Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hi everybody!

Are you ready? >:)

It's been awhile but.......its time.

It's time, for Kozmo-Lotto 4.

Now if you're here and already excited you very likely know what this is! But just in case you're new to these parts and thinking to yourself, What the fuck is a Kozmo, why is there a lotto, why do I care?

First off, I'm a Kozmo. The Lotto is my way of giving back to the site I love. If you're browsing this particular part of the forum, odds are you're going to care in a minute post some explaining.

Essentially, I have a very specific thing I'm er, "famous" for here. I write experiences. Not to brag, but my experiences are collectively the highest rated on the site. Hell, if you could sort by rep still, you'd see some of my early experiences are in the top 10 posts in this forum in terms of sheer rep count. This isn't for lack of trying, I try to be modest, but apparently a lot of people like them! I'm told I'm good at writing them!

Now, if you've gotten curious, you might have gone to read one in the middle of reading this post. Did you like it? Do you want more? Do you perhaps, through some magic manner, want something to happen to me that I can write about that is completely personalized to your tastes? THAT is what the lotto is for, my friend.

Basically, in the most non-prostitutional way possible, some lucky person is going to be able to make a request of me. Something along the lines of "You know, I'd like you to drink as much as you can and play guitar hero at your local arcade until you can't hold it." Something like that. Get as creative as you'd like. You get to create your own KozmoFox accident, and I will write about it here. Want a bit more specific detail? Good, because I'm about to paste half of the schtick from previous lotto posts!

You get to construct one of my accidents. You describe a place, maybe a thing to do, a general type of attire, stuff like that. I go to the place, I do the thing, I drink an absolute ton until....you know how that ends. And I hopefully make it back unnoticed because being seen after a wetting isn't really my thing. You know how it is. As always, I will not take an outlandish request. I'm not going to walk into class, sit on my profs desk, and wet myself. I'm not going to crawl into bed with my friend, and wet the bed. You know what I'm getting at, just be reasonable please! Do so, and you get to make me have an accident somewhere, some way!~ Create your ideal KozmoFox experience!

TO PARTICIPATE!

Go here: https://www.wizards.com/d20modern/d20mdice/dice.htm

Its a dice roller

Make one roll, one roll only, on the d100. Screencap, post image in thread with your request/idea. I myself have rolled a number on the d100, not telling what it is, and whomever in the thread has rolled closest to my number by the deadline (Which is either a week from now, or 2 weeks, haven't decided, will decide based on participation) will have their request fulfilled.~ And I will write one of my experiences on what happens as a result of said request, and post the story here in the experiences forum. Sounds like a sweet deal, no?

And like last time...

SOME RULES, BECAUSE IM NO FUN:

1. Do not request pictures or video. There is a very select few very close friends on this site that have seen me, and its going to stay that way, and literally only one person I've ever sent omo pictures to and that is also staying that way. I don't do pictures or video. You'll have to rely on my oh-so-slick writers mind.~

2. Don't use your request to try and weasel me into a holding contest or something. If I had a dollar for every single person on this site thats asked that of me I'd be one rich bitch, eh?

3. No outlandish or stupid requests, ESPECIALLY those aimed at expressly humiliating me. This is a big step for me in the omorashi way, it's a miracle I'm making this lotto a thing. So I'm not going to go pee in front of my history professor, or wet myself in the passenger seat of my grandmas car right next to her, or anything like that. I shouldn't have to give examples, you know what I mean.

4. I'm not giving away my exact location. Or even semi-general location. Don't ask what the name of the mall nearest me is for your request, I'm not stupid.

5. A new addition to the rules, NO COUNCIL. For those who aren't in the know, I'd really rather not do things like diapers. Not my thing.

So...You get all that? Yes? No? Hopefully! If not, feel free to drop any questions below! Otherwise, make those rolls, and post those screenshots and requests!

Let the fourth annual Kozmo-Lotto, the first of 2017...

BEGIN!!!!!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rip on me some more if you really need to get it off your chest, I made one comment as a joke in a pm, then more seriously in a thread, because of all the circle jerking on what was suppose to be a 'p

Kay Now, Now I say it definitely was rigged, and this time I'm not kidding.  Maybe this community really is untrusting, 6 months for posting approval and I already want out of it.

Calm down.

Posted Images

Ms Kozmo, do you have ski pants or some waterproof pants and do you ski? If you do, go skiing maybe with a friend. While not on the slopes keep warm with hot tea of your choice. By the end of the day do everything anyone else would do except don't use a restroom and don't take off your ski pants. If you are with friends they do not need to know you are wet. When you get home and have privacy take off your ski pants then change your wet pants, shower, put on dry clothes, write your usual very wonderful description of your experience.

If you don't ski put on clothes suitable for the temperature, get warm with as much hot tea or coffee of your choice that you can drink, then take your camera out to the nearby woods and spend the day doing the kind of photography that makes you happy. Stay out until your pants start to get uncomfortably cold, then go back home, warm up, review your photos etc. then change pants and clean up and write your usual spectacular description of your experience. Please note I am not asking for you to post any photos, but I would love to see some of the nature photos that would not give away anything that would identify your location.

7 14 17.png

Edited by scinosensation
I cannot type (see edit history)

For mine, I want you to play a game or two of pool.  The location can be dark, not crowded but preferable public.  A t-shirt or some comfortable top is fine as long as you are wearing tight light colored blue jeans. Start out the game desperate.  If playing alone, try to sink the balls in order.  Start out desperate and see how long you can play before having an accident.  As an addition, not sinking a ball in order (low to high or high to low) or sinking the cue ball requires a drink (not finishing a glass but more than a sip).

roll.GIF