Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I know I have another interactive going, but I thought I'd start a new one in a different style: shorter entries, shorter time between entries. It's going to be primarily public desperation, whether or not she wets or enjoys Omorashi is up to you! No messing or diapers though, sorry. The main character is female, but I also enjoy male so there may be some male desperation. I'll also be sure to include actual cameos from HP, but Slytherin and Gryffindor might have more if that helps with your decision. If you want her to be in your house, though, go for it! There will still be plenty of cameos, duh.

Anyway! Time to make a character! Everything here is optional, I'll fill in gaps if I have to :grin:.

Name

House

General Appearance

Likes/Dislikes

Sexuality

Year (not year 7, because the trio is not at Hogwarts)

Feel free to add anything else, too.

Edited by pumpkin juice (see edit history)

******Updated Rules******

I decided I would have this play out more RPG-style, with me rolling a 20-sided die to decide outcomes. So! I came up with some skills, and the houses will have perks with some of them.

Dexterity - Quicker reflexes are very helpful for using defensive spells.

Speed - Those who draw their wand first have the advantage in a duel (a more aggressive or impulsive person would have this perk.)

Confidence - Having a natural aura of confidence makes one a perfect leader, and people will look to them for help and directions. Teachers also tend to favor them more, which can be very helpful at times. (This was a tricky one to use and define. Just think that they must be both considered trustworthy and a natural leader to have confidence, which is why Slytherin does not have the perk.)

Speech - Coming up with a believable story on the spot can get one out of sticky situations.

Resourcefulness - One can better use items from their surroundings and be creative with their spells.

Observation - Notice potential danger before it's too late! Also helps with detecting lies.

There are also magic skills to be learned at Hogwarts!

Offensive spells - There is not a class for this one, but reading books and engaging in duels can up this skill.

Defensive spells - This skill is learned by going to DADA class, but depending on the competency of the teacher, may have to be learned in other ways.

Charms - These are the "useful" spells, from Lumos to Reparo. Learned in Charms class.

Potions - Both Potions class and Herbology can be useful in learning this.

There are also "secondary" skills, often from optional classes.

Flying - Flying class is only available for first years, but can also be learned through Quidditch. For the purpose of this story, there are also flying clubs available for second years and up.

Animals - Learned in Care of Magical Creatures, available for third years and up. There are other ways to learn it, though, such as by reading or hanging out with Hagrid.

Prediction - Divination (third years and up) and Astronomy are helpful for this skill.

Knowledge - Who knows when it might come in handy? Learned through classes such as History of Magic and Muggle Studies, as well as books.

Apparition - Strictly for sixth or seventh years, and unfortunately cannot be used at Hogwarts itself, except when a teacher cast a charm to lift this rule. This will only happen during Apparition classes.

House have their own perks when it comes to skills! (# = average)

Gryffindor ..... +6 Confidence, +4 Dexterity, +2 Speed, -2 Resourcefulness, -2 Observation, # Speech

Ravenclaw ... +6 Observation, +4 Speech +2 Resourcefulness, -2 Speed, -2 Dexterity, # Confidence

Hufflepuff ....  +6 Dexterity, +4 Observation, +2 Confidence, -2 Resourcefulness, -2 Speech, # Speed

Slytherin ...... +6 Resourcefulness, +4 Speed, +2 Speech, -2 Dexterity, -2 Confidence, #Observation

Some of these perks may not seem to make sense, but I wanted the houses to be decently varied and equal, and to not enforce too many stereotypes. So, Hufflepuff has a main perk of Dexterity, even if that seems like an odd choice. I've never done something like this before, so I might edit perks later, though not drastically.

Time to choose a house! Here are some things to consider:

Perks, of course!

Interests. A Ravenclaw may choose to spend time in the library, while a Gryffindor will be more interested in Quidditch games.

Location. It's a long walk down to the Slytherin Common Room, especially with a full bladder. Solving a riddle before getting to the common room doesn't seem all that great in the situation either.

Relationships. Shape may favor Slytherins, but Gryffindor likely won't.

Timidness. I don't care what the perks are, a Gryffindor would be more likely to ask to use the bathroom than a Ravenclaw or a Hufflepuff would.

