Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I thought I'd give writing an interactive story a try here with a little bit of a twist.  If any of you have seen Ex Machina you sort of will get the idea.

Mark had been asked to come to a secret laboratory to help test out a new AI that a friend had been working on.

Mark was still amazed at what he was seeing before him.  A fully autonomous AI robot that looked very human.  He continues to look at her, or it.  Do robots have genders he wondered?  Her skin looked very human, the robot body was mostly covered in a latex like skin that closely resembled the human body.  Mark looked over her body carefully. The creator took much effort to replicate a human female body, complete with curves and features including breasts.  As his gaze dropped down further on her body, he noticed her crotch even contained what looked like a slit of the mons of a human.

Mark averted his gaze.   Should he feel embarrassed?  This was a robot, still it made him feel slightly uncomfortable - was the AI judging him?

"Hi, I'm Rachel, who are you?", the robot asked.

"I'm, Mark", said Mark as he pondered that perhaps robots can have genders, or was it only designed this way to make him feel as though there was a gender?

"Why were you staring at me like that?", asked Rachel.

"I'm sorry, I just can't believe how real you look."

"Does that make you uncomfortable?", replied Rachel.

"Yes, no, I mean... You're a robot, so no... But, I'm sorry, can we talk about something else?"

"There is no need to be sorry, and it does not affect me in anyway", comforted Rachel

"So, I guess I'm suppose to test you and see if you can convince me that you're human", said Mark

"And if I do?"

"I'm not sure what happens....", Mark replied

"And what if I don't?", replied Rachel with what sounded like a bit of apprehension in her voice.

"I really don't know, I'm sorry", said Mark.

"So what would you like to know about me?", asked Rachel

CHOICES

A) How old are you?

B) Have you ever been out of this building?

C) Where are your batteries?

D) Just how anatomically correct has your body been made?

D it is.  Also since this is choose your own adventure I should have really written You instead of Mark.  I'll update that going forward, so the reader is in the story rather than a third party.

You pause for a moment to think.  "The way your body has been created looks amazing.  It's very similar to an actual human!  I'm curious how much attention to detail your creator took?  How similar to a human body was yours made?"

"Very similar", replied Rachel, "my creator wanted to simulate an actual human body, and although I've never met a female human, I have been told that I look very similar."

"May I look?", you ask... Beginning to wonder if this is getting just a little weird, but then snapping yourself back and remembering this is a robot not a human you are asking the question to.

"Yes, whatever you would like, I am after all suppose to work to try to convince you I a human, correct?"

"That is correct", you say as you approach Rachel.    The creator has taken the utmost care in detail.  You reach out and touch her skin and notice it feels slightly like latex, very much real.  You run your hand up the front of Rachel's body to her breath and note that they are perk but soft just like real breasts and include a nipple.

As you continue to gaze up Rachel's body you come to her face and notice her lips and nose are soft and look very real.

"If I didn't know better I would think you are a human", you say, "you are very real looking"

"I can assure you I'm not a human, but I'm glad my creator has made me convincing", laughs Rachel.

You continue your gaze down Rachel's body now gazing upon her public region.

"Do, is...", you stutter, "I mean what I'm trying to say is everything else on your body looks very real, are you, is there?"

"You seem embarrassed about something.", states Rachel rather matter of factly, "there is no reason to be embarrassed, what is you want to now?"

You stop for a moment to regain your composure.   Your mind is very mixed up right now.  On one hand, this is a robot.  On the other you've noticed you are slightly turned on at the sight and from caressing and exploring her body.

"May, I?" You ask as you point between her legs.

"May you want?", she asks.

"May I look between your legs?", you ask blushing a deep shade of red.

"Yes."

You place your hand upon her mons pubis and note that it even feels warm.  You run your hand into her slit and feel around noting it feels warm and moist.   You are curious to explore, but are a bit weirded out so you quickly pull your hand back.

"That's... That's amazing" you stammer, "your body has very good replication of an actual human"

"Thank you", said Rachel, "I'm glad you like it".

"Have you ever been outside of this building?", you ask.

"No.  My batteries are recharged through my feet on the floor, so I can only survive about 48 hours outside of the building.  Additionally, my computer and motor systems require me to drink cool water to maintain their internal temperatures.  All of the skin on my body does not allow things to cool of from air flow.  I have to take in about 8 oz of cool water every 2 hours or my internal body begins to get too hot."

