Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Diacussion: Is there any connection between Omorashi interests/prefrences and sexual orientation?

(I am female.) My Omorashi interests have changed considerably growing up. By the age of 5, I believe, I began showing signs of enjoying people being desperate to pee when playing with friends (ex: when playing with dolls, I would frequently make them have to pee). I'd have all sorts have things be desperate, including the doll's pets or cars. At the age of 10, I started coming to terms with the fact that it was something different that I possessed.

By age 12, I was often writing stories for myself, usually deleting them. It was around this time that I started questioning my sexual orientation. I was growing up in a very non-diverse New England culture, and although my parents supported homosexuality, I wasn't all that exposed until I started using the Internet more. I discovered that, not on purpose, the main characters in my silly, straight-to-the-point stories were almost 100% female. In fact, I pretty much only enjoyed female desperation at this time. Before, my sexuality had not been in question. Now, I wondered why the thought of girls, and only girls, being desperate to pee turned me on so much. 

When I was 14 or 15, I found OmoOrg and began reading it frequently. I also had my first real crush in 9th grade. He was very handsome, funny and talented. And, if you haven't picked up on it already, he was male. I had no question then that I was at least into guys. I think part of my thoughts of me being homosexual came from how close I was with my friends. I loved them, more than I'd loved friends before. This was a stupid reason to think I was gay. I suppose it was because I had been in such a shell until then, not revealing my true personality in fear they would hate me. I'm so glad that I broke out of my shell in high school, it allowed me to be so much happier. But no, the "feelings" I had for my friends were just unfamiliar. I had the feeling that they thought I was gay, I'm not sure why, but it's irrelevant. Maybe because of how quickly I had turned around and was then able to make friends easier, I'm not sure.

But I still felt so weird about this fetish of mine. Why was it only for females? I had no idea. Even once I turned 18, I didn't feel comfortable with contributing to OmoOrg, though I wanted to. Finally, a month or so before my 19th birthday, I created the account, but it was not until months later that I was actually active. I'm still pretty focused on female Omo, but I became curious with the idea of male, and am warming up to it.

What do you think? Is there any connection between Omo preferences and sexual orientation?

Anyway, in the beginning of my sophomore year my crush asked ME out to the homecoming dance...I of course accepted. We're still dating now, though we go to different colleges. I love him so much. He liked me too, imagine that! But well, the moral of this story is not that I'm happy that I'm not gay, it's not like I would be sad if I was. The moral is that coming out of my shell helped me to realize my identity, and it certainly helped my self confidence.

@pumpkin juice this is an interesting concept and thank you for sharing your experience. I know for me personally that I really enjoy seeing ladies desperate and consider myself to be hetrosexual but sometimes find it arousing to see men desperate for the toilet but I mostly prefer to see ladies. So maybe I am bi curious but I don't think I would want a relationship with another guy so I think I am more hetrosexual than Bi. The brain is a funny thing. I am interested to see other people's thoughts on this.  Anyway thank you again for sharing. :)

I have been very confused about what exactly I am in terms of orientation for a while. First of all, I'm only really into omo stuff sexually, not traditional sexuality. So I'm not sure if there could be any sort of line between my omo interests and sexuality, since omo is the extent of my sexual interests. That being said, for most of my life I've only been into omo when it pertains to females. I was always slightly attracted to desperate guys, but there was also an "ew" factor to it that turned me off. But then one day, a year or two ago, I found a male video that was really doing for me for some reason. And I thought to myself, "huh, I think I could actually jack off to this. Wouldn't that be interesting?" And well, I did, and every since then I have been regularly watching and enjoying male content addition to female content. I still do like female desperation more than male, but sometimes I get in a mood where I want to see some male stuff. Also, even though I am now sexually attracted to guys (within the context of omo) I have never felt romantically attracted to a guy. At least I don't think so. So now I have no idea what I am. Am I straight? Am I bisexual? Am I asexual? I don't think the labels matter that much, but it is a little frustrating not fitting cleanly into the accepted spectrum of sexuality. 

