Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lucy woke up on her bed, with her bladder feeling full from the fact that she drank a lot yesterday night after celebrating their recent success in tackling a mission. However, she didn't immediately

Lucy decided not to say anything to the two. However, she was feeling a little brave that morning and she wanted to check whether or not the innkeeper had leaked under that skirt of hers. Of course, s

"I think we should try to scare them off. Make them think there are more of us than them. You're good with your bows and arrows, right? If we can make them retreat and call for reinforcements, then we

"V-vera... I need to pee."

Vera's eyes widened when she heard that coming from Lucy's lips. She couldn't believe what she just heard so she double-checked.

"W-w-what did you just say?"

"I-I said I need to pee. Badly. I-in fact, I will lose all control very soon if I don't go now."

Vera could see Lucy's worried expression, replacing her usual cool and calm attitude. Her eyes then automatically went towards Lucy's green shorts. She could see how they darkened near the croth area. Her elven friend must have leaked many times, no doubt during that horse ride. She herself leaked multiple times as well, her trousers now glistening and wet in the inner tights area. She also noticed how Lucy's nipples were erect, same as hers. They both had gotten turned on by the horse ride as well.

She looked at Lucy bending down with her hands buried on her crotch, as her bum wiggled here and there. She might even be more desperate than her.

"P-please, Vera, help me get to a toilet.. H-hold me, for my legs are feeling weak..."

She never saw her friend in this state. The cool and calm perfect elven beauty, now reduced to a desperate state like this. She couldn't just mock her and tell her to piss her pants.

"D-don't worry, Lucy, we-we'll get there," Vera responded.

Lucy then took a step forward. However, she missed her next step as she spurted another hot jet of urine for two seconds. Vera quickly moved to catch her before she could fall to the ground, but her hands landed not on her shoulders as she had planned, but right on her breasts.

"A-aaaahnnn!" Lucy let out a loud moan as the sensation overwhelmed her. Vera herself pretty much freezed as she dumbfoundedly fondled the elf's breasts, her carnal desire overriding any logical thought.

They're so soft, yet... so firm. So round... her nipples are so perky too...

Vera felt a steady stream of her urine coming out, wetting her already wet pants even further. Lucy however, wet herself in bursts. Every time Vera's hands made a cupping movement, another spurt of urine came out.

The two stood there like that in the middle of the mining village for a good two minutes, spurting and leaking as Vera groped the elf. No puddles formed beneath them however, since the ground was dry and it readily absorbed their pee, only leaving a darker soil. As time passed, the two became closer and closer to orgasm, and right when they were about to finish...

"E-excuse me, are you two the adventurers sent here for the rescue?"

They were interrupted cruelly a voice of an old man. Vera pretty much was kicked out of her daze and she quickly removed her hands from Lucy's breasts. Lucy herself corrected her posture and then stood rigidly, her face trying to look as neutral as possible as she looked at the source of their interruption.

It turned out it was the local leader of the village. And right away he explained the situation, how the little girl sneaked inside the mines to bring food to her father, but then ended up lost. And just their luck, that same day, gnomes suddenly came out, preventing any attempts to search for the girl. Her father had to be restrained by three other men to stop him from rushing to his death. That was yesterday, and today, they could only pray that she was still alive.

"There are two entrances to the mines. One is the usual tunnel we take everyday. It will take a while to reach the deepest part of the mines using this route. The other is the cave at the bottom of the hill. The girl sneaked in using this route, I believe, as there is a tight crawl passage.where grown men couldn't fit. But a child, or a slim woman, should be able to. Really what was that tomboy thinking, forcing herself to take such a hard route just to deliver food to her father? She could just give it to the folks at the entrance and then all of this wouldn't have happened."

The elder then left them, miraculously not noticing how wet their pants were, which Lucy was grateful for. She really didn't want to answer the question on why two grown woman adventurers were having an accident. He must have been worrying so much about the girl.

Now, which route should they take?

All tunnels of a mine combined can be many, many kilometers.
It seems important to enter the same way like the girl. That is, if we fit through the entrance. There is absolutly no point in us getting stuck.
But an elf could manage it i guess. Let's try this way, if Lucy realizes the entrance is too small we can take the main one.

And I liked the chapter a lot!

7 hours ago, wedgeantilles said:

All tunnels of a mine combined can be many, many kilometers.
It seems important to enter the same way like the girl. That is, if we fit through the entrance. There is absolutly no point in us getting stuck.
But an elf could manage it i guess. Let's try this way, if Lucy realizes the entrance is too small we can take the main one.

