Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting in new movie 'Split'

http://123moviesfree.com/watch/split-2017-i.2-online-free-123movies.html

scene happens around 7:30 minutes in,

audio is fucked on that video but as the guy drags her out of the room the white girl says 'pee on yourself' and he drags the black girl out, ten seconds later he pulls her back in disgust and then the camera pans down to her soaked tights,

if someone can find a better file please do :)

Firstly, before anybody gets "triggered", even though the movie says the girls are in high school, the actresses are all 20+ years old. Second, I just thought it was very unique to see one girl pleading with another girl to "pee yourself". Granted, this was a tactic to fend off the antagonist's obsessive-compulsive alter ego. Furthermore, this will surely be a new classic scene for M.Night movies; it was so taboo that it was intriguing at how well the scene was produced and acted. At the end of the scene, you see piss dripping, making her legs and hand glisten. Very realistic, and very unusual.

Ok here it is in the face of controversy. And yes it's a nasty rape and that sucks, but it's a movie and well some people might be into this sorta thing. Note the quality is bad and the wetting isn't all that good. 

Also I do recall being told as a young girl that messing or wetting yourself was a way to possibly avoid getting raped but there is considerable debate as to whether or not this would work (is safe or ethical). Maybe in a public place, but if someone is a basement girl like the ones in this film (and I didn't really watch more than 8 minutes in), then this is likely an invitation to more violence.

Split.mp4

P.s. the video ripped was terrible quality but you get the idea.

3 hours ago, Kez said:

Um... would the fact that she was about to be raped not be slightly more concerning than her age? :tongue:

Well I'm not sure it was supposed to be a rape. My thought was that it was him about to dismember her, and the peeing was to fight him off because of his obvious proclivity for cleanliness. 

Obviously rape is bad, but in either case a rape never happened.

On 2/7/2017 at 8:31 AM, rachelkirwan said:

Ok here it is in the face of controversy. And yes it's a nasty rape and that sucks, but it's a movie and well some people might be into this sorta thing. Note the quality is bad and the wetting isn't all that good. 

Also I do recall being told as a young girl that messing or wetting yourself was a way to possibly avoid getting raped but there is considerable debate as to whether or not this would work (is safe or ethical). Maybe in a public place, but if someone is a basement girl like the ones in this film (and I didn't really watch more than 8 minutes in), then this is likely an invitation to more violence.

Split.mp4

P.s. the video ripped was terrible quality but you get the idea.

That actually reminds me of an article on the University of Colorado, which got trashed pretty hard by feminists.

They had a list of things a girl could do if she was about to get raped, and one of which was to start peeing on yourself.

I'm in no way promoting rape culture or victim blaming, but I'm thinking that might actually work, especially after watching Split in the theaters.

Some of the other things on the list are actually pretty ridiculous.

http://jezebel.com/5985902/university-of-colorado-told-women-to-avoid-rape-by-peeing-vomiting-and-menstruating-on-command

14 hours ago, Nephron said:

That actually reminds me of an article on the University of Colorado, which got trashed pretty hard by feminists.

They had a list of things a girl could do if she was about to get raped, and one of which was to start peeing on yourself.

I'm in no way promoting rape culture or victim blaming, but I'm thinking that might actually work, especially after watching Split in the theaters.

Some of the other things on the list are actually pretty ridiculous.

http://jezebel.com/5985902/university-of-colorado-told-women-to-avoid-rape-by-peeing-vomiting-and-menstruating-on-command

Oh believe me, this kind of thing was debated to death in my feminist seminars. It does beg the question of if a rapist is not detracted by the taboo of violating consent, why would they be detracted by a little blood, pee or vomit?

19 hours ago, Nephron said:

Assuming the rapist doesn't have an omo fetish of course. Otherwise you'll just be digging a deeper hole for yourself :mellow:

15 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

Oh believe me, this kind of thing was debated to death in my feminist seminars. It does beg the question of if a rapist is not detracted by the taboo of violating consent, why would they be detracted by a little blood, pee or vomit?

That is true too though! Also like Kez said, it'll be making it worse if the rapist has a fetish :tongue:

8 hours ago, trekkie said:

Even so, I can't bring myself to pay actual money to see a movie by Shyamalan at this point. Looking forward to it when the DVD/BR clip comes out!

I understand he had some screw-ups, but this one is actually pretty good and worth the money! Not to mention McAvoy's acting is fantastic.

• 1 year later...