Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Holding it for 24 hours

Being off duty this monday I decided to do a 24 hrs hold. I went to the bathroom yesterday at 9 pm, got up today at 7.30 with a slight urge, dressed in my tightest jeans (30" waist instead of my usual 33") and going commando. By noon the urge became rather annoying but I could resist. My jeans became more uncomfortable as time went by: the fabric pressed from outside and the full bladder from inside. By 2 pm I thought I had to give up in an instant but I managed to go on. I approached the phase when the negative "close-to-wetting"-feelings changed for a sensation of pleasant overfullness. Every now and then my bladder starts short attempts to push some liquid out but I can handle these attacks and stay dry. Now i am at the 22 hrs mark and it becomes more and more difficult to hold. The waist of my jeans kind of cuts into my lower abdomen, my jammed manhood feels sore and the first bladder spasms occurred. As long as I can relax a bit in between I will stay tuned. But, oh, by now I have to withdraw from my keyboard and hold my crotch.

I've done plenty of 12+ hour holds before, with a wide range of liquid intake, although I can't remember a time I've gone a full 24 hours. Being able to indulge my ab/dl side now, I don't do holds very often anymore, as my bladder takes waaaaaay too long to fill, and I have to drink a lot anyway to keep hydrated, so it takes actual work to get myself desperate fast enough to be worth doing, and then I can hardly lose control anyway before giving up over the discomfort/pain.

I'm sure I could do 24+ if I limited liquids, although I'd be pretty dehydrated by the end of it. I'm certainly not going to try it though. Holding's just not my bag...

2 hours ago, buggy2013 said:

...with a fishhook stuck in my scalp (long, but kinda funny story.)...

A fishing story? Hang on guys, I got this...

*Typical tall-tale fishing story spoiler-tagged below*

"It was a clear night, and the water was still, smooth as glass. It was quiet, and had been that way for our entire trip. We'd come once again to hunt the maritime murderers that swallowed our crew whole after we capsized in the great storm all those years ago. We were the only survivors, and we pledged to avenge them someday, somehow. We'd bought a new boat with the insurance, a couple of strengthened poles and reels, and done enough research to get us a few PhD's, but we'd had no luck...

We were just about to turn back for port, when the captain shouted " @buggy2013! The hooks!". Bugs and I spun 'round and our jaws hit the deck. 18 hours at sea with nary a nibble, but now both lines were flying from the spools at record pace! We ran to the poles to slam the brakes on the lines, but it was no use.

It was then that we realized the two leviathans were swimming in opposing directions, with equal line left on each side. Bugs and I exchanged a knowing glance before turning our gaze to the captain. "There's nothing more we can do" he said, turning slowly to enter the bridge. We watched in despair as the line began to run out, knowing we'd lose not only both the monsters we'd come to hunt, but with no way to remove the hooks remotely, both the poles as well.

Just as we heard both poles snap in half below the reels, sinking into the depths as the beats tugged them further from the ship, we sighed in defeat. It was short-lived however, as not a moment later, a massive explosion rocked the hull and a fireball rose on the horizon off the starboard railing. We gazed on, transfixed at the sight of what surely was a collision between the creature and an ancient naval mine, a relic from the war long ago.

As the flames died, we turned to see the captain watching again from the upper deck, his mouth wide, trademark shades in his right hand... We sat there for who knows how long, but eventually rose to set a course back to port, swearing to catch the surviving beast another day. A sound startled me from my thoughts as I moved the rigging, "YOW!" yelped Bugs as the explosively-freed hook fell from the sky and stuck itself deeply into his scalp. I walked over to his aid, discovering the severity of the injury, and determining that he'd need stitches. "At least we got the hook back" quipped the captain."

Edited by HPattern
I forgot how to spell "quiet" apparently... (see edit history)
On 16/1/2017 at 7:11 PM, Holdimax said:

Being off duty this monday I decided to do a 24 hrs hold. I went to the bathroom yesterday at 9 pm, got up today at 7.30 with a slight urge, dressed in my tightest jeans (30" waist instead of my usual 33") and going commando. By noon the urge became rather annoying but I could resist. My jeans became more uncomfortable as time went by: the fabric pressed from outside and the full bladder from inside. By 2 pm I thought I had to give up in an instant but I managed to go on. I approached the phase when the negative "close-to-wetting"-feelings changed for a sensation of pleasant overfullness. Every now and then my bladder starts short attempts to push some liquid out but I can handle these attacks and stay dry. Now i am at the 22 hrs mark and it becomes more and more difficult to hold. The waist of my jeans kind of cuts into my lower abdomen, my jammed manhood feels sore and the first bladder spasms occurred. As long as I can relax a bit in between I will stay tuned. But, oh, by now I have to withdraw from my keyboard and hold my crotch.

Hey! How are you? Tell us please how was it? You ended by 24 hours? 

Summary of my 24 hrs hold: I managed to reach the desired full day, and even could last for 24 1/2 hours. The last hour was 'not amusing' but I stayed dry. Btw I did limit my fluid intake after 16 hours of holding, not to spoil the party. When I finally allowed myself to let loose it cost me some effort to start but the relief was great. I think I should do it more often

On 1/23/2017 at 9:00 PM, Bulge_Lover said:

Question. How do I spoiler tag like that? I need it for the story I'm writing but I can't figure that shit out.

Use this tag to start the spoiler.

[Spoiler]

And use this tag to end the spoiler.

[/spoiler]

So this...

[spoiler]
Super Secret Stuff
[/spoiler]

Looks like this!

Super Secret Stuff

Edited by HPattern
Fixed it... Edit 4: Added example too (see edit history)
On Monday, January 23, 2017 at 2:44 PM, HPattern said:

Spoiler tag

15 minutes ago, HPattern said:

Use this tag to start the spoiler.

[Spoiler]

And use this tag to end the spoiler.

[/spoiler]

So this...

[spoiler]
Super Secret Stuff
[/spoiler]

Looks like this!

Reveal hidden contents

Super Secret Stuff

Thanks so much man. I was trying it <spoiler> like this, instead of with the brackets </spoiler>

Did not work.

52 minutes ago, Bulge_Lover said:

Thanks so much man. I was trying it <spoiler> like this, instead of with the brackets </spoiler>

Did not work.

Yeah, that's what I do by accident sometimes, as angle brackets <> are the ones used to encapsulate HTML tags.

Unfortunately for my force-of-habit, forums employ markdown/bbcode for post formatting, which uses square brackets [] exclusively, to avoid crossing streams inadvertently with the site's native HTML.

• 2 weeks later...