And I liked the chapter a lot!

I agree

"Fuck, that was close," Vera said once the elder had gone away.

"Indeed," Lucy followed, "Just a little bit longer and he would have seen you peeing while fondling my breasts."

"W-what? I-I didn't fondle your breasts. Y-you just fell over and your breasts happened to land right on top of my hands."

Vera quickly turned beet red at Lucy's teasing accusation. Lucy couldn't help but smile a little as she saw her friend getting flustered. She was always a stern and brash person, but she was quickly embarrassed by any talk of sexuality.

"A-and you also wet yourself. Just look at those soaked pants of yours," Vera said, counter-attacking.

Lucy blushed at this accusation. It seemed she couldn't hide her habit from her friend anymore.

"Yes indeed. I have failed to hold it," Lucy responded coolly.

"And you have been holding it ever since this morning. You can easily have gone to the bathroom yet you keep refusing, saying you don't need to. So, tell me, do you like holding it in or something?"

"Yes, I confess. I like to hold myself from peeing. I find the sensation on my bladder fantastic and even orgasmic at times."

Vera couldn't believe what she just heard. Did Lucy, the cool and collected elf, just admit she liked to be the desperate just because she was turned on by it?

"Ha-ahahahahahahaha!" Vera laughed awkwardly. She wasn't sure how she should respond so she was back to her teasing persona. "That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Getting turned on by holding your pee? Ahahahahahaha!" As Vera laughed, a spurt came out from her soaked trousers, trickling down to the ground. Vera still needed to go even after all that leak. And the leak didn't escape Lucy's sharp eyes, giving her an idea on how to respond.

"That's funny. You have been holding yourself from this morning too. When I meet you, you are already fidgeting madly underneath the table we sit with."

"W-well, that's because I was waiting for you. S-someone needs to keep the table after all."

"Nonsense. The toilet was right there and you could just always go for a quick pee. And you should've relieved yourself in your room from the start."

Vera could only blush as she ran out of words. Lucy was right. She was holding it all day for no good reason. It was as if her brain just decided that it didn't want her to relieve herself so it invented a bunch of excuses that she readily accepted.

"And then there was the toilet in the guild where you just--"

"Okay, okay, I give up! I'll admit, I intentionally hold my pee too. I have no idea why I did since I swear I never liked this kind of thing until today."

Lucy caught Vera's slip of words, so she continued her assault.

"Oh? So you like it now then?" Lucy said. At this point, Lucy's voice had taken a teasing, almost sultry tone, and she had a mischiveous smile on her face.

"N-nonono! I mean... urgh!"

Vera threw her hand upwards in exasperation. She wanted to respond, just so that Lucy wouldn't see her as a pervert.

Vera then looked at Lucy, and she noticed how she was still wiggling her bum to the left and right as she smugly looked at her. Of course, she herself was still doing the same thing.

"So, shall we depart? I trust you don't need the toilet before we go?" Lucy said, a naughty smile on her face.

Vera noticed her expression and she immediately understood what she meant.

"Y-yep, don't need it. Now let's go save that girl." she said as she smiled back.

The two then understood that they both liked being in a desperate state. Vera felt she had gotten closer to the immutable elven woman. She was sure only she in this whole world knew about her little secret.

It didn't take them long to find the cave the elder talked about. It was located in quite an awkward spot, in the front of a cliff, but it was quite obvious from a distance. Lucy then easily found the crawl hole the little girl used. It was indeed quite small. Her slim stature barely fit inside.

"Follow me," Lucy signalled to Vera as she climbed in.

Vera soon followed suit, only to be greeted by the full frontal view of Lucy's pert bottom. They had to crawl through the passage so Vera, being the one behind, inevitably had to stare at Lucy's butt for the entirety of her journey.

Vera's face once again reddened, as she saw just how well her green shorts and brown spandex hugged her bottom. She could easily see her cameltoe jutting out from her crotch, and the scent of the elf's urine immediately intoxicated her.

Lucy, of course, knew this. So she made sure to add extra sway to her hips as she crawled forward.

