Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rip on me some more if you really need to get it off your chest, I made one comment as a joke in a pm, then more seriously in a thread, because of all the circle jerking on what was suppose to be a 'p

Kay Now, Now I say it definitely was rigged, and this time I'm not kidding.  Maybe this community really is untrusting, 6 months for posting approval and I already want out of it.

Calm down.

Posted Images

The winner, if those dice there work the way I'm assuming them to, is @Rainyday!

God knows, when a friend of mine wins, of course they have submitted no suggestion, so I'm going to have to rag on them for that.

Congratulations Rainy! And thank you all for participating and I hope to see you all next lotto, which will probably be rather soon actually!!

When Rainy comes up with a suggestion I'll make sure its seen here!

15 minutes ago, runsy said:

Right? I think Kosmo is going to not count rolls without scenarios from now on.

I'm sure it's frustrating waiting for a challenge

Call it a bias thing, but it might literally be everyone but friends has to post with a suggestion. I've had close friends of mine on here tell me they aren't comfortable with publicly posting a scenario regarding me, because it would be too weird, which I completely understand. So people like @OmoCommando, @Rainyday, @JustCallum, @Faust, etc would all be exempt from this rule for the above reason, and because they're good friends I know they're good for it. My lotto my rules. 

It just feels like, if people come by and just roll without saying anything, I don't feel like they're invested. I like feeling like people are invested, you know? If literally everybody just went against guidelines and showed up like "I'll think of something if I win!" or just post literally no text at all I imagine someone who just does it and clicks away from the page and forgets about it, someone who's just in it because they MIGHT win and not invested in the end result or the lotto itself at all. I enjoy looking through all the creative scenarios people give me, and I even work out ways to get some of them done in my head. I like feeling people are invested in, and creative with what I'm giving them!

This also has the unspoken bonus of me being able to do it whenever, the second the lottery is over.

Meanwhile, Rainy has told me I'll get my scenario on tuesday. They're being extremely careful and precise with it I imagine, they took it as a big deal...so they're taking awhile. Stay tuned!

17 minutes ago, KozmoFox said:

Call it a bias thing, but it might literally be everyone but friends has to post with a suggestion. I've had close friends of mine on here tell me they aren't comfortable with publicly posting a scenario regarding me, because it would be too weird, which I completely understand. So people like @OmoCommando, @Rainyday, @JustCallum, @Faust, etc would all be exempt from this rule for the above reason, and because they're good friends I know they're good for it. My lotto my rules. 

It just feels like, if people come by and just roll without saying anything, I don't feel like they're invested. I like feeling like people are invested, you know? If literally everybody just went against guidelines and showed up like "I'll think of something if I win!" or just post literally no text at all I imagine someone who just does it and clicks away from the page and forgets about it, someone who's just in it because they MIGHT win and not invested in the end result or the lotto itself at all. I enjoy looking through all the creative scenarios people give me, and I even work out ways to get some of them done in my head. I like feeling people are invested in, and creative with what I'm giving them!

This also has the unspoken bonus of me being able to do it whenever, the second the lottery is over.

Meanwhile, Rainy has told me I'll get my scenario on tuesday. They're being extremely careful and precise with it I imagine, they took it as a big deal...so they're taking awhile. Stay tuned!

Kay

Now,

Now I say it definitely was rigged, and this time I'm not kidding.  Maybe this community really is untrusting, 6 months for posting approval and I already want out of it.

9 minutes ago, puddlezz said:

Kay

Now,

Now I say it definitely was rigged, and this time I'm not kidding.  Maybe this community really is untrusting, 6 months for posting approval and I already want out of it.

And what on earth makes you say that? I knew you weren't kidding when you messaged me saying it was, but you have like no basis for it?

Did you miss the fact that this is the FOURTH lotto and in the past MULTIPLE PEOPLE I'D NEVER SPOKEN TO had won and had their requests fulfilled? And the fact that I go out of my way to make sure even trial members get in by posting for them?

Or you know, considered the fact that if I wanted to do something for one of my friends, I'd just...you know, do it? Which is something I have done on a few occasions?

Consider yourself barred from future lotto's...I am incredibly offended and extremely sad and hurt.

If others share the same sentiment there will not BE future lotto's.

32 minutes ago, puddlezz said:

Calm down.

Eh?

Do you have any actual evidence that this was rigged? If not then accusing someone of cheating is offensive and KozmoFox is entitled to issue a robust response. 

I have observed all four of these Lottos with great interest and enjoyment and I have no reason to suspect that they're not completely above board. 

It is also worth pointing out that she has no obligation to run these Lotteries at all and is in fact perfectly entitled to pee her pants in any way she wants irrespective of any requests made. 

Please don't say nasty things then ask the offended person to "calm down".

Rip on me some more if you really need to get it off your chest, I made one comment as a joke in a pm, then more seriously in a thread, because of all the circle jerking on what was suppose to be a 'public' lotto.  (Am I invested enough yet to satisfy your ego?)
6 months to post, 60 minutes and I'm -4 probably on my way to a ban because... why exactly? I had an opinion? I poked some harmless fun at someone who is obviously giving certain people special treatment? I mean why did you even make this public and have the nerve to be anal about rules, when clearly, you break them and let your friends win anyway?  he didn't even use the generator.  took a picture of two dice that could have easily been placed not rolled, at that number... probably because someone you DON'T know actually won with the generator and you're all nah, but I'm not gonna be real, I'll hide behind my man.
If you're THAT sensitive, then I'm genuinely sorry, not for triggering you but for your circumstances.  Hair triggers can't be fun to live with, I pity your man as a matter of fact for having to handle all that shit for you in addition to his own responsibilities.

Anyway, I'm glad there are more open minded communities like fetlife that aren't so... needy with their members.

peace out.

Edited by puddlezz (see edit history)
25 minutes ago, puddlezz said:

Rip on me some more if you really need to get it off your chest, I made one comment as a joke in a pm, then more seriously in a thread, because of all the circle jerking on what was suppose to be a 'public' lotto.  (Am I invested enough yet to satisfy your ego?)
6 months to post, 60 minutes and I'm -4 probably on my way to a ban because... why exactly? I had an opinion? I poked some harmless fun at someone who is obviously giving certain people special treatment? I mean why did you even make this public and have the nerve to be anal about rules, when clearly, you break them and let your friends win anyway?  he didn't even use the generator.  took a picture of two dice that could have easily been placed not rolled, at that number... probably because someone you DON'T know actually won with the generator and you're all nah, but I'm not gonna be real, I'll hide behind my man.
If you're THAT sensitive, then I'm genuinely sorry, not for triggering you but for your circumstances.  Hair triggers can't be fun to live with, I pity your man as a matter of fact for having to handle all that shit for you in addition to his own responsibilities.

Anyway, I'm glad there are more open minded communities like fetlife that aren't so... needy with their members.

peace out.

Puddlezz,

why so much anger? To quote your own words: "peace out"!

I like this place where people are (usually) nice and friendly and I don't like to see unpleasantness on here, particularly when directed against someone who's stories have given me so much enjoyment.

Obviously I'm unaware of your PM conversation but your public comments did not come across as "harmless fun". Maybe it was intended differently to how it was read - if so, and if it is just that we have misinterpreted what you meant then please let's press the reset button and try again.

1 hour ago, puddlezz said:

Kay

Now,

Just a few thoughts on that:

About half the people participating are Kozmox' friends, so there there is a pretty high chance one of them wins. Two out of four lottos won by a Kozmo friend (and two by complete strangers) perfectly matches what I would expect given the composition of the participants. o.o

On top of that it´s not like we are even in the position to demand anything here! This Lotto is not a given right, it´s a nice gesture towards the community o.o !

Just be happy this lotto is there and tparticipate again in the next round! :)

Cheers, bird

1 hour ago, puddlezz said:

peace out.

>I'm sorry that you don't understand people use downvotes to indicate they think you're being an asshole. Downvotes are an opinion, after all. Which I'm so glad you realize your statement is, what with the lack of any sort of evidence or quite frankly motivation to give people special treatment. 

>hiding behind rainyday Oh man that's good. The implication that rainyday would stand in front of any sort of threat or attack is so laughable no one should take that statement seriously. 

>the dice could have been placed

>because clearly the person arbitrarily picking a number none of us know needs to get someone to roll a specific number to win if she wanted to rig it, they wouldn't just pick the number he rolled or anything

>in addition she's totally rigging it to let rainyday when he didn't even want to

>are you seriously calling rainyday someone's man 

>literally crying with laughter

>clearly giving people a chance to get their fantasy or whatever played out as best she can is extremely needy and not at all helpful towards the community, I suggest you go to places where people don't offer opportunities like that, providing for the community is a terrible idea!

Anyway, couldn't resist laughing my ass off at the depiction of rainyday as a "man". Resume normal functions. 

As the first winner of a Kozmo-Lotto, I'll vouch 100% that this is definitely not rigged, and I'm laughing at the fact that this was even called into question.

Given how more than half of all entrants didn't include a scenario with their roll I would have thought no one would be disqualified from winning over it, and it'd only be made more clear in the next lotto's rules anyway.

I have faith beyond a reasonable doubt that @KozmoFox picks the winner fairly based off of a roll of the dice and nothing more.

Edit: oh, and I'll go on record as noting that literally everything @blooper said was completely on point and accurate too :x

Edited by FallingDusk
> "Fox needing to hide behind anyone", wtf lmfao (see edit history)

That guy has some nerve when Kozmo already went out of her way to include him in this as a trial member (see: first page of this topic). You come in this community, immediately begin shitting on everyone and then complain about closed-mindedness when people don't like it. Please fuck off. The thing with random is, you can lose. And if Rainy doesn't know the numbers, they can change their dices all they wants but that doesn't mean they can get closer. You can also do several rolls in different windows or browsers with the site that's used, doesn't mean you know how to get closer to the winning number. 

Edited by TheGreatNobody (see edit history)

Holly cow, did not expect my joking comment to start someone acting so entitled!

@KozmoFox doesn't even have to share these experiences with us, but the fact that she does, and is willing to do so time and again is super cool. We aren't entitled to know about anything she does so I don't see what's @puddlezz problem is.

Kozmo! Keep being cool and do let people like then get you down. 

I absolutely understand that people might be more comfortable just PMing you, I was making a joke about how over half of the people were like "I'll come up with something" and you were making a comment about that earlier in the thread. Meant no disrespect. :)

8 hours ago, puddlezz said:

Kay

Now,

Damn, six months waiting for approval and you choose to be a salty wanker.

Oh well, you have that attitude we don't want you here so I wave you off with my middle finger raised high.