Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

what is your favo diaper?

10 hours ago, huehue said:

old Crinklz are my all time favorite, ABU and DC brands are a close second.

Right now i have Little Paws, new Crinklz, and tena slip ultimas

Other than Little Paws, which ABU brands have you found to be the best? Little paws were the first I got from ABU and I've just stuck with them since they're great

My overall favorite is a tie between ABU Space and Rearz Safari. They're super absorbent, wide, have elastic/double-gussets in the crotch, front+back elastic waistbands, and have awesome designs.

Special mention to the new Bambino Magnifico's (and the plain white version called "UltraStretch") though, as the hook-and-loop tabs and stretch sides are absolutely amazing. They're just as absorbent as Space and Safari, and have the most homogeneous fluff/padding I've encountered, but they do come up short (compared to Space/Safari) as far as the elastics are concerned on the waistband and in the crotch/double-gusset.

There's just something about being able to re-tape the Magnifico's a million times over without a single worry. If you're OCD about tab/tape placement, keep accidentally popping tapes, have a vendetta against adhesive, or dream of the ability to add a booster pad to your diaper after you've already been wearing it without weakening the tapes by removing and re-applying them all, Magnifico/UltraStretch is definitely the diaper for you!

1 hour ago, Mirri said:

Other than Little Paws, which ABU brands have you found to be the best? Little paws were the first I got from ABU and I've just stuck with them since they're great

Space are awesome and functionally identical to Little Pawz and ABUSimple, but with fade-when-wet aliens. Cushies are great too, and are functionally identical to the SDK's and Lavender's. I love the single-tape design on the Cushies, it makes it so much easier to put on with the tapes in an aesthetically-pleasing manner, but I'm not able to get them as tight as I can with Space.

The PreSchool's are neat, as they're cloth-backed, but have a super soft/supple (and distinctly non-crinkly) plastic landing-strip, so the tapes actually stay put *cough*AbenaAirPlus*cough*. The designs are so cute, too. They're effectively silent, even under jeans or thin shorts with nothing between, and the fabric is very nice. Unfortunately, I can't recommend them for anyone with a large bladder, or for extended wear without changing, as they're not nearly as absorbent as other ABU products, and the crotch and bum padding clumps and migrates down between your legs, as it isn't affixed to the panels of the diaper well enough to stay put once wet, causing extreme sagging. This coupled with the fact that the fabric stretches significantly over time (even when you stay dry, as just the tension from the tapes holding the diaper to your hips is enough to stretch the fabric) makes them hard to wear for very long at all.

The PreSchool's also don't have a front waistband, and while double-gusseted, the crotch elastic and leg gathers are not as nice as those on Space/Cushies/etc. They are significantly cheaper than other ABU products however, so compromises are to be expected. If you need an absolutely silent Ab/DL diaper, then you should definitely get a sample of the PreSchool's to try them out, but they're a significant departure from the rest of the ABU lineup, and not necessarily in a good way...

Edited by HPattern (see edit history)
19 hours ago, HPattern said:

My overall favorite is a tie between ABU Space and Rearz Safari. They're super absorbent, wide, have elastic/double-gussets in the crotch, front+back elastic waistbands, and have awesome designs.

Special mention to the new Bambino Magnifico's (and the plain white version called "UltraStretch") though, as the hook-and-loop tabs and stretch sides are absolutely amazing. They're just as absorbent as Space and Safari, and have the most homogeneous fluff/padding I've encountered, but they do come up short (compared to Space/Safari) as far as the elastics are concerned on the waistband and in the crotch/double-gusset.

There's just something about being able to re-tape the Magnifico's a million times over without a single worry. If you're OCD about tab/tape placement, keep accidentally popping tapes, have a vendetta against adhesive, or dream of the ability to add a booster pad to your diaper after you've already been wearing it without weakening the tapes by removing and re-applying them all, Magnifico/UltraStretch is definitely the diaper for you!

