Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Do you wet during your period?

So I wanna see who else does this, guys be sure to comment too on what you think when girls do this.

So, me being a girl, I get my period, like every other girl, and I love to bring my omo fetish into it. When I get my period I get really really horny, and needing to pee desperately when I have it, it fuels my sexual hormones'. I have always used pads, I hate tampons because they are a pain in the ass to get out. I have always loved the way a pad feels like a diaper, especially the really thick ones. I sometimes get a few thick ones and pee in them. They hold a lot and it feels so good! Any other girls do this?

1 hour ago, Brittanybunny said:

if I'm home alone and its that time of the month I grab a thick pad and an old pair of underwear and pee in it, it just feels like a diaper, and its very easy to hide from people.

Obviously being a guy I cannot answer your question. However, I have always wondered and been turned on by the thought of girls peeing in their pads for convenience. Do you pee in your pad in public or go out into public with a peed in pad?

1 hour ago, REDstoplight said:

Obviously being a guy I cannot answer your question. However, I have always wondered and been turned on by the thought of girls peeing in their pads for convenience. Do you pee in your pad in public or go out into public with a peed in pad?

I've done both, I've wet a pad in public but if I'm too desperate and know I wont be able to stop the flow I don't, but there have been times where I've walked into public with a wet pad. It feels amazing, it makes me have the more naughty mindset when it feels like I have a diaper on

My period is the one time of the month when I can * my brains out. I peed in my pad in front of the secretary (who I hate), walked up and down in my boss's office . It's hard to control my behavior when I'm bleeding. Lovers have no issue with the mess. I feel sorry for the woman who is forced to bed suffering from terrible cramps and sometimes migraines as well. Sometimes it looks like I have a hamster stuck in my pants my pad gets so full of p!

The one time I did a BM in my pants at work was during my period. It was in the arborium garden at the school. Definitely would have lost my job if I got caught - but I couldn't resist. That "time of the month" is dangerous for very sexual women like us. But I love it!!

This is a fascinating topic. As a man, I am less turned on when a woman has her "visitor". I've had sex during those times but its just not my thing. That said, I have always wondered how women with this (Omo) fetish proceed during that time of the month, or how female bedwetters handle it. I mean, you can't just stop wetting like flipping a switch right? 

I suppose if I had female anatomy, knowing pads are limited in how much fluid they can hold, I would seriously consider wearing a diaper 24/7 during that week.  

17 hours ago, Brittanybunny said:

I've done both, I've wet a pad in public but if I'm too desperate and know I wont be able to stop the flow I don't, but there have been times where I've walked into public with a wet pad. It feels amazing, it makes me have the more naughty mindset when it feels like I have a diaper on

Is this something you do in general for that naughty feeling, or is this reserved for that time of the month when the necessity is already there? 

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/27/2017 at 10:38 AM, AzureRay said:

I'm a bit of a clean freak, so "that time of the month" kinda grosses me out :p I have thought peeing in a pad a few times, but if I did, it would not be while on my periods.

Also I rarely feel very sexy on that time, strange how hormones seem to have the opposite effect on other women. 

I can see what you mean, I agree it can be messy

I usually use tampons but this seems like a fun idea! I've been exploring different ways to conveniently wet in public. Although I imagine this would have to be done in short spurts-- I like to get really desperate. I haven't really mastered the art of bladder control to that capacity either. Plus It's hard to make myself pee while clothed when I barely have to go (I guess I haven't yet shaken those potty-training reflexes). Really I've only achieved release when I''m desperate and even then its like flipping a switch: holding or uncontrollable torrent! I'd like to gain more control of my pelvic muscles but a part of me really enjoys the feeling of helplessly peeing my pants!

• 3 weeks later...
On 06/04/2017 at 4:13 AM, WetMalissa said:

I usually use tampons but this seems like a fun idea! I've been exploring different ways to conveniently wet in public. Although I imagine this would have to be done in short spurts-- I like to get really desperate. I haven't really mastered the art of bladder control to that capacity either. Plus It's hard to make myself pee while clothed when I barely have to go (I guess I haven't yet shaken those potty-training reflexes). Really I've only achieved release when I''m desperate and even then its like flipping a switch: holding or uncontrollable torrent! I'd like to gain more control of my pelvic muscles but a part of me really enjoys the feeling of helplessly peeing my pants!

I love the stories of your accidents, but I also like the thought of you wetting your pants in short spurts on purpose :) You'd better practice!

Well, I had an accident at school once, during my period. It was in French lesson, and we were having a dictation. I was in "5e", I was 12.

I had to pee during the previous lesson and expected to ask my french teacher to let me go, but she started immediately with this dictation. 

So I couldn't stay still at my desk, I was squirming, bouncing my legs, almost dancing on my chair...and still trying to write properly on my copy. 

My classmate next to me was trying to help me with some "Come on! You can make it !". But I started leaking in my pad. I thought "Hopefully It will hide any wet patch before I can go!"

But as soon as I thought that It started to flow uncontrollably and I completely soaked my pants in the middle of the classroom. There was a hissing noise and the pee was hitting the floor. There was no way I could hide this...

• 2 weeks later...