"But you could go out, I mean if you wanted to, or I wanted to take you somewhere?", you ask.

"Yes, I suppose.  We would just need to be back before my batteries depleted, and I would need to have a supply of coolant available."

"Where does the water go once you drink it?", you ask.

"Once inside my body, it sits in a small tank where a cooling motor circulates it around  a network of tubes, similar to your blood vessels.  This happens at a somewhat slow rate and goes first through the core of my body and then to the edges, thus allowing so of the heat to be removed through surface cooling.   If it's a very cold day, the water may cycle several times before needing to be replaced.  If it is very hold, and the temperature can't be changed, then it may need to be replaced much quicker"

Fascinating, you think.   Your mind is very confused not and you need to stop and think things through.On one hand you now this is a robot, but on the other you already feel as though she is a human.  You snap yourself back to reality realizing there's more to this test than just the physical appearance.

ASK

A) How does the water get replaced?

B) Can we go somewhere tonight?

C) Shall we take a walk outside?

D) Please put some clothes on, you're making me feel uncomfortable

Sorry about some of the odd typos - as I look back on the story.   I'm using a small portable computer, and apparently auto correct got me a few times.

----

"Fascinating" you ponder, "similar to how our own body cools itself on a hot day"

"Where does the water go after it has completely reached its thermal maximum?", you ask.

"Some of the water is able to be turned to vapor and evaporated off through air that flows through my nose and mouth, the remainder is placed in a small holding tank which is jettisoned when it becomes full.", Rachel replied.

"How large is the holding tank?", you ask.

"It can contain about 32oz of used water.  So about once a day, usually in the morning, I empty my holding tank to prepare space for the day.  If the day is particularly hot like we've had recently, it could need emptied several times during the day depending on the amount of water needed to maintain my internal core temperature".

You ponder for a moment.  The robot even was created with a working circulatory and waste system.

"How does the used water get expelled?", you ask wondering if you're going too far with the questions.

Rachel sits down and spreads her legs, giving you a good view of her robot crotch.  She places her hands below and spreads the lips of her latex pussy. "There is a small opening here, through which I can release the water by opening an internal valve. ". In this way, gravity pulls the water from inside outside, without the need for any kind of pump.   "As the holding tank becomes full it becomes pressurized, which also helps to push the spent fluid out.  "

You gaze between her legs and notice there appears to be a larger opening, as well as a smaller opening.  The smaller opening has what appears to be several notched teeth to it.

Rachel stands up and points across the room to a tube hanging on the wall, "here in my room, I simply place that tube against my liquid egress port and drain the holding tank.  The tube locks on and opens the port so that liquid can flow out"

Rachel's way of describing how her robots body works is interesting, as she has a child like innocence and clear lack of knowledge of how her body was created like a human body.

ASK

A) What happens if you don't get back here before your batteries run out?

B) What happens if you don't empty the holding tank and it gets full?

C) What happens if you don't drink enough water and you overheat?

D) Shall we go somewhere tonight?

Edited by alleycat89 (see edit history)

"Very fascinating", you say, "you know, the creator really did take expert detail in making your body work well and in a way that mimics the human body"

"Thank you", replied Rachel, "so does that mean I've convinced you I'm human?"

"Oh not even close, we still have a ways to go to complete that test", you respond.

"Tell me, I'm curious", you ask, "you said you've never been out of this building.  If we were, say to go out; what happens if you don't take in enough liquid and overheat, or take in too much and run out of room in the waste tank?  Are those things we need to be concerned about?"

"I suppose if we were to go out somewhere other than this building, there are three things I need to survive, much like you need water, shelter, food.", Rachel explained, "First, my batteries will provide power for about 48 hours.   After that point my systems will completely shut down until I am recharged.  Recharging from completely dead takes about 5 hours and can only be done here in my room when my feet are touching the floor.  Secondly, depending on the outside temperature I need to find cold water to consume.   If I don't take in enough water, and the water in my cooling system is already too hot, my internal units will overheat and shutdown, if not become permanently damaged.   This is extremely dangerous, as my lithium ion batteries can not overheat, or they could explode in a fire.  Sometimes, if it is cool enough outside, for example on a very cold winter day, water can be recycled for a long period of time, provided it can be made to cool off as it is circulating on the outside of my skin.

