Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Video Request: The Priory - Episode of Late 90s UK Talk Show

Guest Seeker

Guest Seeker

On an episode of The Priory, a woman was challenged to drink 3 pints of water and some cups of tea and hold her pee for the entire show to win a trip to Niagara Falls. She had to listen to waterfall noises and bounce on a trampoline.

It was on Dailymotion in 4 parts, but has since been deleted. Many people on here have been looking for this clip, but I thought I'd give it it's own topic to find it once and for all.

8 hours ago, Dravid61+ said:

Was this on UK television many,many years ago, I have seen this before if its the here your looking for. If I remember rightly the picture quality was rather poor. I will see what I can find but don't hold your breathe.

Were the presenters Zoë Ball  and Jamie Theakston.   (17 episodes, 1999-2002)

That's right, and the guests in the studio were Neil Morrissey and Ian Brown I think.

Guest Seeker

She does make it.

Here are the relevant times in the four parts. Although there is a face cam on screen at nearly all times throughout the show.

Part 1: 5:40-7:45

Part 2: 4:40-6:30

Part 3: 11:25-13:15

Part 4: 3:15-3:43, 9:28-9:35, 12:32-13:15

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
On 3/12/2017 at 6:39 PM, Seeker said:

She does make it.

Here are the relevant times in the four parts. Although there is a face cam on screen at nearly all times throughout the show.

Part 1: 5:40-7:45

Part 2: 4:40-6:30

Part 3: 11:25-13:15

Part 4: 3:15-3:43, 9:28-9:35, 12:32-13:15

First, a huge thankyou to those who posted the clips, and told us the relevant parts.

I'd like to add something. In part 2 at around 10:30, they briefly cut to the contestant just for a split second. Long enough though to see that she's really struggling!!

19 hours ago, Despguy123 said:

Never noticed before but at the end of part 3 she says 'i'm desperate now' then they make her jump up and down on a trampoline and the host reaches over and presses on her bladder, wonder how close she came to wetting herself on live TV!

I like the part (just before the trampolining) when they interview the doctor & he briefly explains the science behind holding. Love the look on the girl's face when he says '...she would wet her knickers'!!

• 2 weeks later...

There used to be a game show show on UK tv called 'Distraction' hosted by Jimmy Carr, and I'm sure there was one episode where contestants had full bladders and were all sitting on toilets. To 'buzz in' to answer a question they had to let out a small amount of pee into the toilet and one woman was really desperate and couldn't hold it anymore so ended up letting out all her pee in one go. Anyone remember that?

13 hours ago, Despguy123 said:

There used to be a game show show on UK tv called 'Distraction' hosted by Jimmy Carr, and I'm sure there was one episode where contestants had full bladders and were all sitting on toilets. To 'buzz in' to answer a question they had to let out a small amount of pee into the toilet and one woman was really desperate and couldn't hold it anymore so ended up letting out all her pee in one go. Anyone remember that?

That's crazy. I've never heard of this show before, but I did some googling and apparently the episode in question is season 2 episode 2. Unfortunately, all the videos I found were copyright claimed, but maybe someone cleverer than me can find it by searching for that specific episode.

14 hours ago, satyr said:

That's crazy. I've never heard of this show before, but I did some googling and apparently the episode in question is season 2 episode 2. Unfortunately, all the videos I found were copyright claimed, but maybe someone cleverer than me can find it by searching for that specific episode.

Channel 4's episode guide (frustratingly, series 1 is available to view!) suggests that episode 6 might be worth a watch too: " The devilish diversions include hand buzzers, wrestling and pigeons with a pressing need to go the toilet ". No luck finding it online either unfortunately...