I have to agree with LOLC2k on this: as a male, I only enjoy watching (or reading about, etc.) women being desperate and losing control of their bladders. I won't just say male desperation is a turn off, for me it's much more than that - it's outright terrifying. The very notion of another male being desperate and/or losing it reminds me that it could happen to me, and I'm a control freak in that regard, I never want to lose control of my bladder unless it's explicitly my choice. Maybe it's an empathy thing? Or maybe I'm unconsciously gay or on the homo-hetero  spectrum and male desperation reminds me of what I'm trying to deny? Dunno

19 hours ago, desperationlover1 said:

@pumpkin juice this is an interesting concept and thank you for sharing your experience. I know for me personally that I really enjoy seeing ladies desperate and consider myself to be hetrosexual but sometimes find it arousing to see men desperate for the toilet but I mostly prefer to see ladies. So maybe I am bi curious but I don't think I would want a relationship with another guy so I think I am more hetrosexual than Bi. The brain is a funny thing. I am interested to see other people's thoughts on this.  Anyway thank you again for sharing. :)

I'm much the same. 

I've only had sexual relationships with women. In all my adult life I've only encountered three men that I've found somewhat sexually attractive, and they have all had some significantly feminine characteristics. I like both male and female wetting but much prefer female to male. If pushed I might say I am 90% straight/10% gay on the spectrum..

I do think though that perhaps those who acknowledge their fetish tend to be more sexually open in general and thus possibly more willing to accept their own sexuality in general. 

I think we need to be less binary. Male/female is binary, and even there, there is a middle ground/croossover. But when it comes to sexuality, I am convinced (largely on the basis of my own experience) that there is a wide spectrum. Some people are only straight, some people are only gay, and many people are a bit of both. Depending on circumstances.

As to sexuality and wetting... I have always wondered. There is this whole "sissy" phenomenon, which I am not really in to, but I can sort of see some sort of a point. Men who somehow associate wetting (themselves) with feminization. What is that all about? Self-hatred? That women are aesthetically more pleasing (consider all the classical paintings and statues)? I do not know. What do others think?

what a interesting topic! I'm glad someone brought it up. For me, I'm pretty sure I'm a heterosexual female up till this point, but I've always liked to watch women who are desperate to pee. Not sure why though. I'm fine with male desperation but I tend to like them in a text form, rather than videos. Videos are a bit too much for me.. Female desperation videos are great, it's a shame that there's not a lot out there to be honest.

Thanks for all the replies :smile:

On February 28, 2017 at 6:45 PM, edhob said:

As to sexuality and wetting... I have always wondered. There is this whole "sissy" phenomenon, which I am not really in to, but I can sort of see some sort of a point. Men who somehow associate wetting (themselves) with feminization. What is that all about? Self-hatred? That women are aesthetically more pleasing (consider all the classical paintings and statues)? I do not know. What do others think?

The idea that women are more "aesthetically pleasing" seems to make sense, which may be why seeing female models in advertising is more...common, I guess?

In the binary term, I could consider myself straight, but on the spectrum, I'm leaning away from that a bit with maybe 20% interest in girls. I don't know, putting a number to it is not anything I've tried before.

Thanks again, guys, this is very informative for something I've been wondering for a while.

*trying to stop lurking*

I've been curious about past experiences that may have lead to the development of a wetting fetish.

I may post my big story some day, but I experienced fear wetting during a sexual assault at the age of 10 years old. I'd had curiosity about wetting before then, but the assault and subsequent accident heavily shaped what currently arouses me sexually. I do not believe that I am a good data point, as the assault had left me stunted and repressed for many years. I will be 37 years old this year and I am now working to accept who I am, what arouses me, and trying to let go of the fear and shame that had left me unable to love myself. 

Though I am aroused by stories and especially the videos of fear wetting in downloads, I am afraid that I might be too heavily analytical and still in the healing process from the assault. I am very curious about others who have come to terms with their fetish and what made them who they are today.

tl:dr; Were there any experiences you'd had with one gender over another having a wetting episode that correlate to your current interests?

