Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What do you think is the best B2B video?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My favorite by far is Ginger's "To pee or not to pee".  I think it is her first one and the first times are always the best.  She leaks in it and continues holding with a visible wet spot from the lea

My favorite video is "Bursting to pee in an SUV" and "Traffic Jam" is second. Car wettings are not very common and those are two decent ones. @amaron32 There's a bunch of B2B videos with really l

Jayne's Audition. Perfect example of what I enjoy in a desperation scenario.

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 3:03 PM, creativepup said:

Re: The Elevator Video

The part at the end where Jayne does her thing- that's the big highlight for me. But the creepy guy with the goatee is just WEIRD.

I agree with your points. The man in the vid basically ruins it. But jayne and the girl in the black pants (I just forgot her name, sorry) are quite hot in this vid. My personal favorite part is when the woman in black pants just relaxes and pees down her leg.

Hey Group,

I mean, would you say Dave at B2B is the king of doing creative and clever situations and role-play video? Is there anyone who comes in a close second?

When I get some time I really do want to interview him and post the article here. I'm so curious about his business and way of life!

Obviously there is LoveWetting and IN2P. But, of course, B2B is in English and the psychology of his situations are more developed. Some of the other two I've mentioned get close, but I feel B2B is in another league. Do you agree?

Best,

CreativePup

Edited by creativepup (see edit history)

@creativepup Hmm, that's a good question. I've heard in the past that she and Dave had creative differences that led to her leaving, so perhaps it's a case like with Nichole and Kelsey where he no longer sells her videos. I didn't even realize her stuff had been removed until now, so possibly when they redid the site last year was when he took her down. I'm sure someone else probably knows more than I do about the situation, so hopefully they can fill us in.

Bummer if that's true, although I always thought Mimi was a bit awkward type but still.  

3 hours ago, creativepup said:

I mean, would you say Dave at B2B is the king of doing creative and clever situations and role-play video? Is there anyone who comes in a close second?

When I get some time I really do want to interview him and post the article here. I'm so curious about his business and way of life!

Obviously there is LoveWetting and IN2P. But, of course, B2B is in English and the psychology of his situations are more developed. Some of the other two I've mentioned get close, but I feel B2B is in another league. Do you agree?

For scenarios and the length Dave goes to for them......it really is the best.  IN2P always has bad acting to me, Lovewetting is great but yeah, more English would help, but we can't have a discussion about good videographers and wetting without mentioning our very own, TVGuy and his HDWetting.  The scenarios aren't always as in depth but the quality of his work is incredible.  His girls seem like they actually enjoy this, which makes the acting a little better. 

Lola was my favourite model at B2B, and I loved many of her videos. If I had to pick one, it would be "Leaving it too late", where she is too distracted playing games on her computer to go to the bathroom, and pees her jeans. It was actually a suggestion I gave to Dave, and he was kind enough to film it. Another Lola favourite of mine was "Holds it for as long as she can". Lola sadly quit modelling and social media in 2011, so I don't know what she's up to these days. Anybody know?

I also loved videos by Beverley, Becky, and Taylor. I used to buy a lot of B2B videos, but very rarely now. They cater less for my wetting preferences now, sadly. And yes, Dave has the best job in the world!

I always liked Lola a lot too.  Her personality was great and she did a good job with the acting part.  My favorite was the one where her hubby, Bruno, played the role of a cop who was the first on the scene to find her tied to a chair and he couldn't let her up because the scene required a CSI unit before she could be cut lose. 

12 hours ago, CreativePup said:

What about Skymouse's WettingHerPanties.com? Or other sites?

I used to love skymouse back in the day. Are they even still around?  I guess I sort of stopped following them as much when I heard on a chat site that they were faking some of their wettings.  If peeing is faked when you are appealing to a fetish that is pee oriented, then you miss the whole thing and what its all about. 

• 4 years later...

Want to tackle 3 points that recur in these comments.

1) Desperation seeming feigned due to disappointing amount of pee and/or actress appears to struggle to let go: Absolutely valid, but to give Dave his due, I think he wasn't in a position to control or predict what his models would or could accomplish when the moment came.  Also, we have all been spoiled by the Japanese, yes? It seems they rarely fail to produce an unstoppable flood, and their panicky ladies always seem in genuine distress.

2) Favorite? Sorry I cannot pick one, largely b/c I cannot remember all the names and titles, but Jayne is probably most memorable model for me.

3) Despite some poor efforts with clunky plots or mediocre acting or whatever the shortcoming, Dave was the most consistently creative fillmaker in the space for a lot of years. He had so much variety, from blackmail scenes to fear wettings to still life models. Unending ways to keep a girl from getting to the toilet. And he discovered  or recruited some super hot models!

Loved seeing the Skymouse reference!

What about Thomas' Water Resource Page 🤣 and then WetSet?

On 2/1/2017 at 9:37 AM, Redd said:

I used to love skymouse back in the day. Are they even still around?  I guess I sort of stopped following them as much when I heard on a chat site that they were faking some of their wettings.  If peeing is faked when you are appealing to a fetish that is pee oriented, then you miss the whole thing and what its all about. 

Edited by C3PeeAhh (see edit history)
10 hours ago, tbrady14 said:

Jasmine is by far my favorite model on the site, I think I own all of her videos.

My favorite single video is Laci in "Bursting Upon Arrival" . It seems so genuine in how quickly she lost control: https://www.bound2burststore.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=59_104&product_id=507 

Agree with both of your statements. Jasmine is great and "Bursting Upon Arrival" instantly made me fall in love with Laci. I would love to see more videos with her.

I've had the biggest crush on Jasmine St. James since I saw her video titled "Havent peed yet today" (or something like that) from wayyyy back in 2012.

So I always come back to that one. I also LOVE the one where Jasmine points a gun at Candle and Candle wets herself in fear.

Orrr the one where Hannah Perez pees allll over her jeans and strips naked. Carjacking?