Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I'm not sure exactly who I took this from, but I saw a post here once about a wetting game someone played at a mall, where they set a timer and no matter where they were they had to pee right then. 

Anyways, I decided to do this on my own time 

I was sitting in my room, horny (oops)  so I wanted to have a little bit of naughty fun. I was already desperate to pee, so badly that i was crossing my legs and having to hold my crotch to keep from wetting myself right then. I set a timer for 40 minutes and continued with my day.  I went downstairs and had some tea and started to clean up around my house. While sweeping the floor, I occasionally had to bend over and jam a hand into my crotch in desperation. I remember thinking "holy shit, what if I don't even make it to the timer?" 

About 20 minutes passed, and I was vacuuming the carpet in one of the rooms, when I felt a spurt of hot pee spread in my panties. The pink frilly fabric was damp, and I could feel it through my light jeans. I continued on, crossing and in crossing my legs to contain my desperate urges. 

Moments later, I moaned loudly as a stream of liquid slowly made it's way into my clothes, leaving a small wet patch on my jeans. I crouched down, and held a firm hand to my pussy as I stood up and continued to clean. 

Finally, as I was folding a blanket in the living room, the alarm sounded from my phone. A sweep of panic rushed over me when I realized I had to pee right there, on the white carpet floor. Groaning, I gave in and let my bladder release in small streams. 

The first stream trickled down my jeans, causing a small, wet streak down the inner part of my pants. The next stream came quickly and suddenly, and I had no time to stop. The golden pee ran down my thighs and over the white carpet below me. I moaned in pleasure and shoved my hand down into my pants as I peed. I let the warm piss flow through my fingers and down my legs. When I was finished, I collapsed to the ground, sitting in my own puddle of still warm pee, and massaged my clit through my panties. 

It took barely any time for me to orgasm, as I was so turned on by the puddle underneath me. 

I cleaned the mess and didn't even bother to change my pants. 

That was probably one of the most fun wettings I've ever done. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/21/2017 at 5:55 PM, wetpanties2 said:

That was probably one of the most fun wettings I've ever done. 

Awesome and thanks for sharing!

On 3/2/2017 at 8:18 PM, newromantic said:

Wow! I'm glad to hear someone else tried the game and enjoyed it ;) I definitely relate to your comment "holy shit, what if I don't even make it to the timer?" The end result is always a bit random and sometimes inconvenient, but I think that's all part of the fun :) Thanks for sharing your story.

I love this idea and hope to do it when the weather warms up soon.