Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Funny / favorite ways to wet yourself (male only)

I'm usually very shy and does not like to tell people about my fetishes infact nobody in my real life is aware of my wetting need.
But I struggle hard to find ways to wet myself without  people actually finding out about it.

I'm looking for new ways to wet myself. Sadly I dont live alone so I do not have the freedom to just wet myself anywhere I want in my apartment.

• 2 weeks later...

Ya know, I'm the same way. Im not even using my real name when I introduced myself. Maeby if u have a room no one really uses... At night I wait till I'm real full (at least small bulge) and I quietly slip into the guest room. Of cource, only if there's no guests, then I go in the closet ans hold away! To avoid suspicion about the different PJ bottoms I change into whatever pants I feel like wetting in. Hope I helped!

• 3 weeks later...

If you live with others, the bathroom is about the only place you can wet yourself unless everyone's out and will stay out for a while. I thought I was being discreet when I wet my bed when I was flatting, but my flatmates always knew. They didn't say anything. They just looked at me as if I'd disgusted them. I probably had.

Even using the bathroom, you'll need to take care about your pants and the smell, especially if the urine is strong. I live on my own now. My pants are still damp as I write this.

My favourite way to wet myself is in bed.

Edited by Dunney
To add the last line. (see edit history)

When I was young and lived with my parents I did it in my pants in the bathroom. We had separate restroom (only toilet) and bathroom with shower. I tok my clothes which I wanted to pee in i them and lock up the doors. I started to fill up the bath and in this time I peed myself in my clothes. I usually tok shower in them because they did not smell after it. After shower I went to my room and tok my clothes to the heating radiator. I did it only in cold part of the year, in summers heating radiator did not work.

When I was around 15 I tok over responsibility for washing of our clothes, so it was more easy to pee myslef. Little later my parents went every second weekend to summer cottage and they let me alone at home. Very nice for fetish.

Now I am alone, so I can pee often.

When i lived at my parents place, I would piss myself in the backyard (taking a change of clothes with me) and then just clean up and change pants before going back in. My parents tended to hang out upstairs, so they wouldnt notice. I would then just throw the clothes in the laundry where they'd dry before anyone noticed.

Now I've just taken to diapers (living with a roommate) in public.

On 25/03/2017 at 0:00 AM, Dunney said:

If you live with others, the bathroom is about the only place you can wet yourself unless everyone's out and will stay out for a while. I thought I was being discreet when I wet my bed when I was flatting, but my flatmates always knew. They didn't say anything. They just looked at me as if I'd disgusted them. I probably had.

Even using the bathroom, you'll need to take care about your pants and the smell, especially if the urine is strong. I live on my own now. My pants are still damp as I write this.

My favourite way to wet myself is in bed.

How did your flat mates find out about your wet bed?