Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

"Renowned", "revered" images broken?

Hello one and all!

So, it was only today that I noticed that whenever I post, there's a small square indicating a broken file (brokenimage.gif). When I hover over it is says "renowned", which is my title on this site. After some research on this site I realised I could also not see the images for "revered" etc. Now, from my classes in web design I realise it's probably that my browser (Google Chrome) cannot open the image. Therefore I would like to ask if it is possible that the image is uploaded in diffrent formats (jpg, png, gif, etc) so more browsers, and thus more people can actually see them. If there is trouble updating the file, I can help...maybe...I think...I don't actually know but what I'm saying is that I'm taking classes that deals with this kind of stuff.

Not a major problem, just something I noted...

Ehhhhh, does it really matter? All it was was a small Platinum/Grey Medal-like thing on a ribbon.

I can understand the want for a complete website, with all the bells/whistles/ribbons included, but it's more of a cosmetic thing. I'm sure Kirito may get to it eventually. However, the poor guy's inundated with lots of requests for the website (Dark theme being one of the more common ones).