Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Phenomenal Diapered DMT Trip (warning drugs)

Hi guys. So I posted a similar video the other day, being on 12 etizolam and playing bass. Just now I smoked DMT, and had a fantastic trip. My battery died near the end so it got caught off kinda early *sad face*. At the end when I said "it's still going on I wanted to keep talking about it,but my laptop died. Since I was diapered and wearing my ABDL duckie footie pajamas, so by that technicality makes me allowed to post this in this section (assuming drug use is appropriate on here; please tell me if it isn't and I will kindly refrain from making such posts in the future).

On a similar note, I understand we all have different interests. It's very likely that many of you guys (but probably not all of you) heavily frown upon drug use. I try my best to make it very clear when there is drug content in my videos, and I assume that people who do not share an interest in drugs will simply not click on the link. But, if I am offending anyone by posting this content, or if I am breaking any sort of forum rules, I will immediately stop posting such future content. That or, I would be more than happy to post in it the mature section; though it is my understanding that this is an adult forum, and such content is fair game, as we are all mature adults. Again, Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, I'd like to know if there's actually a niche psychedelic crowd on here who appreciates this type of thing. Everyone on this sub-forum is into diapers to some extent, but not all of us our into drugs. I get that and respect that. So if these videos are completely uninteresting to you and everyone else on here, I'd also like to know, as I will probably post them elsewhere on a more drug-centric forum, not giving a damn if they find out about my ABDL side.

But the trip was awesome. I don't know how familiar you are with DMT, but I broke through and went to hyperspace. Both open eyed and closed visuals were great. Extremely pleasant feeling. My bike in the corner of the room looked awesome, some kind of future super bike, When I coughed, I actually saw a small deity in my head. He help a red symbol and I could feel him telepathically communicating with me. He pretty much said "whoops, be careful how much you take in my friend." Very friendly entity. Also the duckies on my pajama looked like black and yellow ball of energy which was pretty cool.

But overall it was great. Hope to have more tonight Here's the video:

Edited by poads (see edit history)

3rd one. I think I overdid it here, that dose was higher than intended. Don't worry, I'm okay. Still a great trip (I think; it's very hard to remember. The aggressive dry-heaving kinda has me concerned, but I'm known for dry-heaving on even really good trips), but I definitely overshot my sweet spot. I eyeball my DMT and take my best guess, but sometimes you get the levels a little off.

Very funny near the end, I couldn't recognize my computer. I thought it was someone else's. Even when I touched it, the laptop did not feel like mine. I was so confused and out of it that I hardly knew what was going on. But just 5 minutes later, I was back to normal.

1 hour ago, drumking said:

Hey I'm also a fan of DMT.  I only did it once so far but would like to try again.  How did you manage to get so many hits off the pipe?  After 1-2 I would be gone.

Practice my man. I've been doing this for about 5 years. When I first started, it was 3 hits MAX. By this point, I can already be in hyperspace and still hitting the bong (which by that point looks NOTHING like my bong). Also, I've been on etizolam (a benzo) for most of the day, which makes ones nervousness and anxiety in the pre-trip SIGNIFICANTLY reduced, though I haven't had any etizolam since before the first trip. Also my bong is VERY nice and allows for smooth hits.

By the way, I plan on going for a 4th trip (well 5th... the 2nd one I forgot to press record XD) in an hour or so.

21 hours ago, Etuhanlo said:

I dont think youre posting this at the right spot buddy...

I'm diapered in each of my posts, and this is the diaper section of this forum. If this thread is in the wrong section, I kindly ask that the moderators move it to the appropriate location. If this content is not suitable for this forum, I kindly ask that the moderators delete it and privately inform me not to post such content in the future.

Also, please do not call me "buddy"; I find that term to be extremely condescending (bad personal experience in the past).

On a personal note (and so I can end this unfortunate disagreement on a happy thought), your avatar shows you have good taste :happy:

On 1/25/2017 at 8:30 PM, poads said:

Also, I'd like to know if there's actually a niche psychedelic crowd on here who appreciates this type of thing.

