it. She's a gamer girl so she's probably done it before.

Edited by JustCallum (see edit history)

Well, I always thought Yu Narukami from Persona 4 would totally be, especially since I ship him with Yosuke. Yosuke in canon actually has some omo moments (basically the entire first dungeon of the game is him complaining he has to pee and then having to piss in a corner so he doesnt piss his pants). I like to imagine that getting Yu hot and bothered, haha. 

On 3/10/2017 at 4:31 PM, hoimi said:

On 3/10/2017 at 4:59 PM, Rukako said:

Hopefully this isn't off topic, but I found a body pillow design of Mei peeing
Do note that this contains nudity

https://www.animedakimakurapillow.com/products/new-mei-overwatch-pee-version-anime-dakimakura-japanese-pillow-cover-custom-designer-stormfeder-adc786?variant=33011534276

On 3/9/2017 at 2:58 PM, WetDave said:

...it looks like his entire body is comprised of sponge.

Well, he is shown with some actual internal organs in various episodes, but I'm not sure if he's ever been shown to have actual kidneys...

It would certainly be weird in any case...

On 3/10/2017 at 7:09 PM, Rukako said:

I feel like DVA from overwatch would be. A pro gamer who fights in a giant mech all day probably without breaks. It all fits together if you ask me.

She probably just forgot to put the toilet in, a la Professor Calamitous ;)

JimmyNeutron_ProfessorCalamitous_MechSuit.png

1 hour ago, HPattern said:

Well, he is shown with some actual internal organs in various episodes, but I'm not sure if he's ever been shown to have actual kidneys...

It would certainly be weird in any case...

I've found some pictures of spongebobs internal anatomy on the internet but I suspect that they are just speculation rather than based on actual facts.

36 minutes ago, WetDave said:

I've found some pictures of spongebobs internal anatomy on the internet but I suspect that they are just speculation rather than based on actual facts.

Because I'm bored, here's a list of canon appearances of SpongeBob's brain within the TV series and movies. ;)

http://spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/SpongeBob's_Brain

I was very surprised this existed, but it's cool nonetheless!

Most everything else is likely speculation, though.

40 minutes ago, HPattern said:

Because I'm bored, here's a list of canon appearances of SpongeBob's brain within the TV series and movies. ;)

http://spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/SpongeBob's_Brain

I was very surprised this existed, but it's cool nonetheless!

Most everything else is likely speculation, though.

Thanks! The comment there started another chain of thought - is Spongebob just a sea sponge? If so then he won't have a distinct urinary system and I think we can then give a definitive answer as to whether he can wet himself - he can, but it would just manifest itself as a seepage over his entire (and presumably already saturated) body. It would not be noticeable to the naked eye and he need suffer no embarrassment at his unfortunate but very discreet accident. This may be disappointing for whoever it was that wanted to see him wet himself. 

There's definitely something odd about his parentage. Perhaps he's the result of interbreeding between a sea sponge and a human - his sea sponge mother perhaps having a fling with a human male. And that brings us back to people with a sponge fetish. Now who was it that originally expressed a desire to see spongebob wet himself?