Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anti rape pants

1 hour ago, KozmoFox said:

Today, in this thread - Part 2:

You are a piece of shit disgusting human being if you even remotely consider, or even just imagine, the possibility of using these pants for a way other than for which they are intended, such as creative omorashi usage. In other news, people with this mindset might think that using guns at the gun range is a vile act, because guns kill people. No using condoms as water balloons. And above all, NEVER even THINK of using chains and other bondagey items for anything other than expressly painful classic medieval torture leading to death.

(Someday I'm going to use so much sarcasm on this site I'm going to lose my personality forever. I really shouldn't have to state the things I do. Plz people. Plz.)

Okay, I apologise if my earlier post offended some people, and #KozmoFox that is NOT what I meant at all. 

However, the opinion I expressed in my earlier post still stands. If women choose to wear these pants, they do so for protection against perpetrators who may wish to harm them in a sexually violent way. They are not wearing them to indulge in anyone's omorashi fantasy...

Think of it like this...put yourself in the shoes of a woman who has brought these panties to dissuade any unwanted physical sexual advances, and you notice someone getting off on your desperate need to urinate whilst you are wearing said panties. 

Forget for a moment that you have an omorashi fetish, think about how you would feel being the unwilling participant in someone's urinaty fantasy. That is all I'm saying.

I meant no disrespect to the OP or any other members who have done and probably will do post on this topic. I understand that my opinion isn't to everyone's taste, but alas it is my opinion and I am free to express it. 

Edited by Auto-Cons Rule (see edit history)

Imagining the omorashi scenarios a specific pair of pants could lead to is not subjecting somebody to being an unwilling participant in anything.

Your scenario is no different from literally any pair of pants or clothing regarding someone who might need to pee, if it was even remotely in line with what anyone in the topic was on about. You're making assumptions about peoples mindsets and creating scenarios in your head that are not happening and calling people sick for something that doesn't exist.

You meant no disrespect, yet it is exactly that.

Your opinion is yours indeed, but is entirely based off meaningless assumption and conclusion jumping, so I will choose to dismiss it, as is my own opinion.

The main fundamental flaw with these pants is that while they may prevent vaginal/anal penetration, what's to say that won't prevent a forced blowjob or any other form of sexual degradation that doesn't involve the lower half of a woman's body?

OK Auto-Cons Rule. Firstly, let me address point 1 you make. I completely agree with you. I said in my OP that I am disgusted at the fact these pants exist. I do not and will not ever condone rape, or any sort of sexual abuse, nor will I ever fantasise about a woman being raped, or any variation thereof. I never, at any point insinuated that I had fantasised about a woman being raped.

The fact is though that these pants do exist, and women will no doubt where them on nights out where alcohol is being consumed. Is that right? Absolutely not, no woman should ever have to wear these, and that the fantasy I described was not, in the slightest, to do with the fact that any person should be going out fearful of sexual violence.

I have posted my thoughts on a fetish website. A website specifically designed to share fantasies with like minded people regarding a 'taboo' subject matter, in which, we all share an interest. That interest is omorashi, and NOT rape. My fantasy was that a woman, after drinking, may struggle to remove the pants, and lead to a very desperate situation, or maybe even a wetting. This is very similar to the many 'stuck zipper' style scenarios, of which there are many, just in a slightly different slant. I understand that there are many different kinks involved within omorashi. They include desperation, accidental wetting, wetting on purpose, naked peeing, candid toilet, golden shower, adult babys, diaper play etc etc.

19 hours ago, Auto-Cons Rule said:

Think of it like this...put yourself in the shoes of a woman who has brought these panties to dissuade any unwanted physical sexual advances, and you notice someone getting off on your desperate need to urinate whilst you are wearing said panties. 

Forget for a moment that you have an omorashi fetish, think about how you would feel being the unwilling participant in someone's urinaty fantasy. That is all I'm saying.

My kink, is desperation. I know I'm not alone in that. A LOT of us here have fantasised about desperate women in many, many different situations, and to come across that desperation in a real life environment is always hot. A long bus journey, a long line at a bar, or a festival, a traffic jam. No woman in any of these desperate situations would remotely even consider that people would be getting off on it. None of these women would want to be an unwilling participant in a urinary fantasy, yet this website is full of (quite excellent) stories telling stories of women in these situations. The type of underwear they have on is irrelevant to that concept. I'm not sure what your individual 'kink' is, but, if its desperation in any way then you are guilty of this yourself, and if it isn't, and you are so judgemental about it, then I'd suggest you are in the wrong place

20 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

Today, in this thread - Part 2:

You are a piece of shit disgusting human being if you even remotely consider, or even just imagine, the possibility of using these pants for a way other than for which they are intended, such as creative omorashi usage. In other news, people with this mindset might think that using guns at the gun range is a vile act, because guns kill people. No using condoms as water balloons. And above all, NEVER even THINK of using chains and other bondagey items for anything other than expressly painful classic medieval torture leading to death.

(Someday I'm going to use so much sarcasm on this site I'm going to lose my personality forever. I really shouldn't have to state the things I do. Plz people. Plz.)

Kozmofox, thankyou for understanding exactly where I was coming from!

Guest FurryPants
23 minutes ago, pguy69 said:

That's exactly the sort of response I was expecting. I'm glad there's someone on here on my wavelength!

High 5! 

One thing to point out--the media is a big player in making people think that rape is becoming more pervasive in our society. If you actually look at Bureau of Justice Statistics, the rate of rape occurring in the United States has declined by 60% from 1995 to 2010. That's right, 60%.

While we may never get it completely to zero (there are some really sick people out there in this world), this huge reduction in just fifteen years gives me hope for our country.