Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

We were freshmen in high school. So we were both 15. I think I had just turned 16, but I can't say for sure because I don't remember the exact date. Something like that though.

I'm writing this from my phone at a friend's place. I pissed my underwear when I went to the toilet. I feel horny as fuck. He doesn't know and can't know. Fuck meeeeee

Edited by iamcool (see edit history)

My second experience with her was when she came to visit me at my place. I don't know my dad so I lived with my mom only who was at work. We talked for a bit when she pulled a bottle of vodka from her purse. I'd never drank before since we were both underage. I tried a sip and hated it, so I didn't really drink more. She really seemed to like it and downed about a pint of the stuff.

Then (we never did anything sexual) she took her top off and put my face against her boobs. Afterwards, she wanted to have sex. I saw that she was really drunk so I told her that I wouldn't have sex with her if she was this drunk. She grudgingly accepted this and went on to lie on my bed. Then she took her skirt off. The only thing she was wearing at that point was a red lace thong (I still have the picture in my head). We mostly talked - which sounds kinda stupid, I had a barely clothed girl on my bed and we only talked, but she was drunk - and after a while she said she had to go to the toilet, but she didn't feel like getting up. We continued talking and she seemed to be getting more and more desperate, at some point she grabbed her crotch which made me really horny. Then, after like two hours, she shoved her hand between her legs and shouted that she had to go really bad. Then she jumped up and ran to the toilet. I could see her ass jiggling as she ran which was really fucking hot. After a couple of minutes she came back.

I sincerely considered jerking off to her desperation while she was on the toilet. Fucking hot.

Anyway, a couple of hours later she left and went home - not as drunk anymore. She asked me why I didn't have sex with her while she was drunk... Some girls..

Edited by iamcool (see edit history)
21 minutes ago, IJN_Haguro said:

I'm actually having a very similar experience to that right now...!

I'm at a 9/10 in front of some of my friends, shivering in my chair and everything

I just told them it was because I'm cold... but being cold doesn't make you leak...!

Do your friends know? I really like being desperate or leaking in front of people who can't know.. Something about having to keep it secret is really hot.

That sounds so hot... Once I met some dude while out drinking, and we went home to his place to smoke some weed and listen to music. I was wearing black jeans, and when I went to the toilet, I didn't pull my boxers down and just pissed through them. Jeans get dark when wet, even if they're black to begin with, so I'm pretty sure it was noticeable when my soaked boxers made my jeans wet. It was still so fucking hot to me.

It was hot as hell. At some point, I didn't give a shit anymore, went to the toilet and peed a fair amount through my shorts and boxers. Afterwards I tried to avoid having him see my ass. My journey home was intereting. I was kinda embarrassed cause I had peed my pants, but at the same time, I was horny as hell. I tried not to have anybody see my wet ass.

After half an hour of walking I got home. I'm not sure how many people saw me. Let me tell you this though, the feeling of having wet pants while trying to hide it from other people is extremely hot. Seriously, I had a boner the whole way home. Even more sexy is that, even if somebody does see it, it doesn't matter since I won't see them ever again. I love wearing pissed pants. In fact, I'm wearing some right now. http://i.imgur.com/IHMbXwu