Space are awesome and functionally identical to Little Pawz and ABUSimple, but with fade-when-wet aliens. Cushies are great too, and are functionally identical to the SDK's and Lavender's. I love the single-tape design on the Cushies, it makes it so much easier to put on with the tapes in an aesthetically-pleasing manner, but I'm not able to get them as tight as I can with Space.

The PreSchool's are neat, as they're cloth-backed, but have a super soft/supple (and distinctly non-crinkly) plastic landing-strip, so the tapes actually stay put *cough*AbenaAirPlus*cough*. The designs are so cute, too. They're effectively silent, even under jeans or thin shorts with nothing between, and the fabric is very nice. Unfortunately, I can't recommend them for anyone with a large bladder, or for extended wear without changing, as they're not nearly as absorbent as other ABU products, and the crotch and bum padding clumps and migrates down between your legs, as it isn't affixed to the panels of the diaper well enough to stay put once wet, causing extreme sagging. This coupled with the fact that the fabric stretches significantly over time (even when you stay dry, as just the tension from the tapes holding the diaper to your hips is enough to stretch the fabric) makes them hard to wear for very long at all.

The PreSchool's also don't have a front waistband, and while double-gusseted, the crotch elastic and leg gathers are not as nice as those on Space/Cushies/etc. They are significantly cheaper than other ABU products however, so compromises are to be expected. If you need an absolutely silent Ab/DL diaper, then you should definitely get a sample of the PreSchool's to try them out, but they're a significant departure from the rest of the ABU lineup, and not necessarily in a good way...

Wow! Thanks for all the info! IMO, one of the best parts about being padded is that distinct crinkling sound, so the PreSchools are definitely not for me. Another really nice element that I enjoy is the fade-when-wet parts of patterns, as I'm all about getting teased and humiliated. Having someone point out something like, "Oh, someone's paws have faded, haven't they, little one" makes my cheeks burn and gets me squirming. So I guess I really did pick the perfect ones right from the start, at least out of ABU's lineup. I'd like to try Rearz' Princess Pink (I think that's what they were called), but the price tag is a bit out of my price range at the moment. I never imagined that this would end up being the most expensive of all my various kinks....

• 2 weeks later...

I currently use men's Depends maximum. They leak if I go while sitting, which is disappointing. I like to wear them until they leak, which usually means I can pee twice standing up with no issues and they'll leak the third time. Although, I've found that if I wear a wet one for more than an hour and a half, the pee seeps through.

If someone could make a recommendation I would appreciate it. Here's what I'm looking for:

- semi-discreet (can be worn under pants without being obvious)

- won't leak while peeing sitting (what I want most)

- can be ordered and gets delivered in a generic or discreet box (like an Amazon box)

Any suggestions?

On 3/22/2017 at 2:12 PM, Wet19 said:

I currently use men's Depends maximum. They leak if I go while sitting, which is disappointing. I like to wear them until they leak, which usually means I can pee twice standing up with no issues and they'll leak the third time. Although, I've found that if I wear a wet one for more than an hour and a half, the pee seeps through.

If someone could make a recommendation I would appreciate it. Here's what I'm looking for:

- semi-discreet (can be worn under pants without being obvious)

- won't leak while peeing sitting (what I want most)

- can be ordered and gets delivered in a generic or discreet box (like an Amazon box)

Any suggestions?

I would recommend Tranquility ATN diapers. They are pretty discreet and have great absorbency. I order mine on Amazon and they are always delivered in a discreet box. The best part is they are only about $12 for a pack of 12 so they are pretty affordable.

I recently tried the Super Boompa diapers and enjoyed them more than other ones I've had in the past (Littlepawz and Rearz Safari), especially for the price point. They fit really comfortably, and definitely make less of a crinkle and less of a diaper bulge than other diapers.

They're pretty mobile too, and are pretty absorbent, they didn't really start to fall apart or leak until the very end of an overnight wetting session. The color design is a little unusual too, not just plain white or pastel, which I liked. A good compromise for DLs that aren't necessarily into the AB side of things, but still want something diaper-y.

Edited by zaphodododod
Had more to say after reading another comment in the thread, but didn't want to double post (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...