Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FD4life

Female Pee Desperation

14 posts in this topic

I haven't seen anyone post this link, but if this is a repeat, sorry.

http://193.77.156.29/rarcash/

This site offers about 10 different female desperation and wetting videos at a time. The videos are free to download. The owner of the site adds a new video every 1 to 2 days. Sometimes they are repeats, but they're still good.

Hope you enjoy!

I like the site, the free download speed is a joke though

Indeed it is a joke. Most videos take about 10-20 minutes on average to download, some even longer than that.

Is it currently down? Just wondering since I just now looked at this thread and I haven't been able to go to it.

Is it currently down? Just wondering since I just now looked at this thread and I haven't been able to go to it.

I think it's currently down.

However you can access a Google cached copy here.

And I think that the same videos are posted here too.

I've been wondering that too. It hasn't been loading for me for the past few days. But thanks for those links, Ketoth.

It looks like the download links have been taken down. Uploading.com says that "The requested file is not found."

It looks like the download links have been taken down. Uploading.com says that "The requested file is not found."

I think I know this guy uploading these vids.

He rotates through several ones and leaves the vids on for a certain period of time, sometimes only for a day or two (if not shorter). It's a pain too because he puts up random videos at a time and if you miss the one you are looking for, well, you might be waiting for a long while to see it again.

Looks like that link is down now, says it's not available