(raises hand)

It never crossed my mind to combine my interest in psychedelics with my fetish though. Come to think of it, I'm not even sure I'm comfortable enough with my sexuality to do that. I can see it going either way if I tried to structure a trip around diapers and stuff.

DMT is an interesting choice. When I tried DMT, it was superb, but the things I saw were totally unrelated to what was on my mind or what I was doing beforehand. Did the diapers and ABDL stuff colour your trip at all, or was it just a way to make yourself comfortable before and after the experience?

15 hours ago, supernerd222 said:

(raises hand)

It never crossed my mind to combine my interest in psychedelics with my fetish though. Come to think of it, I'm not even sure I'm comfortable enough with my sexuality to do that. I can see it going either way if I tried to structure a trip around diapers and stuff.

DMT is an interesting choice. When I tried DMT, it was superb, but the things I saw were totally unrelated to what was on my mind or what I was doing beforehand. Did the diapers and ABDL stuff colour your trip at all, or was it just a way to make yourself comfortable before and after the experience?

I mean, I've done DMT diapered and undiapered. I've done it naked and clothed. Honestly, it makes little difference. It's DMT. You trip, hard. Very hard, When you achieve a total and utter breakthrough (which in my opinion is the goal when using DMT; I ain't going for the "tryptamine giggles"), it just doesn't matter. You leave the entire dimension. Whether or not you're diapered doesn't really matter. If you've ever achieved a total breakthrough and/or complete ego death, you probably already know what I mean.

Having said that, there is the matter of the "afterglow" of the trip and/or "failed" breakthroughs. There's also the thought of the mindset going into the trip. In these cases, (which will inevitably occur... unless you never come down... that's a scary thought), your setting, emotional state, etc. (aka whether or not you're diapered) ABSOLUTELY matters. If you've tripped before, you probably know how important and critical setting is. Like, if you're having a bad day or something bad just happened, it's probably not a very good time to trip. Hence the idea of "responsible tripping".

I don't NEED to wear diapers during a DMT trip, but I happen to like diapers, so why not wear one during the trip? It's not like the diaper is going to make me feel worse; all it can really do is make me feel better. Other times, I decide to use DMT, and I happen to already be wearing. In such cases, the fact that I am diapered at the time is pure coincidence. Usually when I do DMT, I am alone. And often when I am alone, I make the choice to wear diapers. So really, for me, they kind of go hand-in-hand. However, they share little-to-no actual relation. And for the record, I wear diapers much more often than I use DMT. Kind of like how I spend more time on ABDL forums than I do on drug forums.

The best way to put it is this - being diapered doesn't impact the trip itself, but it impacts how you go into and come out of the trip. I hope that makes sense.

A great way to see an example is by watching the 2nd video that I posted. By 3 minutes in, I had either finished the bong or was simply unable to continue smoking (I honestly don't remember, I think I had material left in the bowl, but I was unable to keep going... all the DMT was probably vaporized by that point anyway), and I had completely and utterly broken through. The next minute of the video (approximately the 3:00-4:00 range) is completely foreign to me. I don't remember it at all. The part where I'm going "I'm just gonna wait" (clearly I'm freaking out and extremely confused and possibly scared), I've totally broken through. In other words, I've essentially left this realm. I'm no longer there. Interestingly, you can see me grabbing at my diaper at around the 3:04 mark of the video. However, I am guessing that was merely a coincidence, as I have been known to often grab at my "manhood" during non-diapered DMT breakthroughs.

Inadvertently, and I don't even remember doing this, at around the 4 minute mark, I stopped the recording program. This was most likely because I was totally freaked out and (for whatever reason) subconsciously didn't want it recorded. That was my subconscious in action. I can't really explain it. I guarantee you, I spent whatever duration of time that wasn't recorded sitting there dumbfounded, dry-heaving, moaning, etc. Probably looking like I'm in complete agony. That was me in total hyperspace. I don't know how long it lasted. But I guess watch the other videos to get a good guess, maybe? Regardless, at that point, being diapered or not was the last thing on my mind (and for that matter, there was nothing on my mind... I probably didn't even know my own name).