The next fifteen minutes for Vera was both heaven and hell. Heaven, for she was in absolute bliss as Lucy treated her with oh-so-sexy ass, and hell, for how she wanted to just bury her face on that butt of hers, sniffing out the scent of her urine and her juices, but she was denied the pleasure. And to make matters worse, Lucy stopped in the middle all suddenly before letting out a good five second of pee, then resumed her movement like nothing had happened. It wasn't really planned by Lucy herself, as she was suddenly overtaken by a surge of desperation, and failed to strengthen her sphincter in time.

The two made it out safely, with only Vera having a beet red face and a slicker sex due to her juices leaking as Lucy treated her. Lucy herself could feel her own juices on her spandex, both from when she rode her horse and from just now when she treated Vera.

"So now, where should we go--"

"Shh, I hear footsteps. Ready your sword."

Lucy's sharp elven ears immediately picked up on the many tiny footsteps heading towards them. It came from their right, and her elven nightvision could tell that there were another corridor to the left. Now she had to make a decision, whether or not to go to the right and face whatever those footsteps belonged too, or to the left and fleed the scene.

"Let's check out the footsteps first. It might the child, though I doubt it since there seem to be more than one of them." Lucy decided.

Vera nodded, signalling her understanding. They had been talking through hushed voices all this time, since they didn't wish to alert any enemy in hearing range of their presence. The corridors of the mines were lit by torches, but many of them had started to dim and some of them even already went out, making Vera's sight quite limited. She had to rely on Lucy's sharper sight as they went forward so she had to hold her hand tight. She noticed just how soft her hand was, a far cry from her own that had cracks in it due to all the training she did with her sword. Perhaps it was just a part of her elven beauty, as she must have trained with her bow and dagger too.

As they sneaked around, her need to pee was getting closer and closer to its previous bursting state. And he could tell Lucy was in the same predicament too, as she would stop every few seconds to press her tights together while biting her lip. Would they really fight in this state? They would surely leak if they received a blow. Imagine how embarrassing it was to wet yourself in front of monsters like some newbie adventurer. It brought her memories of when she just started in this line of work, where the mage in her party would always come back with a soaked skirt and robe in every excursion, due to some manners or another. She herself didn't come back entirely dry either, as she would have her crotch turn damp from the leaks she got. She wondered whether Lucy was the same when she just started.

"Stop. I think they're right around this corner," Lucy signalled to her.

Lucy peeked, and she discovered the source of the foorsteps. Gnomes, just like the village leader had told them. There were around twelve of them, and they were walking around in a leisurely pace. They must be a patrol squad.

This meant this mine had linked itself into a gnome tunnel, straight into a gnome colony. And there were entire gnome armies in one colony. They would need to bring the whole guild if they wanted to truly clear this infestation.

Now she had a choice. She could attack them and interrogate one of them about the missing little girl. Or she could just flee and look for her by herself.

And she wanted to choose quickly as standing around like this made her thoughts turn into her full bladder. She had to keep moving around so she wouldn't lose control.

32 minutes ago, wedgeantilles said:

We won't be able to kill the whole patrol. Some of them will be able to get away and get help from the colony.
And I doubt the patrol has seen the child, "leisurely pace" sounds like nothing exceptional has happend to the patrol.

Since we don't want to alert the colony we need to retreat.

I agree attacking the patrol would be a mistake.  

On February 14, 2017 at 6:58 PM, That idiot me said:

Throw a rock 

I don't know why but this random suggestion had me giggling. Perhaps now throwing the rock might be a good idea, to distract the gnomes to a different area.

Also why do I get the feeling that this is gonna culminate into the little girl needing to pee too because of the amulet?

Lucy signalled to Vera that they wouldn't take the fight. It was too risky. And their most important goal for the time being was to ensure the girl's safety. Retaking the mines and sealing it from the gnomes could be done later.

And so they went back the way they came. Thankfully, the gnomes' patrol route didn't intersect with the tunnel they was on.

Taking the left path this time around, they ended up in what seemed to be the miners' resting shack. It was quite sizable, and it had numerous bunk beds that allowed the workers to just sleep here instead of going back to the surface. As an elf who loved sunlight, Lucy couldn't imagine staying down here for an extended amount of time like this. She would feel suffocated for sure. She supposed it was the same for the dwarves who loved the underground and couldn't stand staying under the sun for too long. Humans, it seemed, could live in both environments just fine.

"Lucy, she could be staying here! This would be the most logical place for her to stay, seeing how it has some leftover food that she could eat and a bed she could sleep on! And it's pretty far away from the gnomes, so it's safe as well!" Vera remarked with an excited tone.