On 2/27/2017 at 5:56 PM, Thefredmann said:

I have been very confused about what exactly I am in terms of orientation for a while. First of all, I'm only really into omo stuff sexually, not traditional sexuality. So I'm not sure if there could be any sort of line between my omo interests and sexuality, since omo is the extent of my sexual interests. That being said, for most of my life I've only been into omo when it pertains to females. I was always slightly attracted to desperate guys, but there was also an "ew" factor to it that turned me off. But then one day, a year or two ago, I found a male video that was really doing for me for some reason. And I thought to myself, "huh, I think I could actually jack off to this. Wouldn't that be interesting?" And well, I did, and every since then I have been regularly watching and enjoying male content addition to female content. I still do like female desperation more than male, but sometimes I get in a mood where I want to see some male stuff. Also, even though I am now sexually attracted to guys (within the context of omo) I have never felt romantically attracted to a guy. At least I don't think so. So now I have no idea what I am. Am I straight? Am I bisexual? Am I asexual? I don't think the labels matter that much, but it is a little frustrating not fitting cleanly into the accepted spectrum of sexuality. 

gay male here into wetting and full bladder.  the most on guys that are really good at holding it. found there are  quite a few athletic males into holding it. some of it could come from our having to hold a lot after drinking a lot while playing sports and it becomes some kind of a male bonding ritual to play a sport while having to piss bad. and to do drink and hold contests with each   other. i  am in a role play boarding school for boys that could use another gay male charactor in it.

19 hours ago, hoimi said:

Were there any experiences you'd had with one gender over another having a wetting episode that correlate to your current interests?

After I had an accident when I was four, my mother made me wear a cloth diaper and plastic pants for the rest of the day. One of her female friends came over and saw me dressed that way. I found that embarrassing but I think also sexy, although I didn't think in those terms at that time.

In kindergarten I heard that a girl in first grade had wet herself in class. I instantly started fantasizing about that happening to me. In first grade the (female) teacher told us if we had to run to the bathroom to avoid wetting our pants we could do that, and her raising the subject made me fantasize about wetting my pants in class. Finally in the spring I did it. I deliberately drank lots of water all day and didn't use the plumbing facilities. After lunch I was desperate and I chickened out and asked for permission. The teacher asked if I could wait and I thought it was physically possible and said yes. A bit later we all stood up to sing, and I was in agony trying not to pee. I thought of doing it on purpose but when the point came to let go, I didn't have the courage to do it. I went through that several times. Then I reached a point where I thought it might actually happen. Then a bit later I realized it probably would happen. I decided not to run for it, in part because I didn't have the courage to do that either. Nonetheless, a minute later when I lost control, I actually felt a bit surprised that it was happening. I think I thought it would be another ten minutes. I peed for some time while my classmates were still singing and then a girl shrieked and told everyone what was happening.

Here's a link to a more detailed version:

Edited by footedsleeper (see edit history)

It's great to see so many well-thought-out replies, especially as it seems I am unable to spell the word "Discussion".

23 hours ago, hoimi said:

Were there any experiences you'd had with one gender over another having a wetting episode that correlate to your current interests?

I haven't really witnessed many wettings, so I can't really answer that question, but I can do the next best thing. I'm 18 and in cross country at my school, and that allows for many fun situations. There are few portapotties at some meets, we have to drink a lot, then run 5k without stopping. Plus the stress on the starting line, which makes people have to go worse. I am a female on the team, so I am of course more exposed to this female desperation. These past five years of experiencing this VERY frequently may have caused me to prefer female desperation. I may write a story some day about my experiences, we'll see.

did you find that its pretty hard to pee while running so is pretty eaasy to hold it in when running when full?? i run 100m 200m dash. jump 110m high hurdles on very full bladder. its real intense jumping hurdles really full. and also crouched in starting block with muscular thigh pressed into swollen bladder. i dont pee at school  and we have to drink a lot before track so my bladder is always  really full in track. i always have to pee so bad it hurts a lot to stand up straight as my abs press down on my swollen bladder with it so full. there is peer pressure to drink all the coach you too as well as pressure from the coach so we  keep drinking even w hen we have to go badly from what we have already  drank. sounds like you experience the same too.  i experience this daily at practice and on weekends even harder at track meets. quite painful at track meets having to go really bad.  practice kegals so      have stronger control to hold it in even when abs are tensing up hard with the bladder spasms.

