Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Size of this try-out package

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone here knows (and would like to tell me :tongue:) the dimensions are of the try-out package on this Dutch site: https://www.ab-dl-tb-club-shop.nl/wegwerp-luiers/luier-proefverpakking-alle-soorten-voordeel-verpakking 

I have housemates and only have privacy in my room, so it's to see if it's not too big to hide there. I'm not sure if I'm gonna try this before I move out, but the size is pretty important for that decision :happy:

Thanks!

Your best bet would be to ask the retailer. Only they will probably know - outside of the rare chance of someone on here having ordered the same item AND measured the box it came in. If nothing else, they can provide the measurement of the box that it will ship in which - assumably - you'll store the diapers in, so that'd be your answer.

Edited by girliegirl765 (see edit history)

Given that it's 31 diapers total, it's likely about the size of a half-case (typically 40 diapers) from Bambino, XPMed, or ABU.

It wont be huge, but it'll take up a sizeable amount of space in an apartment closet.

It really depends on what kind of space you're working with. Do you have a closet available, or a chest of drawers to distribute them into?

31 is just the number of diapers with a plastic outer layer :happy: you can select way more than that. I'm sorry, I could've been more complete in the OP. 

I don't know what a half-case is, if I google it I only see camera cases.

I have a room where I live downstairs and sleep upstairs, there's a platform to make use of the space under the roof ridge. I've also got some storage space there, if I want it to go unnoticed (so far that people won't be asking what that big box is for :tongue:) it shouldn't be much bigger than 50cm high and 70cm wide for the most practical place I'm thinking of. Is that the right order of magnitude for this amount of diapers, or should I order like half of it so it'll fit? I've attached a picture. This is it in English:

- 31 Plastic outer layer diapers
- 23 Print diapers
- 17 Cotton feel diapers
- 8 Cotton feel pants
- 8 Panty liners for extra absorption
- 8 Panty liners with plastic outer layer
- 3 big children's diapers (boys)
- 3 big children's diapers (girls)

I assume the children's diapers are drynites. 

diapers.png

Edited by TheGreatNobody (see edit history)

Oh, that's gonna be more like full-case, or likely even bigger...

It's hard to say if it'll fit, given the variety of different sized items there, and it will depend on how they arrange them within the box, but I'd certainly expect the box to be bigger than 50x70cm, with the depth depending on if they ship a more rectangular box that's less high/wide but longer, or a more cubic box that's not as deep, but with more even dimensions, bigger in height/width...

I'd probably just shoot them an email asking about the size and dimensions of the box. You can use a burner/throwaway email and fake name if that's more comfortable, and you'll have an accurate answer that way. :)

Edited by HPattern (see edit history)