Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

February 21st 2017

It's been a long time it feels since both my hubby and myself took a nice walk up on the trails. It was nice going with him and not alone.
I was in a looser skirt today, it was to my knees give or take. We walked, talked, I clung onto his arm and had a very big smile. I do like our walks together. No one was around this part. I had a nice black skirt, with a blue shirt. I had on a teal thong with matching bra. No pantyhose which is a rarity for me ^^
I made sure I needed pee before I left. We walked and got close to a bit of a hill with a big rock embedded and a nice place to sit, surrounded by a few trees, and even a tiny stream of water not far off. I climbed up the rock abit, giving my hubby an up skirt view ^^
I hiked my skirt up abit and sat, drank some water. I opened my legs some so my hubby could get a peak. He was trying not to look but what happened after made him look and stare. I started to pee, pee came out steady and rolled down the rock and dripping ontjo the ground. I bit my lip as I continued peeing. I don't think he knew what to do but I soon finished and got up. I felt better and wanted to finish the walk!

Well for starters I would have I would have snapped a pic on my phone for (or maybe a vid) to help keep the memory forever. Then as soon as you finished my hands would have explored your wet warmth and then I would have wet myself a little, just enough that it showed but not too much and then ...... well the hike would have been delayed for a make love stop. lol (Assuming I was your hubby).