Lucy had to agree. Her reasoning was indeed sound. If the little girl were smart, she would be here somewhere.

Lucy looked around, perking her ears up for any sound of movement. She couldn't hear anything. Could it be that the little girl was hiding somewhere, thinking they were gnomes?

She then noticed from the corner of her eyes a peculiarity on a single bed at the corner of the room. Its sheets were wet, and it had some yellowish taint to it. Bending over to sniff it, she could tell that a faint scent of urine was coming out of it.

"Someone wet the bed here," Lucy called to Vera, "And it seemed pretty recent too. Last night, if I had to guess."

"The girl! The girl must be the one that did it! She must have slept here!" Vera said triumphantly.

Lucy nodded in agreement. The little girl shouldn't be far away from--

Bump

Her thoughts were interrupted by a single bumping noise. Quickly, with her elven ears, she figured out the source. The chest in the other corner of the room.

Lucy gestured to Vera, telling her to approach the thing slowly.

Bump bump

The chest shook once more. And now Lucy could hear continuous shifting and bumping noises from the inside.

Bump bump bump

Now the chest was rattling, as if something inside was trembling heavily.

With a single swift move, Lucy opened the chest.

And immediately, a little girl jumped out of it, her hands pressed strongly on the lower part of her pinafore.

"I-I can't... I can't hold it anymore!!!"

She didn't expect that Lucy was there however, so she ended up crashing into the elf, bringing her down to the ground. She landed right below the elf's stomach.

"A-aaaaaa-it's coming out--it's coming out!"

A torrent of urine suddenly came out from the little girl's bum, soaking the bloomers and tights she wore before soaking Lucy's pants underneath.

Lucy couldn't blame her completely for her drenching however, as the sudden impact and the following warmth made her lose control on her own bladder as well.

The two emptied her bladder like that on the floor, with Vera watching them, a confused look on her face. She certainly didn't expect the hiding little girl to just jump out and then pee like that.

After around a minute, the girl's stream petered out. But Lucy could still go as her bladder was far bigger than the little girl's. She decided to stop right away however, even though it was very difficult for her to do so, as she didn't want the girl to notice that she was wetting herself as well.

"O-oh no... not again..."

The little girl rose up, sobbing with her face buried in her hands. She seemed to be absolutely embarrassed for what she just did.

"Shh... it's alright..." Vera said, trying to comfort her. "You must have been holding it while you hide in there, don't you?"

The girl nodded as she slowly stopped her tears from flowing out.

Lucy rose up from the floor. Now that she had a good look on the little girl, she noticed how pretty she was. She had a bright blonde hair that reached to her waist, a pair of rosy cheeks that really went well with her white complexion, and a large pair of sparkling blue eyes. She could tell how she would become a great beauty when she got older.

"So, what's your name, little girl?" Lucy said kindly to her, while crouching down to her level. A twinge in her bladder reminded her that she wasn't finished with her relief. She wasn't as desperate as before though.

"L-Lily..." she answered her, still sobbing a little.

"Okay then, Lily," Lucy replied, "We will now take you home. Your parents are really worried about you, you know."

"F-father?" Lily answered. "O-oh Father, I-I'm so sorry, I-I shouldn't have ignored you and entered the mine on my own!"

She then started sobbing again. Lucy drew her into a gentle hug, patting her head in the back.

"It's alright... everything will be okay, Lily. My name is Lucy and the red-haired one is Vera. We're adventurers, so you can be sure that a bunch of gnomes are no match for us."

After Lily calmed down, Lucy rose up once more.

"Hold my hand, and don't let go unless I tell you too. And if I tell you to hide, go hide, and don't think about helping us. We can take care of ourselves just fine."

Lily nodded, her big blue eyes filled with both fear and hope for their upcoming journey together.

Just when they were about to leave however, Lucy caught sounds of footsteps coming towards them.

"The gnomes! They're heading here!" Lucy announced.

Lily's face quickly turned into one of horror, and she inadvertently leaked a spurt of urine into her wet underthings. Lucy didn't realize that her amulet was also filling the little girl's bladder as well. Luckily, Lily was too busy being scared that she didn't notice that she just wet herself again a little.

"Lily, go back inside the chest. We'll take care of this," Lucy commanded with a calm and collected voice. Lily nodded as she hurried back inside.

"Now how should we approach this?" Lucy said to Vera. "Should we just go out and charge towards them head on, letting no risk of them getting inside this building, or should we try to set up an ambush inside?"