Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hey my girlfriend and I are looking to get into making videos of her wetting her jeans outside in various places. I was wondering if anyone has experience with this and what kinds of places are best? I dont want to attract too much attention such as doing in a store or anything but i was wondering if anyone has any experience where she is able to wet her jeans out but not have any people notice. And obviously im gonna wanna take a video so itd have to be a place where i can film with my phone

Edited by wettingloverjeans (see edit history)
2 hours ago, peedancer said:

I would say a park or similar open space eg big car park. I've been surprised by what people don't notice. I walked across a carpark to a motorway service in soaked jeans with no reaction.

Great that she is willing to try. Good luck.

A parking lot would be my best guess also. However, some parking lots have video cameras, so be careful. Actually, if you have a private residence, why not do it in the back yard if it's secluded?

As long as you don't do anything gratuitous, I wouldn't even worry about cameras. Several years back, we went into an empty parking garage at a college to have sex in the back seat. There were cameras, and it was painfully obvious what was going on, and nothing came of it. 

In your case, even if they could tell that she was wetting and you were filming, no one would care. There isn't anything illegal about wetting, or filming (as long as it's just of her), so your only worry should be about someone seeing you. 

At that, a park is the best place I can think of. Lots of privacy of you plan it right, and you could probably even bring a spare pair of pants for her to change into. After that, remote parking lots (such as for a large building that is closed at night) should work well and you could do it close to a car to avoid attention.  Also, as peedancer mentioned, most people wouldn't even notice.

Hmm, personally, I would go for places like parks or forrests. If they're big enough and you choose the time of day well, there won't be so many people around.

You can always bring a spare pair of pants, so you can get away without anyone noticing.

If you do it at night, you can probably do it out on the street. Most drivers won't notice this kind of thing in my experience.

• 3 months later...