On a typical summer day like today, however, the cold water needs to be renewed regularly, and the hot water will be contained in an elastic holding tank which must be emptied when it becomes full.   Due to a safety mechanism to prevent contamination or accidental leakage from the holding tank, the only way to empty it is by using the keyed drainage tube over there which unlocks and opens the drain hole."

"And what happens if you don't drain it when it's full, is there some kind of safety mechanism?", you ask.

"Yes.  The elastic container will stretch until sensors detect it is becoming too full.  At that point I need to empty it soon, or a safety relief value will uncontrollably jettison fluid from the container to protect the internal system pressure.  This can be a lot of fluid, so it's best to make sure drainage happens in a controlled fashion.", Rachel explains.

A) Dismiss Rachel and tell her you'll come back in the morning

B) Take her down town somewhere this evening

C) Experiment with Rachel

D) Ask her to please put some clothes on

"I'd love if we could fully test out things and see how you respond in a more public environment where there are more stimuli, and the conditions would be very different than in this lab.  Would you be willing to go out somewhere with me tonight?", you ask.

"I'd be honored to do that, "responds Rachel, "but keep in mind that I don't eat."

"That's fine, we don't need to eat anything.   Maybe we could go for a walk or out to the bar."

"A walk would be fun, " Rachel pauses for a moment, "what is a bar, is that like a beam that we walk across?"

You pause for a moment realizing Rachel has never been out of her room and has limited exposure to the outside world.

"No silly, it's a place where people get together to talk.", you explain while rolling your eyes playfully.

"Sounds fun!  Maybe I can learn alot there!", Rachel responds excitedly.

"First, though, I think you better put something clothes on - humans don't like when they see each other running around naked."

"What shall I wear?", Rachel asks.

To Keep the story moving, choose one of each:
WHAT TO WEAR (it is summer, wearing the wrong clothes could result in overheating or poor cooling)

A) Jeans, Tank Top, and Boots

B) Summer Dress

C) Leggings and a T-Shirt Dress

WHAT TO DO: (Throughout the night you'll need to keep tabs on her temperature and tank - remember, she's never been out of the lab before - a failure of either could be a disaster for the evening.   She will self-monitor, but it's probably going to check on things from time to time.)

D) Ask Rachel if her temperature is OK, then tell her you're ready when she is
E) Ask Rachel when she last emptied her tank, then tell her you're ready when she is
F) Tell her you're ready when she is.

Since we have a three-way-tie the decision on clothes goes to the computer, which rolled a 3... so C and E it is.

"Why don't you put on a pair of leggings and a T-Shirt dress", you suggest.

"That sounds like a great idea, I'll be right back", says Rachel as she leaves the room.

You hear some clanking and noise in the other room for a moment before Rachel returns wearing a stunning pair of leggings, a nicely fitting T-Shirt dress, and a pair of black boots.

"You look pretty hot!", you say, then follow it up with, "for a robot."

"Why do you say that?", asked Rachel - sounding a bit upset.

"I'm sorry, I guess I'm just a little self conscious about you since you're not a human.

"But aren't I suppose to convince you I am a human?", she asked.

"Well, yes I guess so", you stammer trying to think of some way to change the topic, "Hey, the night is pretty young, if we head out now we should have plenty of time to socialize and see other folks."

"Let's get going!", says Rachel enthusiastically.

"Hey", you say stopping for a moment, "when was the last time you took in any water or drained your spent holding tank?"

"I last drank 8oz of water about an hour ago, and for now my temperature is OK.  My holding tank hasn't been emptied since this morning, but it's pretty relatively cool inside so I haven't been going through much.  Are you concerned about me?"

A) Yes, I'm afraid you might get too hot outside, Drink some water

B) Yes, I'm worried we won't be back before you fill up, why don't you empty your bladder

C) Yes, I'm worried about your internal systems.  Why don't you drink some water and empty your bladder.

D) Not really, there will be plenty of water where we are going if you need it, and humans pee, so worst case we can find you somewhere to do your robot pee, if needed.