Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What happened to Shara and Ger?

Guest Blurple
1 hour ago, S333-2 said:

There was some story of a girl wetting with her sister (or just friend?).. i read it when i was like 10 i think, still remember how it was hot. Searched like 10 times on that site already but cant find it anymore ...

Do you remember anything from the story? You might be able to use google to find it.

On 14.3.2017 at 1:13 AM, Blurple said:

Do you remember anything from the story? You might be able to use google to find it.

Tried so many times...

Its about 2 Sisters one accident pee her pants or something then they discover how they like it or some shit, good written ... lol

but its long time ago

I thought about doing Shara & Ger's too when I archived B2B but couldn't be bothered. But I guess it's also looking likely it might go down.

I yoinked all of it, but it needs some work to remove ads and rewrite links so it'll be easier to use. I'll post it when I get around to doing that, shouldn't be too long.

9 hours ago, S333-2 said:

Tried so many times...

Its about 2 Sisters one accident pee her pants or something then they discover how they like it or some shit, good written ... lol

but its long time ago

The story didn't happen to take place at a concert, did it?  The one I'm thinking of is two sisters went to a concert, the younger one got desperate and her older sister told her to just pee in her jeans.  If that sounds familiar, I think I can easily find it in the stories section.

15 hours ago, Someone1234 said:

The story didn't happen to take place at a concert, did it?  The one I'm thinking of is two sisters went to a concert, the younger one got desperate and her older sister told her to just pee in her jeans.  If that sounds familiar, I think I can easily find it in the stories section.

maybe...  i dont know... it been quite a long one tho

its sooo long ago lol

On 3/13/2017 at 6:02 PM, S333-2 said:

There was some story of a girl wetting with her sister (or just friend?).. i read it when i was like 10 i think, still remember how it was hot. Searched like 10 times on that site already but cant find it anymore ...

That might be the Lynn stories. There were/are three parts with the title character Lynn wetting with her sister (part 1), her friend (part 2) and several friends (part 3). They were written by the author JJ, who did several stories of a similar style.

There are also the two stories 'Like Mother, Like Daughter' which involves a single mother and her 18yr old daughter wetting themselves together while on a day trip to London. And 'The Tale of Jenny and Claire', which involves a lesbian wetting herself in front of her friend/crush and getting her into wetting and bed (mild sex scene, nothing too explicit). Both written by the author(s) Debbie and Jason

39 minutes ago, crashdriver said:

That might be the Lynn stories. There were/are three parts with the title character Lynn wetting with her sister (part 1), her friend (part 2) and several friends (part 3). They were written by the author JJ, who did several stories of a similar style.

The Lynn Stories

http://members.easyshag.com/femaledesperation/jj01.html

http://members.easyshag.com/femaledesperation/jj02.html

http://members.easyshag.com/femaledesperation/jj03.html

6 hours ago, crashdriver said:

There are also the two stories 'Like Mother, Like Daughter' which involves a single mother and her 18yr old daughter wetting themselves together while on a day trip to London. And 'The Tale of Jenny and Claire', which involves a lesbian wetting herself in front of her friend/crush and getting her into wetting and bed (mild sex scene, nothing too explicit). Both written by the author(s) Debbie and Jason

Those are exactly the stories I was thinking about.  Thanks crashdriver.

4 hours ago, Dunney said:

I used to go to Shara and Ger regularly, before I got a taste for videos. Those links given above don't work for me. I get the age screening page and nothing more.

You need to enter then manually go to the story in question. Clear your cookies if it hangs on the age screen... i think its only Mozilla that does that