Friends. Friends are likely to be within your own house.

Shenanigans. The adventures you go on will be based on your house.

When choosing a year, consider that you will be in the same year as the trio and that certain events will happen, though I may twist the rules a bit. Ex. Whoops, how'd a fourth year get into the Triwizard Tournament? If Harry can, so can you! No seventh year, because some characters will be missing and I'm not sure what went on at Hogwarts during that time.

Okay! Some things to choose.

Name

House

Year

Interests

Dislikes

Sexuality

Appearance

Clothes

Background

Etc.

Remember, that's all optional, and I will fill in gaps. We will choose classes later!

Edited by pumpkin juice
Added *background* (see edit history)

That is a very promising start, I am looking forward to this story!
Unfortunatly, I am very uncreative, that's why I will leave lots of gaps.

I suggest Ravenclaw (Slytherin / Gryffindor seems a little to obvious as choice and we know too much about them. IMO a house we haven't had much interaction with yet is way more interesting).
5. year
female.

5. year means our protagonists will be 15, I considered that a good age.
Old enough to get some sexual content if it fits the story (if we compare that with 1. year, they would be 11. That is way too young imo.)

Name, apperance, clothes... - well, like I said, I am not good at such things, that's why I leave this out.

Name: Nina

House: Ravenclaw

Year: 5

Interests: Reading, Talking with teachers(staying after class), Find uncommon solutions to problems.  

Dislikes: Cheating, Not knowing something, Being told off.  

Sexuality: Up to you.  

Appearance: 5' 5'', long brown hair, fast developing c cup breasts, unblemished face, blue eyes.  

Clothes: Normal uniform but a slightly shorter skirt.  If it's an off day we can choose our clothes then.  

Bladder: Large but fills quick.  

Edited by Nikeryda (see edit history)
1 hour ago, wedgeantilles said:

That is a very promising start, I am looking forward to this story!
Unfortunatly, I am very uncreative, that's why I will leave lots of gaps.

I suggest Ravenclaw (Slytherin / Gryffindor seems a little to obvious as choice and we know too much about them. IMO a house we haven't had much interaction with yet is way more interesting).
5. year
female.

5. year means our protagonists will be 15, I considered that a good age.
Old enough to get some sexual content if it fits the story (if we compare that with 1. year, they would be 11. That is way too young imo.)

Name, apperance, clothes... - well, like I said, I am not good at such things, that's why I leave this out.

Thank you! Like I said, I have no problem with filling in gaps. I think I'll wait a few more hours before I start writing the first installment, but thanks again for the input!

I see what you mean about the house situation. The main reason I did the house perks was so that people realize there are advantages and disadvantages for each one, and to remember Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff are options.

51 minutes ago, Nikeryda said:

Name: 

Year: 5

Interests: Reading, Talking with teachers(staying after class), Find uncommon solutions to problems.  

Dislikes: Cheating, Not knowing something, Being told off.  

Sexuality: Up to you.  

Appearance: 5' 5'', long brown hair, fast developing c cup breasts, unblemished face, blue eyes.  

Clothes: Normal uniform but a slightly shorter skirt.  If it's an off day we can choose our clothes then.  

Bladder: Large but fills quick.  

Thanks! But I completely forgot to add: if you have a preference for background (muggle-born, "pure blood", etc.) you can add that too. I should be putting up the next installment in a few hours.

So, I'd written up the first installment, but I decided her background would be pretty important. Here are some options, but you can of course make up your own. No pure blood though, she doesn't need that much privilege! They do have perks, but they don't affect money, because I don't think that will matter enough to be a deciding factor. But she has enough to buy new robes and supplies, that's all that matters!

A. She grew up in a doting muggle family, an only child. Her parents would often take her to the doctor as strange things were happening, but that was all explained the year she turned eleven. They love her and are very proud of her, especially being a studious Ravenclaw with a bright future in magic.

+4 Knowledge, -3 Flying, -1 Charms

B. She lived in an orphanage after being left there at a young age, but showed signs of magic very early on. She was even able to concentrate her magic and light lamps or levitate objects, which is very rare. She was very close with the others in the orphanage, and has learned the importance of being close with one's peers.