Eventually, I came down enough to realize, wait, I'm not recording! I resumed the recording program, and I know for a fact that by that point, I was no longer broken through or in hyperspace. This part I remember (albeit vaguely... it was a very long night of tripping, and I was also on etizolam, which is known to cause amnesia). I was still tripping, but I was "down" enough to be aware of my surroundings. During THIS part, diapers, ABDL, etc. do come into play. You want to feel comfortable. You'll notice in the video that I am clutching my blanket (or my "blankie" as my little self would call it). I guarantee you this was for comfort, security and emotional support - the exact same way that a diaper can be comforting. If you're an AB, you probably understand this. I was definitely shaken-up by the trip (DMT destroys me), and I wanted to feel safe. And as an ABDL, diapers make me feel safe. Coming down, I felt comforted by the fact that I was padded and wearing my favorite pajamas to make me feel safe and warm (though I was still VERY shaken up by the trip).

Ultimately, it just comes down to the fact that I like diapers. I'm a diaper lover. I love everything about them - the feel, the sound, the stigma, the smell, the convenience, the security, the look, etc. etc. So really, I'm probably reading too much into this. I think the real reason that I decided to wear during these trips (other than the simple fact that I like to wear diapers) was because I wanted the videos to stand out from other generic DMT smoking videos. That, and the fact that I was essentially taking a personal day to spend smoking DMT and taking etizolam. It was a total binge. It was a day just for me. And I like diapers, so I wore one.

One needs to remember this though - DMT is bigger than diapers or ABDL. A way of looking at it is that DMT is essentially a simulation of death (or in my view, a gateway into true reality and perception; it depends on how you look at it). I am a believer that our "existence" beyond this dimension is infinite. There was never a beginning, and there will never be an end. Before you were born, you did not have diapers. And you will not have diapers after you die. Our fetish - our desire for diapers and comfort - exists only within our lifetime. Beyond our lifetime - beyond our dimension - diapers do not exist (well technically they do, at least in my opinion, because of the theory of infinity and my viewpoint that anything and everything will inevitably occur... I think if you've actually read this whole post you understand what I'm trying get across here). I guess what I'm trying to say is that an individual's diaper fetish does not carry over with them (with their soul, if you will) after death.

When one trips on DMT (assuming they break through), they are going beyond their existence. Your interests, hobbies, fetishes, friends, "real life" relationships, etc. don't matter. You are transcending beyond reality and experiencing something much, much bigger. So really, the diaper between my legs doesn't matter when my true identity reaches hyperspace. It's just there to make me feel pleasant when I get back. It's also nice before the trip because (and here's the kinkster in me coming out) I like the idea of being a diaper boy who always wets his pants and has to be diapered and properly protected at all times in case of an inevitable wetting accident.

