Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Intoxicated Bass Playing Diapered (warning drug use)

Hey guys, Poads here. Kind of a funny video. I'm pretty out of it on 12 etizolam right now. If you don't know what etizolam is, it's a research chemical that's legal in the United States. It's a benzo alot like xanax. And I'm on 12, so I'm pretty messed up haha. Without a tolerance, I would 100% for certain be blacked out. Since I'm on this much, I made many mistakes and my playing is VERY sloppy. This is not mean to impress anyone or show off my skills. This is strictly for fun.

But for the lulz I decided to play some bass, and I happened to have a diaper on underneath so I can post it here. I also included some fun pics lol. Also some YouTube videos so can you can see me play. I am pretty bad though. You have been warned. Turn up the volume I sound quiet.

Even sober at my very best I'm not that good. But I'm much better than when I'm on a heavy dose of benzos like right now.. But for the fact I was pretty intoxicated on benzos, I didn't consider this tiny practice to be too shabby. It will just make me a better sober player (if you can do things while messed up, you can do them better sober imo), well, it's an interesting video. I figured I'd share it. Who knows it might be amusing.

170123-070100.jpg

170123-070041.jpg170123-070324.jpg

170123-070411.jpg]

Edited by poads (see edit history)
12 hours ago, Etuhanlo said:

I would have cropped my face out but ehhhhh....

I've thought about that before and considered it. But I've decided, if people find out I'm ABDL, so what? It's a part of me. You either take it or leave it. We're all gonna die eventually anyway. At this point, I don't care if people find out I like diapers.

18 hours ago, satyr said:

When you eat 12 etizolam your critical thinking and decision making skills do not exist. Man, this makes me so uncomfortable, remembering the stupid shit I've done on drugs and lived to regret.

I thought about mentioning the same thing. Drugs are a huge trigger for me . 

it's really rough seeing somebody that messed up . 

Though I know it is my choice what I do and do not click on. 

I do appreciate the op being involved in our community , just wish the drug usage was less of the content. 

6 hours ago, ian flemming said:

I thought about mentioning the same thing. Drugs are a huge trigger for me . 

it's really rough seeing somebody that messed up . 

Though I know it is my choice what I do and do not click on. 

I do appreciate the op being involved in our community , just wish the drug usage was less of the content. 

To each their own. I am sorry you are displeased by the content that I choose to post. If you would like for me to explain my drug use more thoroughly and/or provide specific and detailed reasons as to why I make the choices and decisions that I make, I would be happy to have such a discussion in a PM. That goes for anybody reading this.

For the record I'm 24, and therefore I am allowed to make my own decisions. I am also prepared to accept the consequences that may follow. I have rationalized my drug use, both while sober and intoxicated. I have considered both the pros and cons, and ultimately, I choose to do what I do. And if anyone is wondering I am writing this particular post stone cold sober. In fact, I just got off work.

I am a firm believer in both information and freedom of speech. Unless the moderators tell me otherwise, I will probably keep posting such content. This thread is clearly labeled as featuring drug usage. If that is a topic that offends you, please do not click on it. However, ian flemming (and I don't know why he clicked on this thread) obviously pointed that out, so he is already well-aware of the fact that he made his own decision to view this thread. That being said, a wise man once taught me, "If you do not have anything nice to say, please do not say anything at all." I'll leave it at that.

Maybe if more people got involved in the community and posted their own original content, you folks wouldn't be bogged down by my "rough" content. I am very much aware that other people may find out about my drug use and involvement in ABDL-related activities. But I have the guts to post my life on the internet. It's not my fault that most others do not possess this courage or desire to share their (possibly private) lives and put themselves out in the open. And honestly, it's too bad. This is a forum for wetting/omorashi/diapers. That's what people come here to see. However, sometimes those topics get mixed with other topics. In this case, they got mixed with drugs. Not everyone here is gonna want to see me (or anyone else for that matter) get wasted. I get that. I respect that. But if you want more content that you DO approve of, it starts with others posting more. Content does not create itself; YOU need to create it.

(warning: angry concluding paragraphs ahead)

And on a completely unrelated note, and please pardon my French here (in fact I suggest you stop reading right here if you don't want to read a paragraph full of angst and desperation - you have been warned), but I am fucking sick of being ashamed or feeling guilty about who I am, what I like or what I do in my free time. I like diapers, anime, Pokemon, blacking out on etizolam, tripping balls on DMT, riding my bicycle, going for a run and eating as much sushi as I possibly can stuff into my gut. That's what I fucking like, and that's who I fucking am. And I'm sorry that this rant has to come out right here right now, but I exist, and I want to be acknowledged, noticed and (hopefully) loved and accepted. If people can't accept me for who I am, if society doesn't like me the way I am, if I'm not useful to this world, if not one single fucking person wants me exactly the way that I fucking am, then please, oh fucking please, let me just drop fucking dead tomorrow.

