Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Behind-the-scene lover. Am I alone?

On 3/25/2017 at 5:00 PM, CreativePup said:

@kokandra123 That's a great one. Thanks for remembering the post and sharing it!!!! I'm still looking the WHP White Jeans ones. Maybe I'm trying to contact the wrong person, I dunno. But the other links I posted I finally bought and Im glad I did.

ANd...I finally found it! My purchase of a one-month subscription paid off!

Here it is for any WHP members:

http://www.wettingherpanties.com/en/members/video.php?v=wp-0335&b=1

Mystery solved! :-) It was one of WHP's many, many Nicki's (it's a popular name for desperation models!)

Pees out,

CP

On 17/02/2017 at 9:37 AM, waterrat said:

I think there is a WHP video, where the win98 computer crashed right before a webcam-show, and the model couldn't wait until it was restarted. Must have been a long time ago.

I remember in the WHP forums Sky mentioned Sabrina being unable to hold it while they set up for a live show and wet herself, but sadly no video.

@Nephron I can't wait to take a look. In that last clip I linked to at WHP, that's EXACTLY what happens to Nicki. So hot. I wish he could do that more with the models in the last few years. The build up, suspense and desperation is awesome--so humiliating.  Nicki tries to hang on so long the poor thing.

Btw: love you screen name. quite an intellectual inside joke. :)

6 hours ago, CreativePup said:

@Nephron I can't wait to take a look. In that last clip I linked to at WHP, that's EXACTLY what happens to Nicki. So hot. I wish he could do that more with the models in the last few years. The build up, suspense and desperation is awesome--so humiliating.  Nicki tries to hang on so long the poor thing.

Btw: love you screen name. quite an intellectual inside joke. :)

Thanks, never thought anyone who get it :tongue: