Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

First off, your attire. Like my last request, you must wear boyshorts and a leotard/one-piece over it, preferably one requiring a zipper or some tying up. You must then put on layers until you feel warm and toasty.

As for what to do with your day, you can go to the arcade, do some shopping, even play some pool, as @bobabouy suggested. Once you start requiring hands to hold it, buy a large drink and find a Dance Dance Revolution machine and play on Difficult or one above the highest you've played, whichever is higher. You can't pee until you've played four games and get at least a B.

image.png

(If there's no DDR machines near you, message me for an alternative)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rip on me some more if you really need to get it off your chest, I made one comment as a joke in a pm, then more seriously in a thread, because of all the circle jerking on what was suppose to be a 'p

Kay Now, Now I say it definitely was rigged, and this time I'm not kidding.  Maybe this community really is untrusting, 6 months for posting approval and I already want out of it.

Calm down.

Posted Images

d100-2.png

Here's my request: I'm also liking the idea of layers of clothing. Get creative: the goal is to make it harder to take off. Just make sure you're not too hot, as you'll be indoors. Once properly attired, go to the local library. Find that classic novel you've always felt like you wanted to or should have read, but never did, and see how far you can make it while sipping a beverage or two of your choice. Make sure to load up on some liquids beforehand, as well. You know the drill.

Inspired by KozmoLotto 1, 2 and 3, I'm going to participate in this one. 

I'm asking for a semi-public wetting in smart professional clothes. 

Nice smart button blouse, skirt, the works. Skirt above the knee but professional-looking, not tarty. A black skirt is OK if it helps to hide the accident, if you are in a very public place. Heels. You get the idea.

Location is pretty much up to you, so long as you are out of the house; in the streets, mall, park whatever. Daytime or after dark I don't mind.

image.png

For my request I would like you to wear a skirt without panties and go out somewhere 10-15mins from home.  Make sure to drink plenty of water before going out though.  It doesn't matter to much where you go just make sure it has seats that are absorbent.  If you don't feel very desperate yet you can walk around a bit before sitting down.  Get comfortable you're gonna be here a while.  Read a book or mess around on your phone to pass the time until you get very desperate.  Once you hit the point where you still have full control but you're getting close to leaking let out some pee.  Not all of it but enough to leave a noticeable mark where you were sitting.  Close off the stream as soon as possible and then get up and try to make it home before you wet.  With the gates already opened it should be pretty difficult to keep control.  If you somehow make it home and no one else is there keep holding as long as possible and just when you start to loose it grab a small cup to overflow with pee. 

Screenshot (17).png

I feel silly asking for the same thing, but if this is something you'd NEVER do, let me know:

I want you to wear a skirt at least, and Drive kind of far. Get super desperate, and then attempt to make it back home through traffic. Something about being stuck in a car with nowhere to pee is exciting.

Here's my roll!

Screenshot_20170120-095228.png

4 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

But having a request is part of the ruuuuuules

Next lotto I'm going to have to stress that its mandatory ;_;

I like feeling like people aren't just passing by and are actually invested

And I just got 2 "hates" for pointing out that others hadn't said what they wanted. At risk of getting more hates I'll say - disqualify the rule breakers!

I participated earlier in that lotto so. .. I came up with an idea! 

You will have to be in skirt if the weather lets you do so wear stockings and go for some beer drinking ! when you are desperate enough return to your house ( must be somewhere near so you don't drive under the influence) leave when your first spurt appears! 

8 hours ago, KozmoFox said:

But having a request is part of the ruuuuuules

Next lotto I'm going to have to stress that its mandatory ;_;

I like feeling like people aren't just passing by and are actually invested

AHHHHHHHHHH I'M SORRY!

My request:

This is one where you'd be in your house, so as far as clothing is concerned; something comfortable, I think pajamas are cute.
I'd like you to drink lots of water throughout the day and pee once or twice normally during the day; this should make you get desperate quicker. Then, the third time, when you'd normally go pee, wait. I'd like for you to start up a game and do some form of challenge; I don't exactly know your game library so if you did this we'd have to chat a bit to decide what exactly the challenge is. (For example; Minecraft, start a game from scratch and don't leave the chair until you find your first diamond. Stardew Valley; increase your relationship with a character by 3 hearts, etc.) Then, if you complete the challenge, go into the bathroom and turn on the tap without holding yourself. Continue until wet times.

Given that my roll boxed me in tight between previous posters (i.e., I'll only win if Kozmo's roll was exactly 73 or 74), I didn't put much immediate thought into a scenario request, figuring I'd supply one in the event I'd won.

If I had to submit one now, It'd be pretty similar to @Nikeryda's request above, perhaps with the addition that after the allowed leak, you'd have to wait 5 minutes, read 20 pages of a book, complete a level on a mobile game, or something similar, before beginning your return trek.

I'll make sure to include a request in-line with my roll for KozmoLotto 5 ;)

Edited by HPattern (see edit history)

I hope this gets in before the contest ends, but my request is that you play a game (doesn't matter what game, but preferably one that is addictive or hard to pause/put down) while desperate or getting desperate and just play as long as possible, not stopping even if you start leaking, and just play until you fully wet yourself, then if you'd like, keep playing in your wet clothes for as long as you'd like. Tight jeans would be awesome for your outfit, but anything is cool as long as you're comfortable with it. It'd be awesome if my idea wins but either way, I'm looking forward to the amazing story that I'm sure you'll write! :-)

Screenshot (1).png