I mean what the fuck do you want from me? Do you want me to conform? Do you want me to be "normal"? Do you want me to be "healthy"? Do you want me to be just another forgettable face? OR do you want me to try to be someone who stands out and leaves a lasting impression upon others, whether it be good or bad? I try to be novel. I try to be unique. I try to be someone who has never existed before. I try to be ME. I go out, and I try to do the best that I can. I know I have made some mistakes and some decisions that have influenced my life thus far, and they will continue to influence me for the remainder of my life. It's my fault that I am here in the position I am today. I take full responsibility. But just because I messed up or made some poor choices along the way doesn't mean that I can't go out and try to be myself the best that I can. I am who I am. And you know what, I've also done some pretty cool things along the way. And if others care to know about me, well, here I am. If you don't want to know about me (and quite frankly I don't blame you if you don't; I fucking suck in my opinion), then kindly fuck off and go find something that pleases you.

On 1/24/2017 at 4:45 AM, poads said:

I've thought about that before and considered it. But I've decided, if people find out I'm ABDL, so what? It's a part of me. You either take it or leave it. We're all gonna die eventually anyway. At this point, I don't care if people find out I like diapers.

This is pretty much the point I've gotten to as well. If someone cares so much about my obscure interests that they bother digging to connect IRL/standard-web me to my fetish profiles, then more power to 'em...

I have no intention (or the necessary qualifications) of serving in the public eye (politician, officer, lawyer, etc), and don't have some important or grandiose image/social status to uphold, so I don't bother with hiding/obfuscating much... :P

7 hours ago, poads said:

For the record I'm 24, and therefore I am allowed to make my own decisions. I am also prepared to accept the consequences that may follow.

This, 100%. I'm still amazed that when I was 18, I would have been trusted to go and fight in the name of my country in a foreign land, armed to the gills with deadly weaponry, play god by choosing who lives and dies in my wake, and perhaps get myself killed in a firefight, with no question of my aptitude. I also could have decided to have a child and in just 9 short months been trusted to care for an entire human being over a minimum span of 18 years. I also could have signed 30 years of my future income away to a mortgage company, and been trusted to make the proper decisions needed to maintain such an income for three decades! But I couldn't have (legally...) gone to the corner store to buy a beer, or smoked a joint with a friend, or took a trip on shrooms in the privacy of my own home, because those things are just waaaaaaay too dangerous for a legal adult to be trusted to make decisions about...

If I can be indefinitely trusted to pilot a 2-ton hunk of high-strength steel down a public road, passing feet from unprotected pedestrians at 50 miles/hour, with virtually no proof of my skills or attentiveness needed in the first place, and blind faith being all that's required for subsequent renewals of that trust, I think it's absurd for the state to step in and "protect me from myself" by banning the legal sales and distribution of certain drugs deemed "specially dangerous" by politicians (who happen to have conflicts of interest and ulterior motives...), with very little scientific research to back it up...

Well, at least I'm free to chain-smoke pall malls and chew skoal until I get cancer of my lungs, throat, esophagus, tongue, etc. Apparently the state's deemed that's not worth protecting me from... :(

16 hours ago, poads said:

To each their own. I am sorry you are displeased by the content that I choose to post. If you would like for me to explain my drug use more thoroughly and/or provide specific and detailed reasons as to why I make the choices and decisions that I make, I would be happy to have such a discussion in a PM. That goes for anybody reading this.

For the record I'm 24, and therefore I am allowed to make my own decisions. I am also prepared to accept the consequences that may follow. I have rationalized my drug use, both while sober and intoxicated. I have considered both the pros and cons, and ultimately, I choose to do what I do. And if anyone is wondering I am writing this particular post stone cold sober. In fact, I just got off work.

I am a firm believer in both information and freedom of speech. Unless the moderators tell me otherwise, I will probably keep posting such content. This thread is clearly labeled as featuring drug usage. If that is a topic that offends you, please do not click on it. However, ian flemming (and I don't know why he clicked on this thread) obviously pointed that out, so he is already well-aware of the fact that he made his own decision to view this thread. That being said, a wise man once taught me, "If you do not have anything nice to say, please do not say anything at all." I'll leave it at that.

