Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Two pregnant wetting videos (PregnantEmma.com)

1 hour ago, JMatthews1995 said:

Hahaha 4 out of 4 do! 

But you know what I mean I find it odd seeing a pregnant lady doing a video that's intended to cause sexual enjoyment. But that's just me haha :) 

Why would a pregnant lady not do anything intended to cause sexual enjoyment though? She doesn't have to stop enjoying anything sexual just because she's pregnant. And concerning the videos... being pregnant shouldn't be a turn-off for anyone. I mean, it's natural. There's even fetishes about pregnant women. Not really for me, but I definately don't mind it either.

On 1/25/2017 at 2:54 PM, mattcatt said:

Why would a pregnant lady not do anything intended to cause sexual enjoyment though? She doesn't have to stop enjoying anything sexual just because she's pregnant. And concerning the videos... being pregnant shouldn't be a turn-off for anyone. I mean, it's natural. There's even fetishes about pregnant women. Not really for me, but I definately don't mind it either.

I disagree. You can't choose what turns you on or off.  Pooping is natural but it's a turn off to me. 

People like what they like and dislike what they dislike.