45 minutes ago, trackboy said:

did you find that its pretty hard to pee while running so is pretty eaasy to hold it in when running when full?? i run 100m 200m dash. jump 110m high hurdles on very full bladder. its real intense jumping hurdles really full. and also crouched in starting block with muscular thigh pressed into swollen bladder. i dont pee at school  and we have to drink a lot before track so my bladder is always  really full in track. i always have to pee so bad it hurts a lot to stand up straight as my abs press down on my swollen bladder with it so full. there is peer pressure to drink all the coach you too as well as pressure from the coach so we  keep drinking even w hen we have to go badly from what we have already  drank. sounds like you experience the same too.  i experience this daily at practice and on weekends even harder at track meets. quite painful at track meets having to go really bad.  practice kegals so      have stronger control to hold it in even when abs are tensing up hard with the bladder spasms.

My experience is quite different. I'm in track now, and I run distance just like in cross country. So I don't run hurdles or sprints, maybe that makes it less intense? I'm guessing you don't have much experience with distance/xc, but it isn't too great when you're running 5k (3.1 mi) with a full bladder, especially when you're focusing on breathing or how fast you're supposed to be going at some point in the race and the sort.

When I have to pee when I race, and I know the same goes for the other girls because they talk about it, I just gradually let pee out when I feel relaxed enough to. Sorry if this is a bit disappointing...but I know that it's not uncommon for people to wet themselves from water + nerves on the starting line, or let out so much during the race that they essentially wet themself.

Your username is very relevant, by the way. Nice.

2 hours ago, pumpkin juice said:

My experience is quite different. I'm in track now, and I run distance just like in cross country. So I don't run hurdles or sprints, maybe that makes it less intense? I'm guessing you don't have much experience with distance/xc, but it isn't too great when you're running 5k (3.1 mi) with a full bladder, especially when you're focusing on breathing or how fast you're supposed to be going at some point in the race and the sort.

When I have to pee when I race, and I know the same goes for the other girls because they talk about it, I just gradually let pee out when I feel relaxed enough to. Sorry if this is a bit disappointing...but I know that it's not uncommon for people to wet themselves from water + nerves on the starting line, or let out so much during the race that they essentially wet themself.

there is so much in my bladder by time i get to track pratice  after weightlifting first after school where we have to keep drinking. then practice where we drink more and are busting by time we even  start practice because we get filled up in weightlifting. letting a little out makes little difference as bladder is swollen so big.. track meets we have even more time to drink and drink that we have to go so bad that standing up straight is  quite painful. then have to spring that full. or jump hurdles that full feeling every jump and landing in our over stretched bladders. there are the middle distance runners and the longer     distances that have longer running times. i just practice control with the kegal  so i can keep it in with so much inside my bladder. usually jumping around and stuff makes it   easier to hold it. abes get a really good workout tensing up really hard with the intense bladder spasms. i enjoy running track. enjoy lot of weightlifting to. my teammates are also busting badly and there is a lot of peer pressure not to leak even though our bladders are swollen huge and the pain gets intense at the track meets.

Whilst I describe myself as heterosexual, I feel like I'm borderline asexual other than when it comes to desperation. I don't know why, it just seems to be the only thing that I have an interest in. I also have no interest in anything else omorashi-based other than desperation, and, in line with my heterosexuality, I am only into female desperation.

2 hours ago, JohnnyDT said:

Whilst I describe myself as heterosexual, I feel like I'm borderline asexual other than when it comes to desperation. I don't know why, it just seems to be the only thing that I have an interest in. I also have no interest in anything else omorashi-based other than desperation, and, in line with my heterosexuality, I am only into female desperation.

I'm *almost* to that point too. If she isn't desperate, I'm probably not interested.

I am heterosexual, and I am definitely more interested in women being desperate.  The wetting in and of itself is cool and all, but it's not really my thing unless it's because they were doing all they could to hold and just couldn't.  I knew I liked being desperate as far back as I can remember (I never really indulged it until a couple years ago though).  I was homeschooled, so I was never around other people needing to pee.  It was just my brother and I, and I never thought anything about it.  I rediscovered it about 3 years ago on a website – which has since been shut down – called Experience Project, or EP for short.  I joined a couple of groups that had to do with needing to pee, and I soon realized that was my biggest kink.  I have had a few experiences with seeing desperation since then, and it is very slightly arousing for me to see a guy desperate to pee, but only because I then imagine myself in his place.  However, if I see a woman desperate....  Gonna have to do some rearranging down there.  I discovered this site probably a year and a half ago, and it has been very interesting for me to learn what I like.

