Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What do you think is the best B2B video?

1 hour ago, PStain said:

I like Beverly in Bursting on the Interstate and Jynx in Ready to Explode because I like car seat wetting. I also like how Beverly says things like "I'm gonna piss my pants" and "maybe I'll just piss all over the floor". Just the way she matter-of-factly says her lines is arousing to me.

I like the jeans wetting and I know exactly what you mean about the way Beverly says things.  My favorite though is how she apologizes for the odor, explaining that it is her first one of the day.  What I wouldn't do to be in that car. 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My favorite by far is Ginger's "To pee or not to pee".  I think it is her first one and the first times are always the best.  She leaks in it and continues holding with a visible wet spot from the lea

My favorite video is "Bursting to pee in an SUV" and "Traffic Jam" is second. Car wettings are not very common and those are two decent ones. @amaron32 There's a bunch of B2B videos with really l

Jayne's Audition. Perfect example of what I enjoy in a desperation scenario.

The best ones I have seen, and the ones I do have are:

ginger- to pee or not to pee: probably the most real desperation and wetting they've ever had. Full of perfect body language and anything you could want.

Niki: the league of desperate ladies reborn. I'd say this is one of the rare real ones they've done as well. She was truly desperate and I don't think she could fake it. It's incredible.

Star: naked wait 09 I believe. Her expressions and the way she bursts in the end. She kept bending down and holding it with all she had. That's my opinion. 

Tilly: Tilly's naked wait. Similar to star's and seems very genuine.

Laci: Laci needs to pee: I would say is 100% genuine until the very end where the camera cuts and she just lets it all go. Good pee dancing and crotch holding. Leaks in the end, but then they mess it up by making her let it go without holding it back anymore.

Jamie: dee and Jamie's holding contest, just Jamie, and her last one with her wearing a blue skirt and holding I have. I truly believe she holds on to the last possible second and tries so hard. She loses breathe (in the sense that right before somebody truly pees themselves they seem to have a harder time controlling airflow) and it comes out whether she likes it or not. Probably the only real person they have left.

Taylor: Meet Taylor. This is probably the most real we ever see Taylor. She holds herself, bends and puts in 100% almost until the very end where it all just comes out.

Scarlett: Meet Scarlett: Probably the most real from her as well. Lots of dancing and complaining about her need. In the end she has that same breathy way that Jamie does sometimes. It's the only one I've found from her that's real or that I'd vouche is real.

Cali: Cali's dying of pee. Very similar to the others. Lots of bending and basically "dying to pee" where in the end she does end up losing it and pees a lot. That girl definitely had to genuinely go. Also probably her most real one.

Jayne: there are quite a few with her genuinely losing it, but I'm not going to take that time to list them. 

If I find any other genuine ones I'll list them. I spend my time seeking out the truest most genuine accidents and desperation I can. If anything I'd say the ones I listed are 95-100% real. Also, if I am wrong then I'm happy being wrong and pretending. But to the best of my knowledge these are the best. If you like real don't make the mistake I did of buying the ones that "might" be good and end up being disappointments.

In my opinion also every other actress just acts. There's no real loss of control or actual genuine need. Dave does good work when everything happens mostly naturally and we have good solid desperation that is real. I mean of course he has to have a variety for the market but I'd like more real things or genuine teasers and descriptions that let me know if I should actually buy it.

@Cool Bro, Couldn't agree with you more about the Ginger clip, my sentiments exactly.  At B2B they always drink till they need to pee.  Dave fills the time in between filming bondage videos as well.  That doesn't mean that every model holds till they can't, just that when it is time......they do really need to go.  I agree with the whole bad acting thing, can't have girls saying "I have to go, I can't hold it, oh no its coming out" just to watch them try and push and work to get it started.  Some videos are just plain bad, bad plot, bad acting and even though I know the girls is going to urinate at some point, I just shut it off, B2B never has videos like that, but yes, some are better than others and there is often a good chance that the very first movie will be the best since they really don't know what to expect other than they are going to hold it till the pee themselves.

Now, having said that, I tend to agree, I don't understand all the Naked Wait series.  I don't get much out of that.  And the measuring series as well.  Sometimes it is nice to know what a models capacity is, but for me, that is a one time deal and I don't even need to see it, I could just use a chart of all his girls and what they can produce, but I also understand market trends and if that is where the money is, then I would make them too.