Maybe if more people got involved in the community and posted their own original content, you folks wouldn't be bogged down by my "rough" content. I am very much aware that other people may find out about my drug use and involvement in ABDL-related activities. But I have the guts to post my life on the internet. It's not my fault that most others do not possess this courage or desire to share their (possibly private) lives and put themselves out in the open. And honestly, it's too bad. This is a forum for wetting/omorashi/diapers. That's what people come here to see. However, sometimes those topics get mixed with other topics. In this case, they got mixed with drugs. Not everyone here is gonna want to see me (or anyone else for that matter) get wasted. I get that. I respect that. But if you want more content that you DO approve of, it starts with others posting more. Content does not create itself; YOU need to create it.

(warning: angry concluding paragraphs ahead)

And on a completely unrelated note, and please pardon my French here (in fact I suggest you stop reading right here if you don't want to read a paragraph full of angst and desperation - you have been warned), but I am fucking sick of being ashamed or feeling guilty about who I am, what I like or what I do in my free time. I like diapers, anime, Pokemon, blacking out on etizolam, tripping balls on DMT, riding my bicycle, going for a run and eating as much sushi as I possibly can stuff into my gut. That's what I fucking like, and that's who I fucking am. And I'm sorry that this rant has to come out right here right now, but I exist, and I want to be acknowledged, noticed and (hopefully) loved and accepted. If people can't accept me for who I am, if society doesn't like me the way I am, if I'm not useful to this world, if not one single fucking person wants me exactly the way that I fucking am, then please, oh fucking please, let me just drop fucking dead tomorrow.

I mean what the fuck do you want from me? Do you want me to conform? Do you want me to be "normal"? Do you want me to be "healthy"? Do you want me to be just another forgettable face? OR do you want me to try to be someone who stands out and leaves a lasting impression upon others, whether it be good or bad? I try to be novel. I try to be unique. I try to be someone who has never existed before. I try to be ME. I go out, and I try to do the best that I can. I know I have made some mistakes and some decisions that have influenced my life thus far, and they will continue to influence me for the remainder of my life. It's my fault that I am here in the position I am today. I take full responsibility. But just because I messed up or made some poor choices along the way doesn't mean that I can't go out and try to be myself the best that I can. I am who I am. And you know what, I've also done some pretty cool things along the way. And if others care to know about me, well, here I am. If you don't want to know about me (and quite frankly I don't blame you if you don't; I fucking suck in my opinion), then kindly fuck off and go find something that pleases you.

The intent of my previous post was not intended to inspire the kind of emotional response from you that it recieved. 

Your , Your own person ; you can do as you see fit with your body . ( I would add in the constraints of the law) but truly I feel as long as your not pushing it on anybody else, and your not killing anybody.  

Have fun.

I was merely expressing , as content that you posted for us to enjoy ( the omo community here) in my opinion would of been better content with out the drug usage. 

I applaud you for getting to a point that your comfortable  doing this . Kudos , as I truly don't see why people are so adversely afraid to show there face.

Mine can be seen on the old wetset boards from 2003 if somebody wants to go back that far, in fact only untill recently as I've gotten old enough I don't find my own face or body attractive enough to expose in a public forum that I've quit posting it. 

But I digress .

Your reaction suggest you took my very limited comment as a slight towards you. 

That certainly isn't, and wast the intent . 

I considered your work up for comment , so I did so .

if you posted it just to post it for you that's neat as well. 

The whole let me die thing from your response certainly caught me off guard. Why would you let anybody's opinion push the want or will to live ? 

You don't know me , I don't know you ,  in all Reallity On line or not 99% of people we meet will never "know us"

who can thread with ease the implications and intrecisies of another's mind, while even in my own I stumble blind through the crass midnight and dense thicket of cobwebbed branches with no sure sense of direction. 

Either way , happy diapering.

p.s

does that bass have active pickups?

Thank you both for the responses. I think we're all on the same page and agree here. Nothing more really needs to be said. Gosh the people on this forum are cool :cool: For the record, I'll go ahead and say my response was intended to be dramatic and honest. I wanted a reaction. And I got one. Yay me :grin:

And honestly, I'm not sure if that bass has active pickups. It's not even my bass; it's my bandmate's bass that I use to practice on while my own "good" bass is sitting at our practice spot so that way I don't have to lug a bass around. If I had to guess, no, I don't believe the pickups are active.