Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

At the retro Dance

Friday feb 24 2017

Today has been the funnest day I had in a long long time. So it feels. Jaylah, her husband, the guy I kinda like that likes me, his sister and another couple my cuz knows that's moving back from the Yukon decided to go to the retro dancing club an hour out of town. Its a fundraiser event with prizes. Almost similar then the 4H club I wrote about awhile ago, but with dancing. I was excited, I love 40s to 90s music =]
I was a good girl today lol, so we went. 
I was torn between leggings or a black skirt that moves freely when I dance or move. I decided to match as closely to Jaylah as I could and pose as her hot blonde twin.
A dark blue top with buttons and a black skirt. I wore my hair down the way she did, I wore white thigh high nylons though I'm sure she's In full nylons, black shoes. Those are just as important. I also promised her I wouldn't grab her hand and hold it to my crotch of my skirt to pee ^.~
We all voted on getting beverages so we took a mini detour to Tim Hortons. We arrived, the van we used had a lot of leg space and even in the very back being squished between two other ladies wasn't bad. At least we all have flattering figures lol, the two guys sat in the two seats in the mid section my cuz and jaylah up in front. 
Honestly after every car trip, I normally need to pee, but I thought of a gentlemen I know who is big into so for him, I decided to hold it. And comes holding comes wetting. (More then once =})
At first I had a hard time getting into the dancing but jaylah and everyone else was, so I just let my feet move naturally. 
There were so many great songs in the beginning, a few I knew all to well. The couple that came us seriously needed a room, or a closet ^.^
Finally! An hour went by and a song I hated and I needed to pee. I looked around, everyone was doing their own thing, the guy I kinda like was getting some coffee and other baked goodies. I went outside to catch a breather. A few people were outside smoking but I sat on a blockade block and the cement was cold on my ass! The only issue I have with thongs but that's okay. I looked around and began to pee, it shot out like a jet, it felt so good to let it come out. I almost got careless, and just misses the back of my skirt. I quickly went back to dance. I found one of people I came with, and the locomotion came on. We trained around the room. 
It was warm inside so I got some water to keep myself hydrated. I was tempted to buy a shot at the bar but I decided against it, this time around. 
An hour passed, and they played one of my favourite songs, the twist. My skirt was very loose and I think a few guys saw my blue string thong. I should of wore my leggings oh well :D 
My cuz and one of his man friends danced to the boogie woogie, the look on my cuz' face was discomfort and our friend was silly and had a few shots. It was funny I laughed so hard I peed myself again laughing! Omfg so funny! Jaylah was gonna burst if she was holding, it was the funniest sight I'd ever witness. And to add to it they won for gay couple catagory lol.(tho they forfeited the prize)
My skirt had a wet spot but it wasn't noticeable. 
Between drinking water and going strong, an hour passed by like it was nothing and I leaned against the wall and my guy friend came up. I stood with my legs partially spread and arms crossed. We talked but I had to pee. It was gonna happen, and it did. I managed to let pee escape without detection, and made a small puddle on the floor. I exhaled and kinda moved him away from my evidence. 
It was gearing down, 11pm. I won 4th in dancing but 1st in era dancing so I won a $25 gift card to Tim Hortons. Yay lol
The ride home was interesting. One of the girls had abit to much drink and peed all over the van seat. It was a turn on almost but lacked the rubbing sensations lol. I was very horny and felt teased, after everyone was dropped off I went to my room in my tub and peed myself for the 3rd time and rubbed myself through my skirt until I gave myself some amazing pleasure!