I have several.  Most any involving Jayne are good, in part because she typically can hold until she suddenly loses it and there's a flood (remember, Jayne has the largest capacity B2B has recorded to date).  Partly because I also fantasize of deliberately being peed-on by a desperate woman, I really like "Holding Contest 2".  I also like most of the Jynx videos - she has one of the best bodies which shows a sizeable bulge when she is full.  "Waiting" gets her running commentary while she's filling up.  Then she just can't get started - watching her try is hot.  She finally wets her very tight jeans.  I think B2B's older videos are far more interesting than what's available now.  Many, if not most, of the former models are more attractive (IMO) as well.

Edited by luvmybladder4
typo (see edit history)
22 hours ago, amaron32 said:

Not necessarily B2B's videos, but there's nothing more frustrating than watching a video where the girl is overacting and sqealing how bad she has to pee for 5 minutes only to make a tiny wet spot on her pants and then say "ahh that felt better".

Is it really that hard to just make models drink water? Pee is one of the most natural things you can do.

I agree it can suck when models seem like they're really going to explode—then it seems like much ado about nothing. BUT with Amber/"Traffic Jam" (where does Dave find all these women??), she is SO pretty and gives us so much desperation and concern that—on a case by case basis—this gets a pass for me. We all love gorgeous girls, of course. And I happen to be more of a desperation fan than anything else. 

Here's the trailer:

traffic_jam_trailer.wmv

Edited by creativepup (see edit history)

Maybe not the best, but some favorites:

Jayne: Under His Spell, where she's the victim of a post-hypnotic suggestion that forces her to do anything Dave says, even while she's desperate for the toilet.

Mimi: Her entire first set was great, because you could see where she didn't completely understand the concept or the appeal of the fetish, but still tried her best to make it work. Job Interview is the best of the set, I think, though I do really like Kept On Hold, which is about where she started getting comfortable with the concept.

Kelsey w/ Nichole: The Bank Clerk, where Nichole is a thief who ties up a desperate Kelsey, before ending up tied up herself after her partner betrays her. No desperation or wetting from Nichole, but Kelsey's climactic flood is great. I used to have it when Dave offered it as a free monthly video, but lost it when I had to get a new laptop. A shame, especially since he no longer sells any videos featuring the pair.

@Redd

I'm not saying that all the models are faking it, or don't truly have to go. It's mostly just annoying when you're someone who searches for true desperation and you're watching and the model seems like she clearly needs to go, but then just stands straight up and opens her legs. I mean not all of them want to hold it for too long, and there's a time limit to making movies. I'm not naive I understand that. I just wish there was a real way to know which ones are genuine before purchasing and regretting my decision.

2 hours ago, Cool bro said:

@Redd

I'm not saying that all the models are faking it, or don't truly have to go. It's mostly just annoying when you're someone who searches for true desperation and you're watching and the model seems like she clearly needs to go, but then just stands straight up and opens her legs. I mean not all of them want to hold it for too long, and there's a time limit to making movies. I'm not naive I understand that. I just wish there was a real way to know which ones are genuine before purchasing and regretting my decision.

You want the "Holding it for hours" vids or the holding contests then. Those have no time limit, no stories, and no acting, he's just filming them till they burst.

I like most of the jeans wetting videos Dave has made, especially;

1-Amber-Amber's Early, Sharing her Secret, pretty much any of her videos, she is stunning!

2-Danielle-Hidden Camera, Obsessive-Compulsive-Desperate, Waiting till the end, Out & About, also pretty much anything she does, something about her accent and looks turn me on tremendously.

3-Beverly-The Phone Call, Bursting on the Interstate, Lost & Longing to Pee, Trying to Relax, Must find somewhere, she has the looks voice, attitude to pull off all of her scenarios pretty well, another super sexy lady in my eyes.

Some of the following have been in other favorites of mine; Jynx-Ready to explode, Public Humilliation, Ginger Too Pee or not to Pee? (Amazingly well acted and super realistic scenario), Sama-Fashion Show and Waiting Game, Madison & Maria-Bursting to Pee in an SUV, Also enjoyed the early duo of Nichole & Kelsey.

On ‎1‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 10:34 AM, Redd said:

I like the jeans wetting and I know exactly what you mean about the way Beverly says things.  My favorite though is how she apologizes for the odor, explaining that it is her first one of the day.  What I wouldn't do to be in that car. 

I too like her explanation. She conveys a bit of guilt in that part, which sort of adds a sense of realism I suppose. Bottom line, she acts quite well in my opinion.