Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Panty and Goodnite Wetting Highlights :)

Rachel, these are great pictures. I am so happy for you that your vanilla hubby accepts you for all of you.

When I first starting wearing diapers full time my first were the largest original Goodnights. They often allowed me to get to a time that I could change, but they dud need to be changed or they would leak second time.

Edited by scinosensation (see edit history)
8 hours ago, nicobulat said:

Your pics are awesome! I'm curious about what size are these? They look so sexy and big!

These are the Large-XL Goodnites :) And are you calling my bottom large ;) 

The panties are actually a Medium I think, I went out and bought a bunch of cute panties from La Vie en Rose the other day, larger sizes so customers could wear them after me :) 

But they also get bigger, the Goodnites that is, when they are wet, and these little guys are holding a full desperate Rachel Bladder. 

7 hours ago, scinosensation said:

Rachel, these are great pictures. I am so happy for you that your vanilla hubby accepts you for all of you.

When I first starting wearing diapers full time my first were the largest original Goodnights. They often allowed me to get to a time that I could change, but they dud need to be changed or they would leak second time.

I definitely agree, Goodnites, especially the new ones, hold almost an entire Rachel Bladder, they've been known to leak a teenie tiny amount on me, they did here cause the panties kinda cut the ability of the gathers to do their job.

Growing up my mom made me try to wear panties inside my Goodnites for several months, so I would 'feel when I was wet' this didn't really work and just undermined the entire point of the Goodnites as they would leak and quite a bit (and a petulant teen Rachal may have gone out of her way to get them to leak so she didn't have to wear panties inside them any more :)

• 6 years later...

With respect, I apologize in advance. I kind of skim through spell books, and that results in me not memorizing incantations that well. Accidentally casting "thread necromancy". 

That said, looking back historically on this site, it's still one of my favourites. It's the perfect mix of cute and "drool". ❤️ I appreciate it. 

On 1/14/2017 at 4:19 AM, rachelkirwan said:

So I had a little fun making a custom video for a customer the other day and wanted to share a couple of teasers with you all as I thought they turned out very well 😉

And I finally got the Goodnites to leak without modding them out, wearing sexy panties under them apparently does the trick. I got a very gentle trickle moving down one of my legs while wetting standing up,and I absolutely love that feeling, a mix of tactile wet warmth and dripping dread. So hot!

So since my birthday is coming up, consider this a little birthday present from me to... myself 🙂

Enjoy!

Rach

p.s. I've got a birthday wishlist 😉

Panties Under Goodnites 1 - Copy.JPGPanties Under Goodnites 2 - Copy.JPGPanties Under Goodnites 3 - Copy.JPG

So cute! I love these pics 🥰