Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Searching for some old pictures

A while ago, there was a website featuring a gallery of images called "Desperate Race Queens".  After wracking my brain for a while, I managed to recall that it had "110mb" in the name, but that led nowhere.  However, recently, I found this website, which has several similar galleries and which used to link to the one I want (I'd click "More Galleries" to get there).  But to my great dismay, I found that the other site had been taken down.

Then it occurred to me to try the Wayback Machine (an internet archiving organization) to see old versions of the page, which might still have the pictures on them.  Sure enough, several pages of those old galleries were on there...but not all of them, and specifically not the Desperate Race Queens (and not the Bulging Bladders or Waiting In Line either!)

Here is a screengrab of the old site (the one that was taken down):oldSite.thumb.png.9d7ab252f8e28168053738aecd45a356.png

Does anybody else remember this site?  And does anybody have any of those images saved to their computers?  They're worth quite a lot to me, so although I'm not really sure what the buying power of this is, I'm offering a story commission to anyone who can get me some of the images from any of the three galleries -- I'll say four images or more equals a commission.

Thank you in advance!