Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Please help support OmoOrg on Patreon!

Hello, everyone!

Things have been quite a bit rough here over the last few months, to say the least. The financial and time-consuming burden of managing OmoOrg has begun to take its toll on me. This has lead to an array of moderation issues, where posts take weeks to become approved, and there is a backlog of support requests so long it would take me weeks just to sit down and weed through them all, which has probably made me come off as completely unresponsive to many.

I've said this before, but I am again very sorry for the sites current state of affairs. I have been going through a number of personal issues, as well as medical issues recently, which has almost entirely put me out of commission for a while and created a significant financial burden over time, to the point where it has become a struggle just to keep this site alive.

It's because of this that I am appealing for the support of our community for the first time in a very long time. If you love this community and would like to help us grow, please consider pledging your support to us on Patreon, or by sending us a donation directly. Any support we can get is significantly appreciated.

As mentioned above, I am currently far behind on responding to PM's and support requests, so for the time being if you have any questions or concerns, please just drop by our IRC channel, and I'll try and answer any questions you all may have whenever I'm active (i.e. not sleeping)!

To pledge support on Patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2777189

To pledge support directly:
https://omorashi.org/clients/donations/3-OmoOrg needs your support!/

• This topic was pinned and featured
Guest Closed_Account

Just donated €20 (I only have €40 in my bank right now due to overbilling so that's all you're getting lol. Hope your personal issues improve soon!

Also, just so you know, the terms and conditions page 404s, just in case you needed something to fix :p

I've been frequenting this site for more than six years now, and it still remains, far and away, the best omorashi site I have ever seen.  I feel like I would be remiss if I didn't give back, at least the little bit that I can manage.  Especially because I have recently managed to make a bit of money myself on Patreon, I'll be happy to pass along what I can to help maintain this website.

I hope that everyone who can afford to spare even one or two dollars will consider contributing as well.

This site has been my goto for so long, and I've been meaning to properly contribute for a while now. I sent in $10 for the moment, though I hope to contribute more over time.

I can't imagine what it's like having to single-handedly admin a site this large, but I'm certainly appreciative of the work you do here to keep OmoOrg running for all of us.

I'm sure this has been discussed before, but are there any rather mundane/routine duties/tasks that you'd be interested in delegating to moderators (if the forum software allows it easily, of course)? I'm sure there are many of us who'd be happy to help out voluntarily with the less technical, but higher frequency, things like post approvals and such.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Updated my Patreon recently and just ammended my Pledge! :3 

Honestly guys, for anyone that reads this, Kirito puts so much time and effort into this site for us all to use, for free.

Even if it's just a few dollars from paypal, it's worth helping out and giving back to the community, it's the least we can do! 

• 2 months later...
On 12 November 2017 at 11:20 PM, Ashi said:

Updated my Patreon recently and just ammended my Pledge! :3 

Honestly guys, for anyone that reads this, Kirito puts so much time and effort into this site for us all to use, for free.

Even if it's just a few dollars from paypal, it's worth helping out and giving back to the community, it's the least we can do! 

Amen!

i would donate but I don't have patreon