Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 2 weeks later...
On 09/02/2017 at 10:48 PM, spike said:

There is a lot of amazing stuff on this website like this video : http://www.r18.com/videos/vod/movies/detail/-/id=h_921fp00008/?dmmref=video.movies.popular&i3_ref=list&i3_ord=21 .

But videos are not free and would like to know is someone already buy from these kind (japanese) of website.

I did. The videos are DRM'ed and need a special player (available for free). So no way to share. Purchase wise, everything went fine.

I'd first have to know whether posting is OK? These are similar to Jade DTA series, i.e. accidents in front of the toilet, as I said, including messy accidents. Also, the videos are largish, so sending to you only might be difficult, in case uploading as files is not accepted.

Then I have never tried video screenscrapping. Any recommendations for software? I use Mac. 

On 02/23/2017 at 10:23 PM, ronmeyer said:

I'd first have to know whether posting is OK? These are similar to Jade DTA series, i.e. accidents in front of the toilet, as I said, including messy accidents. Also, the videos are largish, so sending to you only might be difficult, in case uploading as files is not accepted.

Then I have never tried video screenscrapping. Any recommendations for software? I use Mac. 

Oh yes please upload these files so we could enjoy them. Nothing beats these "almost made it" videos. Thank you so much.

15 hours ago, ELagrange said:

Oh yes please upload these files so we could enjoy them. Nothing beats these "almost made it" videos. Thank you so much.

It is not about whether I want to share. As I said, the files I have are encrypted, I have no idea how to screen grab a video, much less in decent quality, and frankly I'm not inclined to spend a lot of time to figure it out. So if anyone knows about this, it would help.

Also as far as I know, pants messing is not generally desired on this site, although a few vids are available. I'd prefer if someone with more knowledge about the rules would speak up before I attempt to make this effort.

Edited by ronmeyer (see edit history)
On 2/26/2017 at 4:27 PM, GulMiguel said:

I've been trying to find some of the JAV clips where the woman is on a train or a bus and gets trapped between guys who fondle her and she eventually wets  herself.  I love those, but I haven't seen any in years.  Does anyone know where to find them?  Or better yet, can anyone post some of them?

If you're talking about what I think, in which a girl is given a diuretic and followed for a little while before wetting herself and then being raped repeatedly, I found several of them on ippo-sanbu.tv and discovered that website uses a very poorly-designed sample player.

A quick search (for the string "利尿", meaning 'diuretic') returns NHDTA-487 and NHDTA-245, and I remember NHDTA-320 is another one. The website only allows streaming for a short sample, but to download the full thing just open the page source (with ctrl-u on chrome and I think firefox) and search for the url ending in '.mp4', which is the entire unencrypted video file.

ippo-sanbu has other relevant JAV works as well, of course, for those willing to sift through the quantities of irrelevant ones. Search strings such as "尿意" ('urinate feeling', i.e. desperation) or "失禁" (incontinence) return some of these.

On ‎2‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 11:34 AM, EnragedFilia said:

If you're talking about what I think, in which a girl is given a diuretic and followed for a little while before wetting herself and then being raped repeatedly, I found several of them on ippo-sanbu.tv and discovered that website uses a very poorly-designed sample player.

A quick search (for the string "利尿", meaning 'diuretic') returns NHDTA-487 and NHDTA-245, and I remember NHDTA-320 is another one. The website only allows streaming for a short sample, but to download the full thing just open the page source (with ctrl-u on chrome and I think firefox) and search for the url ending in '.mp4', which is the entire unencrypted video file.

ippo-sanbu has other relevant JAV works as well, of course, for those willing to sift through the quantities of irrelevant ones. Search strings such as "尿意" ('urinate feeling', i.e. desperation) or "失禁" (incontinence) return some of these.

This is a useful tip lol