Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Reminded me that one time, when I was student. We had a double lesson outside at the football field. Our gym teacher had to stop our game earlier. I saw how desperate she was. She said it was her second double lesson in a row there and we all should go back to school or she would wet herself. It was hard to concentrate playing and watching her stepping on the side of the playfield same time :) . She was quite a hot sight. Young, curvy, fit woman wearing black fitness or running pants.

• 4 years later...
On 2/1/2017 at 9:31 PM, WetDave said:

I don't think I've ever seen public lavatories at a playground. 

Reminds me of a boys football cup final I was watching at a school one night in the summer in the 90’s, there were a good number of parents watching supporting their sons as it was a cup final, they were standing on the touch line down both sides of the field, I noticed an attractive young mother arrive late to watch just a few minutes into the game, she was in a light coloured skirt business suit, probably arrived straight from the office, she stood beside some men she knew and chatted as they watched, immediately I could see she was needing to pee, she was swaying around changing her standing position often, legs crossed then a change to cross over the other leg then a few steps back and forth legs crossed again, this went on until half time, the boys came over for water and gathered around the coach, the mum made sure her son could see her she waved to him then they went back on to restart the game,

she was looking over her shoulder towards the old school building behind us she was weighing up if there was a toilet she could use I imagined, by now I could see she was desperately in need of the toilet as her pacing was so obvious but she tried to maintain her composure throughout, looking over her shoulder again she spoke to one of the men and he gestured towards the building with a hand signal, knowing with about 40 or so mins of the game to go she must have asked him if there was a ladies she could use in the school building, she started to back up towards the building watching the game still but edging closer to the building,

she reached the end of the pitch and paced around a bit looking towards the building beyond the cars in the forecourt trying to work out how she could find a ladies,

she about turned and walked through the cars towards the building arms folded in front of her, when she got closer she was scanning the front entrance for signs of life, 4 glass doors at top of the 6 stairs all looked closed,

she walked along the building trying to see in the windows but it seemed there was no one around she then headed up the stairs to the doors and pulled at a door, it was locked, she paced along all 4 doors trying every door in turn but all were locked, she was legs tightly crossed peering in through the glass until she had to start pacing again to hold back her pee, she set off down the stairs walked along the building a bit before returning to the doors, she gave the doors a knock this time as she did an on the spot pee dance, 

this time an elderly male caretaker arrived at the door with keys and started to unlock the door, she stood waiting for the door to open feet together bobbing up and down on the spot utterly dying for a piss but trying to hide her desperate need to the elderly man, as he opened the door he stood there in conversation with the lady, she would have been asking to use the toilet as she was bursting and he must have said wait there as he left her on the outside of the door as he went back inside, she stood arms folded desperately unable to stand still pacing around as she waited for the man to return, he arrived with another set of keys, she stood feet together again bobbing up and down as he came outside then turned to lock the door with his back to her she was pacing around then he turned to walk her down the stairs to another door along the side of the building they were chatting as she shuffled along doing a desperate walk at his slower pace until they reached the door, as he found the right key she couldn’t stand still she was pee dancing on the spot bursting to pee, he opened the door and she hurried inside, she came out 5 mins later rejoined the game much happier,