+4 Charms, -2 Offensive Spells, -2 Animals

C. Both her parents have magical blood from generations back, and she was the only one out of five children who was a witch. Her parents were thrilled when they found out, of course, and pampered her a bit. Her siblings definitely showed resentment for this.

+3 Flying, +1 Prediction, -4 Defensive Spells

D. Her father is a pureblood, her mother a muggle. When she found she was pregnant, he finally told her. She walked out on him, and months later delivered the child to him on his doorstep, with a note stating she "didn't want this sort of baggage". They were never married. Luckily, the father was a gardener and an alchemist, and was able to teach his daughter the trucks of th trade.

+4 Potions, -2 Offensive Spells, -1 Flying, -1 Animals

E. Her muggle mother was a widow to her wizard father, and after giving birth, remarried a wizard. He eventually came to believe that she was using him because she wasn't capable of raising the child on her own, and divorced her. The daughter would often stay with her father on school holidays, but ultimately lived with her mother.

+2 Knowledge, +2 Offensive Spells, -2 Prediction, -2 Defensive Spells

I promise, last post before the next installment is up! I had to read some of book 5 because I haven't read it in a while, and am now glad she isn't a Gryffindor. I don't want her to have to deal with OOTP Harry, aka Dick Harry. It's true and you know it!

A, two reasons:
I like her having a happy childhood
I like the "buffs" - knowledge is good, the penalty in flying doesn't matter at all imo. Who needs to play Quidditisch? I didn't like the concept of the game very much, it felt totally imbalanced. Field goals doesn't matter in approx. 95% of all matches. Only catching this stupid Snitch is relevant to the game. Why not get rid of all the other useless players alltogether? No, that was very bad design.
(Just like the fighting in Harry Potter. No defensive spells like in the Dungeon & Dragon game? A one year can unarm a fully trained combat wizard with one "level 1" spell? Counterspells who rely on countering what another person casts? Laughable, the time it takes you to process which spell the other says (if the spell isn't ten words long) takes as long as to finish the spell -> it is absolutly impossible to counter a one-word spell. No spells like magic missle, firearrow, firebold or things like that? Luckily the books have other huge qualities and the fighting is just a small part)

1 hour ago, wedgeantilles said:

A, two reasons:
I like her having a happy childhood
I like the "buffs" - knowledge is good, the penalty in flying doesn't matter at all imo. Who needs to play Quidditisch? I didn't like the concept of the game very much, it felt totally imbalanced. Field goals doesn't matter in approx. 95% of all matches. Only catching this stupid Snitch is relevant to the game. Why not get rid of all the other useless players alltogether? No, that was very bad design.
(Just like the fighting in Harry Potter. No defensive spells like in the Dungeon & Dragon game? A one year can unarm a fully trained combat wizard with one "level 1" spell? Counterspells who rely on countering what another person casts? Laughable, the time it takes you to process which spell the other says (if the spell isn't ten words long) takes as long as to finish the spell -> it is absolutly impossible to counter a one-word spell. No spells like magic missle, firearrow, firebold or things like that? Luckily the books have other huge qualities and the fighting is just a small part)

Yeah, I did sometimes feel like JKR was making it up and she went along. :/ But as I'm making up my own rules with dueling, most spells will take about the same time to cast and will be able to defend from them if you move quick enough.

Name: Nina Nightingale

Wand: Eleven and a half inches, unicorn tail

+6 Observation

+4 Speech

+2 Resourcefulness

-2 Speed

-2 Dexterity

+4 Knowledge

-3 Flying

-1 Charms

Nina smiled as she slid open the compartment door that her and her friends always sat at. Sixth year Sybil Fawcett and fifth year Michael Corner smiled  and greeted her. "Where's Padma?" Nina asked, sitting down across from them.

"You haven't heard? She doesn't go by Padma any more, only Padma Patil the Perfectly Perfect Prefect -" Michael started.

"I heard that," the new Ravenclaw prefect stated. "And I just got on the train. Do any of you know where the Prefect compartment is?"

