Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lucy woke up on her bed, with her bladder feeling full from the fact that she drank a lot yesterday night after celebrating their recent success in tackling a mission. However, she didn't immediately

Lucy decided not to say anything to the two. However, she was feeling a little brave that morning and she wanted to check whether or not the innkeeper had leaked under that skirt of hers. Of course, s

"I think we should try to scare them off. Make them think there are more of us than them. You're good with your bows and arrows, right? If we can make them retreat and call for reinforcements, then we

Definitly ambush.
Some fast shots, to imply there are more of us then just two.
An Elf should have a good aim, this way we should be able to finish off a few of them. But this would greatly enhance the impression that we are quite a party.
This way I am quite sure the gnomes would stay in cover for a while, only go forward very carefully and slowly.

We use this time to withdraw as soon as we have killed some of them. Until the gnomes realize that we have left we should be able to put some distance between us and them.
Strait back to the town to get backup.

• 2 weeks later...

"I think we should try to scare them off. Make them think there are more of us than them. You're good with your bows and arrows, right? If we can make them retreat and call for reinforcements, then we can slip out and escape the way we come," Vera reasoned.

After thinking about it for a short while, Lucy agreed. Her plan seemed reasonable, though it would all rely on her mastery on her shooting.

Lucy pressed her tights together as she took a long breath to calm herself. Her bladder was still pretty full of her urine and it might prove to be quite the distraction as she shifted around, aiming and shooting as fast as she could. She had a thought of just relieving herself right now standing up to get her full concentration but she decided not to, as this was the exact situation she wished herself to be in; a brave and beautiful female elf archer struggling to not wet herself as she was cornered by her enemies..

"Get Lily," she ordered Vera. "I would give the signal once they retreated.

Lucy quickly took the stairs to the third floor, before going out from a window and climb to the slanted roof. She put her body in a crawling position as she let her hands hung over the edge, holding her bow and arrow there.

The entirety of the miner lodgings was nearly pitch black with only a couple of dimly-lit torches inside. Most of the torches had already died out since there was no one to replace their coals.

Now, this situation had her on an advantage. The gnomes would carry their torches with them, illuminating their bodies so that she could aim at them better. While on her side, she had no light with her, so the gnomes wouldn't be able to tell who was shooting at them. She planned to rain arrows at them so they would think they were facing a whole army instead of just two adventurers.

As she waited, lying prone on the roof, her bladder weighed heavily on her. Once again, she felt like she wanted to just let go and soak her pants right then and there. The image of an archer wetting herself while trying to stay calm as she picked her target was quite a tempting one.

...But once again, the feeling of her full bladder was simply too good to let go.

Her focus returned to the battlefield once she saw light approaching towards their position. Squinting her sharp elven eyes, she could tell that they were indeed a gnome patrol. She wasn't sure if it was the same group they almost met before however, since all gnomes simply looked the same to her.

She took her aim, trying to ignore the ache on her nether regions. She decided her first target would be the big gnome on the front, since he seemed to be the leader of the group. The creature was wearing a helmet, so she aimed for his throat. It was no easy feat, even for a skilled elven archer like her. She had to focus all her will to keep her aim steady.

And that meant losing her focus on holding her pee inside her.

But it had to be done. So she did it. And as her aim steadied, she could feel warmth spreading around her crotch as her bladder let out a constant small stream of urine.

She let loose the arrow she was aiming at. As she had predicted, it landed straight on the gnome's throat, killing him instantly.

The gnome army freezed for a moment, before turning frenzied, looking frantically towards the source of the arrow.

This was her chance. She would now rain down her arrows towards them, making them panic even more.

She stood up, flinching at the spurt of pee coming out from the action. She now was in a constant wetting mode as her sphincter refused to close. But she had no time to hold herself. She had to do it now.

She fired off arrows after arrows after arrows, sending them off three at a time. To the gnomes, it was as if there were an entire squad of archers shooting away at them. It didn't matter that the arrows weren't exactly accurate. It was enough to send them into a retreat as there was no one to keep them in line.

She smiled at the result. She quickly jumped down, heading towards the where Vera and Lily were.

"Quick, they're in retreat right now. We must leave," she said to them.

Vera had already recovered Lily from inside the chest, which in retrospect was a uselesss thing to do, and they were now both standing looking at right. Well, for Vera, more like fidgeting around as her need to pee was overtaking her.

"M-Miss, y-you're wetting yourself," Lily pointed at the elven archer.

Lucy looked down. After all the excitement, she didn't notice that she was still letting her urine out. The entirety of her green shorts were soaked now and there was a small puddle under her.

Lucy's face turned red. Now the little girl had witnessed her embarrassing herself.

"Hey Lily, don't be so insensitive. She had saved you, you know. Who cares if she leaks a little bit in the process? We went here needing to pee because we couldn't waste any time in rescuing you. I too am in need of a wee badly. Look at me dancing in place like this. Are you going to laugh at me too?" Vera interrupted. She was clearly defending her elven friend, which Lucy was really thankful for.

