Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

diaper-con

On 2/20/2017 at 10:27 PM, alex_wiseman said:

I would be hesitant to go diaper all out, but that's just because I'm a bit shy. A diaper con is an interesting idea though. I wonder what kinda things there would be to do besides meet others.

was kind of hoping to run it like an anime-con just more fetishy wise, meet artists fetish models etc

21 hours ago, Rukako said:

An interesting idea however like Alex said shyness plays a huge factor. Perhaps some sort of meet where everything was kept stealthy so that any attendees knew what was really happening 

most "fetish-cons" that i know of besides domination are kept inside peoples hotel rooms, like my girlfriend who is a spanko they meet up every few months at a hotel n get the 4-8 rooms next to each other and just leave the doors open as they decorate the rooms

2 hours ago, WildRoseBaby said:

I would got to one if I had the time and money and it was far enough away that I would not have to deal with the local mouthbreathers. 

depends on what's close enough to people, i know most happen in ny or out in la

I could see something akin to the group meetups already posted here, but I don't know if there would be enough of a public community to have a full fledged convention. While it would be amazing to see so many like-minded people, a lot of people would prefer to keep it under wraps. Still, if there was something near me I'd be interested in going.

5 hours ago, kyrieelleison14 said:

I could see something akin to the group meetups already posted here, but I don't know if there would be enough of a public community to have a full fledged convention. While it would be amazing to see so many like-minded people, a lot of people would prefer to keep it under wraps. Still, if there was something near me I'd be interested in going.

But, as pointed out above, there are such conventions: the one in Chicago, the one in Pennsylvania, and a couple of others. Google "YABDL". and "Dipstock".