As for the actual question of this post?  Well, I don't know about in general, but I know that my experiences definitely align with my orientation.

19 hours ago, Random_dude said:

I am heterosexual, and I am definitely more interested in women being desperate.  The wetting in and of itself is cool and all, but it's not really my thing unless it's because they were doing all they could to hold and just couldn't.  I knew I liked being desperate as far back as I can remember (I never really indulged it until a couple years ago though).  I was homeschooled, so I was never around other people needing to pee.  It was just my brother and I, and I never thought anything about it.  I rediscovered it about 3 years ago on a website – which has since been shut down – called Experience Project, or EP for short.  I joined a couple of groups that had to do with needing to pee, and I soon realized that was my biggest kink.  I have had a few experiences with seeing desperation since then, and it is very slightly arousing for me to see a guy desperate to pee, but only because I then imagine myself in his place.  However, if I see a woman desperate....  Gonna have to do some rearranging down there.  I discovered this site probably a year and a half ago, and it has been very interesting for me to learn what I like.

As for the actual question of this post?  Well, I don't know about in general, but I know that my experiences definitely align with my orientation.

did you and your brother hold it? how come you was home schooled? you like getting bladder really full since then?? cool you liked being desperate from way back. mostly got desperate when you could not pee like on car trips. or sent to room or other stuff???

I am married to a man and have an active sex life with him, but many of my sexual fantasies are of women wetting by accident or more specifically in fear.

I have been attracted to women in the past, but I've never been in a relationship with one. Following my sexual assault, I repressed all of my sexual feelings. I found that controlled wetting was more about being in control of the situation than the arousal (then, things are better now). 

I can point out the moments in my past that lead me to be aroused by wetting, but I am uncertain of what makes me attracted to women.

Human sexuality is fluid; influenced by nature and nurture. Find out what turns you on, find someone who accepts and loves you or enjoy your alone time, and don't let people judge you. 

I don't work out (like intentionally). What is it like to hold and run or lift? I'd seen a video of a young female weightlifter who wet herself during a competition while lifting. Do you ever have trouble with leaking? Stress incontinence is common in athletes. Mary Lou Retton spoke candidly about her issues with incontinence at a young age and I found an article all about famous athletes who'd had bladder issues. http://www.thesportster.com/entertainment/top-15-athletes-who-have-pissed-themselves-during-competition/ (Wayne Gretsky had an accident during a very important game!) Have any of your lifting or track friends had leaking issues or talked about trouble like that?

Thanks for the open and honest talk. ^_^

My sexuality is very fluid, when asked I identify as hetero-Asexual. However I do get turned on by guys, albeit a very certain type of guy in certain scenarios. Wetting is one such scenario. 

I can enjoy watching a guy wet himself just as much as a woman, but again it must be a certain type of guy and if said guy is wearing boxer shorts, I'm outta there. However I'm much much more flexible when it comes to the fairer sex. 

None of this really makes sense but then again, sexuality doesn't make sense, nobody truly understands it. 

do you also like it when a guy is busting for a piss but is holding it. or just when they are wetting themselves?? what type of guy??  what type of stuff are they wearing when wetting that you do like as you dont like boxer shorts for wetting??? i always had to do sports busting for a piss. football. wrestling. track. and weightlifting. and fist fights too. how about you??

On 3/7/2017 at 9:04 PM, pumpkin juice said:

I ran cross country back in the day, but didn't know this little detail. ;) How common is it for girls to intentionally let pee out while racing, and how openly is it talked about? Are we talking about a whole bladder, a little at a time, over the course of a 5K? What sort of uniforms? Are the wet spots visible?

14 hours ago, GoldenG8 said:

I ran cross country back in the day, but didn't know this little detail. ;) How common is it for girls to intentionally let pee out while racing, and how openly is it talked about? Are we talking about a whole bladder, a little at a time, over the course of a 5K? What sort of uniforms? Are the wet spots visible?

hi golden. did you        drink a lot before cross country? run  it with your bladder full??  do any other sports??