"N-no, I-I didn't mean that at all, Miss!" Lily quickly replied. "I-I'm just pointing that out. I-it's not like I can laugh since I wet myself too a while ago..." She looked downwards, showing that she was still embarasssed by the deed.

"We have no time to discuss this. We must go now," Lucy interrupted.

Vera nodded, agreeing with her. She quickly sweeped Lily of the ground before carrying her on her shoulders.

"It'll be faster that way," Vera said quickly before Lily could say anything.

-------------------------------------------------------

The two left the building immediately, running as fast as they possibly could towards the exit. All the while Lucy was still wetting herself, leaving a trail of wetness behind her as she ran. It was an odd feeling, peeing while running, Lucy thought. It felt naughty too, as if she was hiding her wetting by running. She imagined herself as an elven tracker, running towards her target for a day without any break whatsoever. She had to do her toilet inside her clothes, as she had no other choice.

Vera didn't fare better, as she spurted continously as they ran; each spurt becoming stronger and stronger. She couldn't stop to hold herself, so it was the only inevitable conclusion.

They arrived at the little tunnel hole safely. Vera took the lead, with Lily behind her and Lucy at the very back. As they entered, Lucy could hear a terrifying roar echoing throughout the cavern. That didn't sound like it belonged to any ordinary gnome at all. They definitely had to bring backup here later.

The three crawled, with Lily having the easiest time due to her small body compared to the two. Vera was still leaking and spurting, a fact that Lily certainly did notice, making her blush. She never saw a grown woman wetting herself like this. It must be terrible for her, she thought, losing her dignity like this. Once again, she thanked her from her heart for hurrying to save her while ignoring their need.

Lucy was still wetting as well. She had pretty much given up on controlling her bladder at this point, so she just let it empty itself slowly. Due to the constant holding she did over the years, her bladder would empty slowly naturally and she had to push the water out with her muscles if she wished the pee to go out faster. But she really had no idea to stop and properly pee, as they were still in a dangerous situation right now.

And just as she thought of that, a terrifying roar came straight from behind her.

It sent fear to her, paralyzing her muscles for a second. It was such a horrible and otherworldly roar. She never heard of something like that before.

Her bladder suddenly spasmed and opened the gate throughoutly. Her warm pee soon made a puddle on her knees as she kept wetting and wetting herself for what must have been a good three minutes. Her puddle even reached her hands on the front, almost reaching towards Lily.

And speaking of Lily, Lucy saw the dress covering her butt darken, before another puddle appeared below the little girl. The same happened to Vera, with Lily seeing the woman's stream falling straight through her tight trousers into the ground.

The three had a simultaneous wetting. The roar was just that strong.

After they finished, nobody said a word. They instead kept crawling forward to their destination. Lucky for them, whatever beast made that roar couldn't fit inside the tunnel they were in.

Finally, after what seemed to be an eternity, they got out of the mines. When they went outside, they saw that it was already dark, with only the stars and the moon litting up the nearby environment.

"Miss..." Lily suddenly said, "T-thank you, for saving me."

She looked bashfully at the two warriors. Lucy smiled back and patted her on the head.

"Be a good girl and never disobey your parents again, alright?" she said to her.

"M-miss... I-I have an idea.."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Their return to the village was celebrated with a joyous uproar. Now the gloomy town had turned once more into the lively place it had once been. Lily joyfully shouted, "Father! Mother!" as she leaped towards her parents' outstretched arms. All three of them reunited with tears of happiness in their eyes.

"Oh, you wet yourself, my poor dear..." her mother said as she snuggled her daughter, "It's alright. I can see how you can lose control while you're running away from those terrible, terrible gnomes, thought we really should get you a change of clothes right away."

Lily blushed in response. "Oh mother, that is true indeed. And I didn't just wet myself once either. I did it three times, two of them while I was on the lap of Miss Lucy and Miss Vera. When we were hiding from the gnomes, I was so scared so I couldn't hold it anymore..."

"Shhh, I told you, it's alright, my dear," her mother responded with a smile. "Come now, we should go together. Your mother kinda needs to pee also..."

And so, everything went well. The little girl survived and nobody questioned the fact that Lucy and Vera's pants were soaking wet with urine. After receiving the payment from the father, the two returned to the guild, promising to get some backup to clear out the mines from the gnomes. And whatever monster they got with them. Lucy and Vera returned home with a smile, though not without some worrying thoughts to the monster they almost encountered back then. What was that exactly?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, this is the end for this part, folks! I may or may not make the continuation but for now I want to take a break from this.

Feel free to bounce your ideas for the other adventurers that Lucy and Vera would go with to retake the mines. I still don't have any idea for what they would be like myself.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This was a really fun read. If you do another part, I'd love to contribute. 

All that comes to mind as to how to retake the mines (that would be as fun of course) is an armed force of adventuring girls, all under the influence of the amulet of course. Then again, it's tough to write a bunch of new characters... I don't really want to force that upon you unless you were intending something like that already. 

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...