"Er -" Nina said, "I think it was that way, to the left." Padma hesitatingly left in that vague direction.

"And Lovegood? Where's she?" Nina asked. "Didn't she sit with us last year?"

"I think Loony went to sit with Potter and the Weasleys. Why Hermione still hangs out with them, I'll never know." Sybil replied, as the train started moving.

"Whatever, I'm just excited to be going back," Nina said, making use of the extra room by laying down on the seat. Nina loved her family, but being a Muggle-born meant she was cut off from the magical world.

"Me too, I guess," Pureblood Fawcett stated. "Though not the classes!"

~~~A few hours later~~~

"When is the cart coming?" Michael whined.

Padma, who had just joined them, replied while crossing her legs, "You goddamn pig! Can you think of anything else?"

"No! And what are you going to do, give me a detention?"

"It's fine guys, I'll go look for it." Nina said, standing and sliding open the door.

"You, my dear, are an angel." Michael chuckled.

Nina frowned as she left the compartment. She'd had a butterbeer at Hogsmeade Station before she left, and was starting to regret it. Butterbeers were notorious for going straight to one's bladder.

She returned after finding the food cart lady, who said she'd be over soon. When she came back, Padma was gone.

"Where'd she go?" Nina asked, gesturing to the seat where Padma had once sat.

"To the bathroom. She said it was really urgent." Michael snickered.

Before she could reply, the compartment doors open yet again, but it was not the food cart lady. It was Hermione, looking flustered. 

"Hermione? Has Neville lost his toad again?" Sybil teased.

"Yeah, actually," the Gryffindor replied, crossing her legs and leaning against the door frame. "Have any of you seem him?" They all shook their heads. "Alright. Thanks anyway."

"I swear, she's always chasing after that toad," Sybil said.

"Maybe one of us should go and help her?" Nina suggested.

"You can," Michael said. "I'm not leaving here until the food cart comes."

"And I want to stay until Padma comes back," Sybil stated. "She's been gone awhile."

What should Nina do?

A. Help Hermione

B. Go find Padma

C. (There is always the option to make up your own choice.)

Also, does Nina have a pet?

A. Owl

B. Cat

C. Toad

D. No

E.

(When I do the die rolls, I'm writing what it has to roll to succeed first, then what actually rolled added to any perks for that skill. If the numbers on the right of the comma add to less than the number on the left, it is a failure. For example, Confidence = 11, 7+4 would be a success. I always roll a d20.)

"I think I'll go help Hermione." Nina declared, stepping out of the compartment.

"Well, alright. Padma will be back soon, I'm sure." Sybil replied.

Nina nodded and walked down the aisle, toward where Hermione had went. She was talking to Neville a few compartments down. Nina observed them as she approached (Observation = 8, 1 + 6) and saw nothing unusual, other than the fact that they hadn't found Trevor yet.

"Hey, guys," she said, "No luck, huh?"

"No! We've asked everyone!" Hermione replied.

"Can I help?"

"Sure...but I'm not sure what else we could do..."

"You say you've checked every compartment?"

"Yes!"

(Resourcefulness = 7, 15 + 2) "But have you checked the engineer's cab?"

Hermione looked confused. "Well, no. Do magical trains have engineers?"

"Hermione, what is magical about this train?"

"Good point. But...I'm not sure we should go there. I don't want to be seen breaking the rules on the first day, especially now that I'm a prefect." Hermione said.

Neville, who had been quiet up to this point, said, "Nina has a point. We haven't checked the cab."

What should Nina do?

A. Convince Hermione to check the front of the train

B. Check it herself

C. Double check the compartments

D. Check the prefect compartment

E. Check the bathrooms

F. Ask the food cart lady

G.

50 minutes ago, Trickling Down said:

I vote to ask the cart lady.

P.S. How do you determine what number is required for a successful roll?

Just by how difficult it is to do. I decide them before I roll, but in the future I'll put them onto choices so you can see how likely it will be to succeed. The number is not based on perks, so Nina is more likely to succeed at more tasks than others. She just had to roll a 1 for observation though, hah!

Edited by pumpkin juice (see edit history)