Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Peeing and masturbating in panties anyone?

Figured I would share some frame grabs from Sosha's latest video, where she masturbates and pees in her red panties, just on the off chance that anyone here might be into that kind of thing.  For those of you who are interested, the entire video can be seen here.

In this video we find Sosha desperate to pee and masturbating in her red panties.

Sosha, it turns out, gets horny when she has a full bladder.  The more desperate she is to pee, the more turned on she is.  We find her, at the start of this video, lounging on her bed, but extremely desperate to pee.  The desperation has only aroused her, however, so instead of going to the toilet for relief, she decides to masturbate.

We get to watch as she takes off her shorts, revealing her sexy red panties, and lays back on the bed touching herself.  With her visibly bulging bladder, she rubs her pussy through her panties, going faster and faster.  Her muscles tense, her back arches, and she loudly moans with ecstasy as she approaches climax.  Masturbating furiously, waves of pleasure pass through every cell in her body, causing her to forget all about her swollen bladder.

As she reaches climax she is absolutely helpless when it comes to her bladder.  Peeing in her red panties, she soaks not just the sexy underwear, but her bed as well.  She cries out in pleasure as the intense orgasm pulses through her body and then leaves.  It is over.  She had a wonderful climax, but also peed in her panties and made a puddle on her bed.  Still, it seems to her, it was well worth it.

red-panties-1.jpg

red-panties-2.jpg

red-panties-3.jpg

red-panties-4.jpg

red-panties-5.jpg

red-panties-6.jpg

red-panties-7.jpg

red-panties-8.jpg

red-panties-9.jpg

red-panties-10.jpg

A girl I know (23) will only masturbate like this.....and she pees a little as she comes......I asked why only and always through panties...she said that her mom had a habit of just walking into her room and if she were laying on her bed, she could quickly stop......if she had no panties on it would look more like she was masturbating.

3 hours ago, ADL said:

Probably this is the best thing omorashi related I've ever seen in my life.

1 hour ago, DiminishingReturns said:

Holy hell! Thats one of the hottest things I have ever seen.

Thanks guys! I'm glad you liked the screen shots, though I would guess that you would probably like the video they are from even more.

This video wasn't even that special.  It was just something we shot quickly in ten minutes near the end of a shoot.  If you guys like this, I wonder what you would think of the rest of our content.

Now, I understand that a lot of people have strong objections to paying for a membership site, under any circumstances.  However, I would like to point out that HD Wetting does have a free video page, with a new free video that you can enjoy every day, without paying anything.