Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

REALLY heterosexual?

Interesting topic. 

Im a completely straight, heterosexual male, but I get turned on by wetting. 

Visually speaking, the only male wetting I like, is my own. Actually physically WATCHING other males wet doesn't do much for me. 

But.......

I really enjoy reading about it. When I read about another males wetting experiences, I can get quite aroused, as I can mentally swap places with them and imagine it is me as the protagonist. It's the story that arouses me, not the person. 

Its the same with childhood stories about accidents. I don't particularly want to watch kids peeing in their pants, but I like to hear other people's true stories. It makes me imagine myself to be the child in question, and I like imagining myself to be the one doing it. 

Im not aroused by the actual child, but by the whole wetting scenario.

Im at peace with the fact that liking childhood stories doesn't in any way make me a paedophile, any more than enjoying stories about male desperation make me gay. 

As for the original question regarding women, I have a theory that probably makes me guilty of a generalisation I suppose, which I apologise in advance for.

But in general, I believe most females of a sexually mature age are a lot more relaxed and comfortable about their sexuality than guys are. An adolescent, or young mature man will struggle with conflicting ideas about what makes them tick, agonising for a long time before experimenting. (Note: Again this obviously isn't true for everyone, but generally) 

While a female I believe will suffer the same angst, but will probably be more open minded and prepared to experiment sooner. I think this is why young women seem to "come out" earlier than young men do, because they are (again, a generalisation) more at ease with their own sexuality by nature. 

To draw a parallel with the childhood story theme, it's the same with deliberately wetting yourself. 

So many girls on here have stories about how they deliberately peed their pants at some stage as a child, at least once, and often in circumstances where getting seen or caught was inevitable, where with boys, they seem to be a lot more reticent to experiment with it. 

IF the omo desire is genetic, I believe that girls develop it earlier than boys, and are more open to experimenting with it. Some girls know early on that they actually feel good after peeing their pants, where boys LEARN that it makes them feel good only after experiencing it. 

So sexually speaking, I think females are a lot more in tune with what makes them tick than what males are,  and are more open to experimenting with it. 

On 2/22/2017 at 3:59 PM, TVGuy said:

It is not abnormal to be 95% straight, but have a slight inclination to the same sex when it comes to a specific fetish.

I continue to consider myself a straight male, despite being quite fond of guys in the context of the Omo, AB/DL, and Sissy worlds. My main reasoning for this is that I can't quite imagine myself in a relationship with another guy, whereas relationships with girls just "make sense" to me with no effort...

Everyone's a bit different in this regard, and I'd imagine being a bit curious/adventurous/wishy-washy/flexible/whatever-you-call-it, is pretty common.

On 2/21/2017 at 7:34 AM, ChloTheCrazyMofo said:

...the attraction that comes with pee can be so powerful that gender simply isn't an issue...

Fetishes overwhelming sexual preference makes quite a bit of sense as well. I mean, when you think about it, Sexual Dimorphism only goes so far, and we're all pretty similar under the surface. It's not that much of a hurdle to jump over if it's the bulging bladder that you're really after! ;)

I have given this some thought, but don't know how much sense I'm making here.

I don't claim to be straight, because that would be a big fat lie.

But I don't think it's too surprising that many women  who describe themselves as hetero, think sexy thoughts about other girls in a fetish context. There is nothing as heavily sexualized as the body and actions of the human female. I don't think there's anything a woman can do, wear, or say, that doesn't drive at least a few people mad with raw animalistic lust.

I don't mean to say that that's wrong. Sexualization and objectification are not necessarily the same thing.

What I'm getting at is: Straight women may drool over girls bursting and peeing, but women are so heavily sexualized in almost anything, that it's probably EXACTLY THE SAME foor any other fetish. BDSM, heels, tight lacing, rubber catsuits, autoerotic asphyxiation, you name it.

And again, there's nothing wrong with that.

(The feminist in me is throwing a hissy fit because I just said that oversexualizing women is okay...)

Quite a lot of sense has been written here. 

On 23/02/2017 at 9:28 PM, randomkath said:

You people and your quaint little categories. :tongue:

I am a gay male heterosexual who is turned on by the right sort of guys and the right sort of girls, and will happily watch wetting by... Well, actually horses can be pretty dramatic but do not turn me on so I guess there are limits somewhere...

(Was that in bad taste?)