Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

January 17th, 2017

Today, I've decided to show my hubby some appriciation. He's been on night watch for work, and by the time I get home from work, he has dinner made and tea, it's nice ^^' (tho he's usually the main chef it's still nice). I figure since Ivy is still asleep downstairs, I can take advantage of that ^^'
I went up to him, looking mischievous, with a small little grin. Commuting always make me needing to pee, 45minutes with coffee, mix with traffic, not the best combination.  I was wearing more if my favorite clothes, my pink wrap shirt, dark grey skirt, a bit past my knees, black nightshade pantyhose, with my pink lace v-string, with matching lace bra. To top it off, I really needed to pee. 
He put his arms around me and pulled me to him where we began to kiss. At that time I thought I'd slowly let out a bit of pee to help with the pressure. I felt pee roll down my leg and onto my foot. Oops ^^'
I felt his hands grab my waist, pulling me closer to him. I couldn't hold that well and more pee came out. I bit my lip, he took notice. 
"Hmm" he said looking me up and down. 
I put my hands together in front of my private region pressing down a little. I was holding but bouncing, trying to keep it in control.
"I need to pee! I'm gonna pee! I am peeing! " I announced hastily as pee ran down my legs, forming a shiny forks of pee for him to see.
"Baby!" He started to say.
"Dinner isn't the only thing cooking right now" I told him. 
I let out a moan as pee gushed out of me, i put my legs together and allowed the rest of the pee streak the front of my legs, pooling around my feet. Even though I finished i was dripping wet. 
My hubby mopped the floor and I slowly stripped out of my wet skirt and clothes to the point where i stood in just my v-string, and bra. 

I took him by his hand and lead him upstairs into the bedroom for a little" dessert" before dinner ^^'

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2017 at 4:22 PM, Jaylah said:

he works very hard, and he's a very good husband, sometimes I wonder what I did right in life to get such a man

Let me count the ways of what you do right hunny ^.~ 

After reading what you've shared, you do what many of us women wouldn't do or imagine doing, going down on our men, and wetting oneself. I must admit when I get the opportunity, I just may try that =)