Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Is living alone a thing of the past?

I'm 22 and I've had my own apartment by myself for a couple of years now.

In my opinion, it really would be smarter fiscally for me to live with roommates, maybe even in a bigger apartment (I have a studio) but also...I'm just not compatible with being in an environment where other people feel the need to tell me how to live.Even then, doing omo would be inconvenient because I have guests over a lot and there isn't really anywhere to hide wet clothes and it would be obvious if I carried them to the laundromat.

12 hours ago, ian flemming said:

So at least in this community there are a fair amount of people that live with there parents or shared housing . 

To those people I ask, what's the long term plan. 

Are you content living in that manner or is there a hope and a method to find something better.

I'm pretty content with it, but I'd much rather have my own place. A Studio or 1Bed apartment to myself would be sweet, and the privacy would be amazing. Way more time would be spent padded...

Unfortunately, as pursuing college is unrealistic in my situation, I'd have to move out of the service sector and into a trade, head back into the call-center world and hope to move up, or somehow get a raise (Ha!).

As long as my job isn't automated out of existence, and the economy stays reasonably stable, I'm probably staying where I'm at.

I enjoy living alone because I don't have to make excuses or explain myself to anyone.  If I do something stupid, I don't have to apologize.  If I have insomnia and get up and have my breakfast at 4:00AM, it doesn't bother anyone else.  I can pick my nose and scratch my crotch whenever I like.  And, of course, when I have to pee urgently and choose to delay going to the toilet, no one thinks I'm crazy.

Guest Unimatrix0
On 1/15/2017 at 0:23 AM, HPattern said:

I'm pretty content with it, but I'd much rather have my own place. A Studio or 1Bed apartment to myself would be sweet, and the privacy would be amazing. Way more time would be spent padded...

Absolutely. There's nothing more I'd like than to order big crates of diapers, but I'd have a hard time explaining them when they show up on our doorstep >.>

I've never lived completely alone, partially due to only living in college dorms or apartments other than my parents' house but also because in New York it is next to impossible to afford decent housing on a single income alone, most people my age I know got jobs in other states and can live alone, but couldn't in New York because of how high the market is. I haven't had any trouble working my fetish into my life either, I just need to wait till I have some privacy, be it my room or whatnot.

15 hours ago, Jeffery Mewtamer said:

As for ordering diapers ... wouldn't they arrive in the same generic brown packing boxes as pretty much everything else too big to fit in a padded envelope?

Yep, any reputable medical place (such as XPMed), and every ABDL centric company (think ABU, Bambino, LittleForBig, or Onesies DownUnder) I've dealt with has shipped discretely, most even going so far as to obfuscate the nature of the business on the return address (e.g. using an acronym, a pseudonym, or the parent company name).

Personally, I don't have issues with the packages arriving, I just have trouble finding time where I'm off work, and alone with the place to myself. It's much easier to enjoy being padded when you don't have to remember to take your paci out, or worry about excessive crinkling, etc, when you just want to get something from the fridge real quick.

Not the biggest problem in the world, and I'm grateful for the chance to indulge my little side at all, but certainly something irrelevant when living alone.

Since I came out of the Army (87) I have always had my own house (I joined the Army at 16).......I have trouble understanding any of this?   I also have trouble understanding why some ex servicemen end up as druggies living in doorways, when I came out,(of the Army)  I started my own business and went from money to more money.   Had I wanted to pee all over my house, I always have been able to......instead I bent all my efforts to enticing attractive young (and sometimes older) women to pee in their panties all over my house.     There is an old hunters saying:  somedays you get the bear...somedays it gets you!!!         looks to me like, by will and wile I got the bear all my days!  (so far)!!!!   I have had a good innings as we say....in the old empire.