Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Advice: Tabs

Hey, so I've been toying with my DC Amors and have been wearing to bed etc etc (been filling them to capacity as well, took some tame photos). Only honest issue I have are these darn tabs. Like, I can get one side looking okay, but the other side looks like a 4 year old did it.

Is there any good advice or secret techniques to getting these to tape up and look decent? I'm almost getting frustrated enough to get some ABU Lavenders just because they're single tape models. 

I know how that can be. I have had tapes do that to me before. I usually just use some sort of tape like duct tape when that happens since a lot of times its the only thing I can use when the tapes don't want to stick for me. This does work but it may not always look all that good with the diaper when you do this. But that is the best thing I can think of to do when that happens. I have heard that is one of the main problems people have with those diapers. I have wanted to try them myself at some point but I am kinda iffy due to hearing about the tapes. I also want to try the ABU Lavenders as well cause I think they really cute looking. I hope you are able to find a way to deal with the tapes. That is what I usually do but not everyone likes using that for their diaper tapes.