In fact (and I'm going off on a very long and unrelated tangent here for my own sexual pleasure so I can fap to it later and learn more about myself... feel free to skip this long paragraph if you're only here for DMT content), I think I really need to accept that diapers are a huge, huge part of me in this lifetime. The idea of experiencing true and utter urinary incontinence - being a true pantswetter and bedwetter - has always, for whatever reason, completely and utterly fascinated me. It's a fetish in the truest definition. I want to wet myself. I want to wet my bed. I want to smell like pee. I want to have accidents. I want to be dependent on my diaper and be a true diaper boy. That is what turns me on. In fact, I cannot achieve an orgasm unless I am thinking about a female partner living such a lifestyle of true urinary incontinence. I really want to sleep with a female (biological or otherwise) who is diaper-dependent and always wets her pants and her bed. I want to make love to a diaper girl. In the past, I've even asked sexual partners to temporarily roleplay total incontinence during our intimate moments. My ideal partner is a truly incontinent woman who will end up with soaked pants if left undiapered. I want to sleep with her and wake up soaked in her urine. I want to smell her stale pee. I want to change her diapers and see her urine-soaked pussy and then lift her bottom to find her soaked up to the back. I want to feel and embrace her accident. I want it to be a true part of her. Hell, I'm not even turned on by women; I'm turn on by a woman's wetting. And honestly, I'm not even sure why this fascinates me so much. When I was a little kid, my sister had a friend who was a known bedwetter. She would sleepover and wear pull-ups for protection. The idea of a girl her age still in diapers astounded me to no end. At the time, being a prepubescent little prick, I just used to tease her. Nevertheless, I was absolutely fascinated by the idea of her waking up with a wet diaper clinging to her pussy. I can just imagine the smell, the feeling and the knowing that she couldn't help it and that she had wet herself like a true bedwetter. Of course, now I try and focus my fantasies on women my age. I'm just massively intrigued by the thought of a partner having a complete and total wetting accident. I want to hold her close as she wets. I want her urine to get on me, or I want to feel the warmth as she uncontrollably expands her diaper with pee. I want her accident to become our accident. Honestly, I'm not even into true omorashi. I'm not into "having to go", but rather I'm into "I already went". One fantasy I have is a having a woman (my partner) subtly whisper into my ear "I had an accident", and I reach down to find her diaper soaked, perhaps even leaking, knowing that she desperately needs a change. There's just something about the stigma of being a wetter that really, really turns me on. Maybe it's the embarrassment or shame. Maybe it's the smell. I used to pee in my underpants and keep them in a secret drawer for weeks on end, craving that strong urine odor (it was so strong that it would burn my nostrils). Basically, I want a girl who is always wet. Thus, she needs to be diapered at all times. Total urinary incontinence totally blows my mind,

But (bringing things back) when it comes to DMT, when breaking through, one does not have sexuality, gender, an identity, etc. And as such, diapers really do not matter while breaking through. For anyone who has not experienced DMT or remembered breaking through, your entire existence is thrown out the window. That includes any fetishes you might possess or what you happen to be wearing at the time. It's only before and after the trip that such details come into play. When you break through on DMT you lose yourself entirely. You lose everything. If that doesn't explain it for you, then you will probably never understand unless you experience it first-hand. But by now, I think you get the point (and kudos for reading this far).

I can tell you that the duckies on my pajamas looked AWESOME during the trips. Definitely a highlight.

I'm not actually sure if I broke through when I tried DMT. In the moment, I was definitely out of my body and identity. But at the same time, even though I wasn't myself, I was still something (if that makes sense).

It was christmas break maybe three or four years ago, and I had broken bad and extracted some DMT in my room. I shared it with my friends, so there was only enough for two bowls each. We smoked it out of a regular bong (your peice is impressive btw), and already that was suboptimal because it kept melting and going down the stem. That bong was apparently unusable after that because of all the dmt residue in it. Also, we were doing hits on the balcony whereas we actually wanted to be inside on the couch. It wasn't my place, so I couldn't change the rules, but I think all of us held back a bit because we still needed to be together enough to walk the five steps to the couch. And it tasted way, way nastier than anyone could have imagined, so there was also that to overcome.

My second run at it, I got to spend some time in this higher-dimensional "room" with infinite windows looking out on everywhere/everywhen. Sort of vaguely like the end of Interstellar, but not really. But if it counted as a breakthrough, it was probably a weak one. I still interpreted the experience as me being in this room, and there was still a sense of time and an internal monologue and all these things that don't fit people's descriptions of really breaking through. When I came back, I felt slow and disoriented. I noticed my friend's apartment had a second bedroom that I managed to forget. For a few minutes in the haze, I though I came back to the wrong universe or that some House of Leaves shit was about to happen.

The point is, I'm pretty sure we did it wrong and got mediocre results. One of my experiences on salvia was actually stronger than that. I spent several years as this old steam engine they have on display in my hometown, just sitting there watching the world go by. This thread is giving me the urge to give it another go, though. I may just order some ingredients soon and try another batch to do alone, possibly in diapers. Do you brew your own DMT?